Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph 21:32 - Sep 28 with 99322 viewsgobbles

The Telegraph ‏@Telegraph 1m1 minute ago
Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:10 - Sep 29 with 4138 viewsjohncharles

I'm coming round to thinking we should brave it out against those vaginas at the Bellylauagh. We didn't hire a saint when we gave JFH the job. We hired a half way decent manager and that's about all he is but I'm having sexual intercourse if I'm going to let the Daily Sexual intercourse Telegragh pass water all over us.
I do hope that this sanitised version does not offend your maiden aunties

Strong and stable my arse.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:10 - Sep 29 with 4139 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 20:58 - Sep 29 by karl

I see your plan here, buy the Orkney Islands Council official 'expensive' bottle of wine and get your patsy to deliver it, i'm doomed!!

Busted!!!
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:57 - Sep 29 with 3920 viewsbaz_qpr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 20:35 - Sep 29 by NW5Hoop

"s a newspaper in this day and age they may have decided that the bumper publicity from this series of stings is worth the risk of some legal backlash."

No, they won't. These stories provide a temporary circulation bounce, that's all. If they put on 15,000 every day of this week - which they almost certainly won't - that's 90,000 extra copies. It costs £1.40 on weekdays and what £2.50 on a Saturday? They're not even going to cover legal fees in the event of a libel case with that. And the Telegraph's management take profit margins very seriously.

They won't have printed this unless they believe it is legally watertight.

But you know full well as your in the business that JFH is a non story on its own, manager discusses fee for speech then agrees to look at agents player. Its the juxtaposition of the grainy picture of the most famous face factual headline but placed above the lead stores which are for more serious (actual cash bung) / dodgy owner. It implies more than it actually says in words. Its sleight of hand by the DT for which they are in a grey area. Copy on its own is probably not challengeable.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:00 - Sep 29 with 3902 viewsbaz_qpr

https://t.co/8kwZQSzwjg Lee Hoos interview
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:03 - Sep 29 with 3880 viewsqpr85

Southamptons assistant now being fingered because of a meeting arranged by Scott McGarvey this whole thing clearly has a lot to do with him and who he knows so JFH wasn't fingered because he has been known to be bent but rather Scott McGarvey chancing
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:08 - Sep 29 with 3832 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:09 - Sep 29 with 3825 viewsNorthernr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:00 - Sep 29 by baz_qpr

https://t.co/8kwZQSzwjg Lee Hoos interview

Hoos smashes that. So much faith in that guy.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:13 - Sep 29 with 3785 viewszicoshoops

At the going down of the sun...................and in the morning.

Because our ( current) manager is JFH..........he's sort of had a free pass from the start.

Because of all the shite associated with us over the past decade......we've been willing him to good a good job.

He's had an easier ride than a few of the recent past managers.

Granted.....some might enjoy his style of football.......some might not.

But, I've gotta be honest......................................I'm of a certain age........
The worse defeat at home ?
Granted.....if it was against Barcelona.
But against a team in the second tier of English football? ( the same division as us)
No, no, and thrice no.

Is he a wrong'un?
Who knows.

Fact is................................he should never have allowed himself to be in that situation.

So thanks...........but no thanks Jimbo.

Times up.........
F**k off.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out.

P.S.
Do I need all this bollocks at my time of life?

In a word..............................................No.
Login to get fewer ads

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:13 - Sep 29 with 3777 viewsNorthernr

Les in a cardigan and jacket = serious business.

Basically put on all the serious business clothes he owns for that piece. There's a jacket, a cardigan, a maroon tie. Nothing left to chance.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:21 - Sep 29 with 3701 viewsBklynRanger

Les not looking happy at all in that.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 29 with 3652 viewsSuffolkHoop

Let's stick with Jim, why mess about changing managers. He can say sorry and the sun will shine tomorrow.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 29 with 3646 viewsGloucs_R

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:09 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Said that on page 2 or 3. Best thing to happen to us for ages

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:28 - Sep 29 with 3631 viewsBasingstokeR

i think I'm just going to trust what the board/ club decide here.

Decent video.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:28 - Sep 29 with 3629 viewshamptonhillhoop

And then you read the comments underneath, Jesus!
I don't see what more the club can do at the moment. Two statements plus that interview, which explains how the club go about signing a player, in 24 hours. No idea how long it will take to get the transcripts and full video, but how can they make a decision on the blokes future until they've seen all the evidence?
I think the bottom line is that Rangers have invested a lot in JFH and the New philosophy/system and don't want to throw it away and start again unless they have to.
And in my opinion that film is far from damning
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 22:41]
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:29 - Sep 29 with 3620 viewsLblock

Not that you'd expect any different but Les looks like someones pissed on his chips.
His mate has let him down big time and pushed him towards a decision he looks steadfastly that he didn't want to make....without The Torygraph we could've seen a dozen more games of dross ball. Now i doubt we will

Fair play to Hoos. I shudder to think how it could've looked if Bungle was in his chair for that

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:32 - Sep 29 with 3612 viewsDevonWhite

Imagine going through this with Phil Beard in charge.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:33 - Sep 29 with 3599 viewsTacticalR

Looks like they are trying to suspend making a decision until they have examined the evidence, which is fair enough.

Air hostess clique

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:34 - Sep 29 with 3584 viewsNorthernr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:29 - Sep 29 by Lblock

Not that you'd expect any different but Les looks like someones pissed on his chips.
His mate has let him down big time and pushed him towards a decision he looks steadfastly that he didn't want to make....without The Torygraph we could've seen a dozen more games of dross ball. Now i doubt we will

Fair play to Hoos. I shudder to think how it could've looked if Bungle was in his chair for that

Why is JFH Les' mate? They've never played together nor had any connection prior to him being hired here last season, a process that was overseen by Hoos and Ferdinand. So he's as much Hoos' mate as Ferdinand's.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:39 - Sep 29 with 3542 viewsBasingstokeR

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:34 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Why is JFH Les' mate? They've never played together nor had any connection prior to him being hired here last season, a process that was overseen by Hoos and Ferdinand. So he's as much Hoos' mate as Ferdinand's.

You mean "ODH"
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:41 - Sep 29 with 3516 viewsSuffolkHoop

Aside from anything else I think Jimmy is a good bloke who's made a mistake, in a moment of rather bad judgement. Only he knows whether he was playing along or would have then gone on to complete some iffy transactions. Even then, he regrets the situation he found himself in. We've all made mistakes, can we just forgive and forget and carry on rebuilding QPR sensibly? (As long as JFH ditches this shitty starting formation)
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:42 - Sep 29 with 3512 viewsqueensparker

He does. Thank God we've got him. Common sense and optimism

Les looks less happy, in fact he looks lost and devastated. A shitty situation and he's not slick enough for it
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:44 - Sep 29 with 3481 viewsNorthernr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:39 - Sep 29 by BasingstokeR

You mean "ODH"

We'll never know, doesn't like direct questions requiring direct answers doesn't LBlock so expect that one to be ignored.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:44 - Sep 29 with 3478 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent stuff out of Hoos and Ferdinand. They've handled this very well from only thirty minutes after it broke. They're such a reassuring presence around the place and regardless of whether JFH stays or goes I think we're in very safe hands.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:48 - Sep 29 with 3445 viewsqueensparker

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:41 - Sep 29 by SuffolkHoop

Aside from anything else I think Jimmy is a good bloke who's made a mistake, in a moment of rather bad judgement. Only he knows whether he was playing along or would have then gone on to complete some iffy transactions. Even then, he regrets the situation he found himself in. We've all made mistakes, can we just forgive and forget and carry on rebuilding QPR sensibly? (As long as JFH ditches this shitty starting formation)

This is the whole problem - if we were playing really well the whole fan base would be treating the Telegraph like The Sun around the whole Faurlin thing - "f--k you you c--ts we're QPR, he hasn't done anything wrong". And let's face it, that was Paladini, we were no doubt guilty and very lucky to get away with it

But because we're not playing particularly well, the club has a problem as the fans aren't onside, whether JFH has a case or not
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 22:52]
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:51 - Sep 29 with 3409 viewswombat

Biggest shame is he wasn't the first person bought into the club when TF took over , don't think we would be in the financial mess we are now somehow

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024