Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 07:11 - Oct 2 with 8432 viewsozranger

Did anyone else see Sandro's reaction when he saw that the Dane was about to go on as the final sub? He had just returned to the bench took off his warm up bib and threw it on to the ground next to the bench in disgust. I rather doubt Jimmy saw this petulance. Also, great for the boys to sing his name while he was warming up.
Sandro on 11:24 - Oct 3 with 2277 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 11:18 - Oct 3 by Northernr

REally great and encouraging for a youngster coming into a situation like that to have a senior professional kicking off about not being brought on while he's receiving his final instructions. Luckily the boy came on, got straight into the game with three early touches, and was nutmegging Fulham players by the end.

I think Hasselbaink's subs have been a pretty weak point of his time here so far but he got everything right on Saturday, each one made us better, and two of them were kids - Shodipo particularly good.

Rolling back a few years, did you ever think you would write a paragraph like that regarding QPR youngsters?

I truly thought i'd never see one in a squad again let alone two in the same side in a local derby.
Sandro on 11:32 - Oct 3 with 2239 viewsjonno

Sandro on 11:18 - Oct 3 by Northernr

REally great and encouraging for a youngster coming into a situation like that to have a senior professional kicking off about not being brought on while he's receiving his final instructions. Luckily the boy came on, got straight into the game with three early touches, and was nutmegging Fulham players by the end.

I think Hasselbaink's subs have been a pretty weak point of his time here so far but he got everything right on Saturday, each one made us better, and two of them were kids - Shodipo particularly good.

Yes - spot on. Just watched the whole game and the Finnish kid was absolutely superb, and Shodipo caused them major problems on our right wing. I thought Polter had a poor game, Sylla was a big improvement.
Sandro on 11:35 - Oct 3 with 2224 viewswhittocksRs

This is a footballer who has openly said he's using us to get a move to bigger club. F*ck him. Much better blooding our own, who care about the club and want to get on.
Sandro on 11:40 - Oct 3 with 2210 viewsThe_Mole

It's no surprise Sandro was fuming not to get on; with a clause in his contract entitling him to a bonus for every appearance made (league only)!

I thought the club only ballsed up on Green with a contract extras but it seems not!
Sandro on 11:43 - Oct 3 with 2197 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 11:40 - Oct 3 by The_Mole

It's no surprise Sandro was fuming not to get on; with a clause in his contract entitling him to a bonus for every appearance made (league only)!

I thought the club only ballsed up on Green with a contract extras but it seems not!

Have you got a copy of that contract? I've never seen one before and am really curious.
Sandro on 11:56 - Oct 3 with 2154 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro on 11:02 - Oct 3 by aston_hoop

Hämäläinen has a re-assuring number of dots in his name. Very heavy metal. Any Finnish linguists want to give us the definitive pronunciation here?

On topic, Sandro is a cnt. Thats it.

I think I can help AH.

Hämäläinen is pronounced Show-ek. That's show - ek.
Sandro on 12:00 - Oct 3 with 2146 viewsrsonist

Sandro on 11:58 - Oct 2 by Jamie

Hamalainen. Who is Finnish.

Sandro on 12:20 - Oct 3 with 2097 viewsThe_Mole

Sandro on 11:43 - Oct 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Have you got a copy of that contract? I've never seen one before and am really curious.

Green's or Sandro's?

I'll see what I can do...
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 15:55 - Oct 3 with 1938 viewskensalriser

I have Sandro's and note there are three wax seals on it, a pentagram, a skull and crossbones and a sketch of a red fella with a pointy tail and horns.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sandro on 17:30 - Oct 3 with 1881 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 15:55 - Oct 3 by kensalriser

I have Sandro's and note there are three wax seals on it, a pentagram, a skull and crossbones and a sketch of a red fella with a pointy tail and horns.

Green's states that he get paid a bonus for every throw in he concedes.
Sandro on 07:12 - Oct 4 with 1681 viewsLadbrokeR

Sandro on 09:53 - Oct 2 by simmo

He wants to play completely for his own benefit. Fúck him.

We don't know that and he's played twice and scored three goals.
Sandro on 09:41 - Oct 4 with 1615 viewssimmo

Sandro on 07:12 - Oct 4 by LadbrokeR

We don't know that and he's played twice and scored three goals.

Yes we do, he's stated his intention to the management that he wants to play at a higher level, he doesn't want to play for QPR and unlike our other players that are using us as a stepping stone (which is fine) he feels he should already be above us. Look at his reaction on Saturday, he wasn't a part of the group, he wasn't all over the celebrations with everyone else including those that also didn't get on. That reaction right in front of a kid making his debut was disgraceful IMO and another reason he should be seperated from first team.

He asked to play in the league cup to put himself in the shop window, he paid for his own medical stuff so other clubs would believe he's not a crock. This is a guy that has never made himself consistently available for us whilst drawing disgusting wages (not his fault but being on x10 the amount of your team mates breeds resentment) that were clearly the only motivator for coming here in the first place. The clamour to suddenly start playing him ahead of commited players that have always tried to be available and have more pride wearing a QPR shirt is a symptom of our modern support.

I couldn't give a fck how many goals he's scored, he's the last of the 'big name, big wage, no return' twáts at QPR and the sooner we're shot of him the better.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro on 10:31 - Oct 4 with 1580 viewsPunteR

Sandro on 09:41 - Oct 4 by simmo

Yes we do, he's stated his intention to the management that he wants to play at a higher level, he doesn't want to play for QPR and unlike our other players that are using us as a stepping stone (which is fine) he feels he should already be above us. Look at his reaction on Saturday, he wasn't a part of the group, he wasn't all over the celebrations with everyone else including those that also didn't get on. That reaction right in front of a kid making his debut was disgraceful IMO and another reason he should be seperated from first team.

He asked to play in the league cup to put himself in the shop window, he paid for his own medical stuff so other clubs would believe he's not a crock. This is a guy that has never made himself consistently available for us whilst drawing disgusting wages (not his fault but being on x10 the amount of your team mates breeds resentment) that were clearly the only motivator for coming here in the first place. The clamour to suddenly start playing him ahead of commited players that have always tried to be available and have more pride wearing a QPR shirt is a symptom of our modern support.

I couldn't give a fck how many goals he's scored, he's the last of the 'big name, big wage, no return' twáts at QPR and the sooner we're shot of him the better.

We wanted to get rid of him as well but he has obviously got medical issues, probably his knees. He has been a monumental failure as a signing and part of the big spending QPR era. I just don't see any good enough reason not to play him when fit.
He's a good player. What's the point of him even coming to any games then. Just stick him on gardening leave, send him home till his contract runs out .
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 10:37]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro on 11:28 - Oct 4 with 1523 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro on 10:31 - Oct 4 by PunteR

We wanted to get rid of him as well but he has obviously got medical issues, probably his knees. He has been a monumental failure as a signing and part of the big spending QPR era. I just don't see any good enough reason not to play him when fit.
He's a good player. What's the point of him even coming to any games then. Just stick him on gardening leave, send him home till his contract runs out .

I agree with your last sentence. JFH obviously saw an attitude in training and the League Cup games that warranted keeping him around the squad for the rest of his time here, but that petulant reaction has thrown it straight back in the manager's face, and I would now be very surprised if he plays any further part this season.
Sandro on 11:35 - Oct 4 with 1511 viewssimmo

Sandro on 10:31 - Oct 4 by PunteR

He's not fit though, he's incapable of sustaining a run of games, especially for a full 90mins. What's the point in picking someone ahead of a young, hungry, less injury prone player when you'll have to hook him after 60mins and/or every other game because he's crocked?

I agree with the last part, there is no point bringing him. I would have him disassociated from the 1st team - he's not in line with the new QPR squad and he's got no future here.

Sandro on 11:35 - Oct 4 with 1365 viewsTacticalR

If he only comes on in cup games then obviously his opportunities at QPR are going to be rather limited.

Perhaps he could supplement these brief appearances with Capoeira demonstrations at half-time?

Air hostess clique

Sandro on 11:37 - Oct 4 with 1354 viewsElHoop

Sandro on 11:28 - Oct 4 by LongsufferingR

I agree with your last sentence. JFH obviously saw an attitude in training and the League Cup games that warranted keeping him around the squad for the rest of his time here, but that petulant reaction has thrown it straight back in the manager's face, and I would now be very surprised if he plays any further part this season.

By no means the first QPR strop on view at Craven Cottage though. Maybe there's something in the water down there.
Sandro on 11:37 - Oct 4 with 1353 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro on 11:35 - Oct 4 by TacticalR

If he only comes on in cup games then obviously his opportunities at QPR are going to be rather limited.

Perhaps he could supplement these brief appearances with Capoeira demonstrations at half-time?

....or he could cover for the bloke inside the Jude outfit.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who didn't realise it wasn't a real cat.
Sandro on 11:44 - Oct 4 with 1335 viewsTacticalR

Sandro on 11:37 - Oct 4 by LongsufferingR

This is why the magic is going out of football.

Air hostess clique

Sandro on 12:52 - Oct 4 with 1264 viewsFredManRave

Sandro on 11:37 - Oct 4 by LongsufferingR

I hope Fernandes doesn't read this site.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sandro on 13:34 - Oct 4 with 1233 viewsPunteR

Sandro on 11:35 - Oct 4 by simmo

He's not fit though, he's incapable of sustaining a run of games, especially for a full 90mins. What's the point in picking someone ahead of a young, hungry, less injury prone player when you'll have to hook him after 60mins and/or every other game because he's crocked?

I agree with the last part, there is no point bringing him. I would have him disassociated from the 1st team - he's not in line with the new QPR squad and he's got no future here.

Not fit or injured?. He's not going to get match fit by sitting on the bench. If he's injured then why put him on the bench.? If we don't want to pay him any appearance fees why play him at all.? If he doesn't want to play for us why does he even bother getting on the coach?. If he wants to put himself in the shop window for January and we want rid of him as well why don't we play him?. If we want to play more attacking football why do we play Henry instead.?
Reminds me of SWP, Traore,Green, caulker situation.
Bobby Zamora couldn't play a full 90 yet he's gone down in QPR history because of THAT goal.
We seem to have a habit of turning professional footballers into pantomime villains.
It really doesn't bother me if I see his name on the team sheet or not and I agree we've now got some promising young players coming through who needs game time. I just feel he's another complete waste of money we're just chucking on the scrap heap.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro on 14:03 - Oct 4 with 1209 viewsElHoop

Sandro on 13:34 - Oct 4 by PunteR

Not fit or injured?. He's not going to get match fit by sitting on the bench. If he's injured then why put him on the bench.? If we don't want to pay him any appearance fees why play him at all.? If he doesn't want to play for us why does he even bother getting on the coach?. If he wants to put himself in the shop window for January and we want rid of him as well why don't we play him?. If we want to play more attacking football why do we play Henry instead.?
Bobby Zamora couldn't play a full 90 yet he's gone down in QPR history because of THAT goal.
We seem to have a habit of turning professional footballers into pantomime villains.
It really doesn't bother me if I see his name on the team sheet or not and I agree we've now got some promising young players coming through who needs game time. I just feel he's another complete waste of money we're just chucking on the scrap heap.

Sandro on 14:09 - Oct 4 with 1200 viewssimmo

Sandro on 13:34 - Oct 4 by PunteR

'If he's injured then why put him on the bench?' He's apparently not injured at the moment for about the 4th time in the last 10 years, but that doesn't mean he's going to be able to play consecutive 90mins any time soon as history suggests he can't maintain a run of starts or complete 90mins consecutively, especially not in a Championship season. Plus our other CM's (Borysiuk and Cousins) were unavailable.

You're right with what you said at the end, he's a complete waste of money, as well as that he's a horrendous signing that should never have been made. Thinking that because he scored a brace against a league 2 club means that all his previous problems now don't exist and he can be the midfield 'Beast' we all want him to be just doesn't look at the facts of his career.

He's great on paper but in reality, he's too unreliable to deserve a place. He's also massively outside of our current financial structure, which brings even more problems.

Sandro on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 1103 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'd rather Stephen Hawking than Karl 'fukking useless kunt' Henry.
Sandro on 16:30 - Oct 4 with 1082 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 16:20 - Oct 4 by SonofNorfolt

I'd rather Stephen Hawking than Karl 'fukking useless kunt' Henry.

These witty nicknames always crack me up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024