Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? 18:06 - Aug 23 with 4632 viewsrichranger

From the Daily Fail - so probably rubbish. But Jimmy probably knows him well.
Not sure how he would fit in the team - or training regime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3755037/QPR-consider-shock-swo
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 18:15 - Aug 23 with 3767 viewsTacticalR

Will nobody think of the taxis?

Nicklas Bendtner 'dropped his pants and rubbed himself on my taxi'
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/13/nicklas-bendtner-accused-droppe

Air hostess clique

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 18:28 - Aug 23 with 3730 viewseghamranger

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 18:15 - Aug 23 by TacticalR

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/13/nicklas-bendtner-accused-droppe

Did he have Paddy Power boxers on?
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 19:10 - Aug 23 with 3642 viewscaliforniahoop

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 18:28 - Aug 23 by eghamranger

Did he have Paddy Power boxers on?

He is worth a shout
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 20:22 - Aug 23 with 3492 viewsStanisgod

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 19:10 - Aug 23 by californiahoop

He is worth a shout

Yeah, everyone will be shouting "move your ar*e you lazy c*nt !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 3462 viewsDiscodroids

No ta.

Id rather have Marc Mcnulty at Sheff utd. Touch of the magic hat about him.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 20:31 - Aug 23 with 3458 viewsbosh67

No thanks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 20:36 - Aug 23 with 3437 viewsjohncharles

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 20:22 - Aug 23 by Stanisgod

Yeah, everyone will be shouting "move your ar*e you lazy c*nt !!

Beat me to it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 20:57 - Aug 23 with 3389 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nope.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 21:29 - Aug 23 with 3336 viewsCiderwithRsie

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 18:15 - Aug 23 by TacticalR

For a minute I thought you wrote "Will nobody think of the Axis" and I was going to point out that we don't have any Italian or Japanese players
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 21:56 - Aug 23 with 3222 viewsTacticalR

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 21:29 - Aug 23 by CiderwithRsie

For a minute I thought you wrote "Will nobody think of the Axis" and I was going to point out that we don't have any Italian or Japanese players

No taxi is safe when Bendy's about.

Air hostess clique

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:12 - Aug 24 with 2781 viewsade_qpr

No thanks

Thought we were going down the track of young and keen.
Had enough of signing dinosaurs with bandages in boots.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:24 - Aug 24 with 2751 viewsaston_hoop

Ignoring the fact he would inevitably have huge wage demands and even if he'd play for £100 a week and some Wetherspoons vouchers, he is still a prize plum. I can't imagine there is anything at all in this.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:29 - Aug 24 with 2736 viewsdaveB

On West London Sport as well
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-consider-signing-former-arse
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:42 - Aug 24 with 2712 viewspaulparker

No thanks , great international record but a lazy git at club level
I don't think he would fit into JFH pressing game at all and the only reason he would join us is to stay in London and continue his party lifestyle
id rather we go for Bradley Dack or the hard working Lyle Taylor at AFC Wimbledon
both of these lads are team players and in the case of Taylor he would be a perfect foil for Polter as he would do half of his running for him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:47 - Aug 24 with 2698 viewsdaveB

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:42 - Aug 24 by paulparker

No thanks , great international record but a lazy git at club level
I don't think he would fit into JFH pressing game at all and the only reason he would join us is to stay in London and continue his party lifestyle
id rather we go for Bradley Dack or the hard working Lyle Taylor at AFC Wimbledon
both of these lads are team players and in the case of Taylor he would be a perfect foil for Polter as he would do half of his running for him

yeah would rather keep signing the same kind of players we have been than go back to the big names again
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 08:54 - Aug 24 with 2681 viewsichbinnaughty

I'd prefer we invited Taarabt back
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 09:13 - Aug 24 with 2637 viewsadhoc_qpr

Not sure on this one.

My instinct says hell no, he's a big time charlie, has obviously flopped in his last few clubs and would only be coming to us for a paycheck.

But then he has scored plenty of goals at this level before, is free and if he did come we'd know he wasn't on big wages (because we aren't paying them anymore).

So on balance, if he'd take a one year deal with a standard squad wage that could be topped up by performance related bonuses - i'd take him. But only after we'd exhausted other options.
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 09:15 - Aug 24 with 2625 viewssimmo

However much of a comedy figure he is, he's still more than capable of doing a job at this level. He's physically suited and he has experience of it. I don't think it would be the worst signing, providing the money was right and it was a short term deal.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 09:36 - Aug 24 with 2586 viewsTacticalR

'Nicklas Bendtner’s departure from Wolfsburg has been confirmed by the Bundesliga club, who said expectations have not been fulfilled by the Danish striker nor the club.

The 28-year-old had been contracted to until the end of next season but a mutual decision was taken after a disruptive campaign in which he has been fined for oversleeping and missing training among other indiscretions.'

Wolfsburg confirm departure of Nicklas Bendtner after troubled season
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/25/wolfsburg-confirm-departure-nic

Air hostess clique

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:02 - Aug 24 with 2520 viewsblacky200

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 09:36 - Aug 24 by TacticalR

'Nicklas Bendtner’s departure from Wolfsburg has been confirmed by the Bundesliga club, who said expectations have not been fulfilled by the Danish striker nor the club.

The 28-year-old had been contracted to until the end of next season but a mutual decision was taken after a disruptive campaign in which he has been fined for oversleeping and missing training among other indiscretions.'

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/25/wolfsburg-confirm-departure-nic

No thanks, That says it all. Can't even be bothered to get out of bed and be on time. Another name living off past connections to a big club. 9 goals 47 games
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:07 - Aug 24 with 2501 viewsadhoc_qpr

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:02 - Aug 24 by blacky200

No thanks, That says it all. Can't even be bothered to get out of bed and be on time. Another name living off past connections to a big club. 9 goals 47 games

Connor Washington is about 1 in 20 games...

But i can't see JFH being interested in someone missing training etc, look at how quick he was to ship out JET despite not replacing him.
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:11 - Aug 24 with 2492 viewsfrancisbowles

If JFH thinks he can do a job on the right money, then sign him on trial and see if he delivers on attitude and committment.

At 28 he must surely realise that time is runnning out. He can't afford to be bombed out of another club. He only has to look at JET now back in League 1 after a final chance from JFH this summer.
Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:15 - Aug 24 with 2474 viewssimmo

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 09:36 - Aug 24 by TacticalR

Yeah, that doesn't sound good...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:15 - Aug 24 with 2474 viewsTacticalR

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:11 - Aug 24 by francisbowles

If JFH thinks he can do a job on the right money, then sign him on trial and see if he delivers on attitude and committment.

At 28 he must surely realise that time is runnning out. He can't afford to be bombed out of another club. He only has to look at JET now back in League 1 after a final chance from JFH this summer.

His time has already run out and he's too rich to care. The only mystery is why he continues to hang around football clubs.

Air hostess clique

Nicklas Bendtner anyone?? on 10:22 - Aug 24 with 2456 viewshoof_hearted

No thanks, I'm on a diet. No knuts allowed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024