Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 07:11 - Oct 2 with 8444 viewsozranger

Did anyone else see Sandro's reaction when he saw that the Dane was about to go on as the final sub? He had just returned to the bench took off his warm up bib and threw it on to the ground next to the bench in disgust. I rather doubt Jimmy saw this petulance. Also, great for the boys to sing his name while he was warming up.
Sandro on 16:31 - Oct 4 with 1214 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro on 16:30 - Oct 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

These witty nicknames always crack me up!

I wonder what nickname he'd use if Stephen Hawking actually did replace Karl Henry?
Sandro on 16:40 - Oct 4 with 1177 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 16:31 - Oct 4 by LongsufferingR

I wonder what nickname he'd use if Stephen Hawking actually did replace Karl Henry?

ODH is already taken sadly.
Sandro on 18:56 - Oct 4 with 1075 viewsQPR_Jim

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-sandro-china-04102016

Good bet for Sandro I reckon.
Sandro on 19:01 - Oct 4 with 1064 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro on 18:56 - Oct 4 by QPR_Jim

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-sandro-china-04102016

Good bet for Sandro I reckon.

Would be a good fit. China's what his knees are made of anyway.
Sandro on 21:41 - Oct 4 with 986 viewsWestonsuperR

Sandro on 10:08 - Oct 2 by robith

Genuinely taken aback by the sudden and recent outpouring of love for one of the worst signings we've ever made

Totally agree. One of the all-time worst signings when you consider how much we paid in fees and wages for almost nothing in return. Some have short memories as to how bad he was when he (occasionally) played for us in the Prem.
Sandro on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 967 viewsted_hendrix

I might be wrong but the first time we saw him in action (debut for us) was at St Mary's where he lasted about 3 minutes of the game before he was airlifted of the pitch and his knees followed him a few minutes later in a cool box.
I'm sure I was sat behind one of the posters on this MB and I remember saying out loud FFS.
Anyone remember that day?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sandro on 22:17 - Oct 4 with 959 viewsNorthernr

Sandro on 22:14 - Oct 4 by ted_hendrix

I might be wrong but the first time we saw him in action (debut for us) was at St Mary's where he lasted about 3 minutes of the game before he was airlifted of the pitch and his knees followed him a few minutes later in a cool box.
I'm sure I was sat behind one of the posters on this MB and I remember saying out loud FFS.
Anyone remember that day?

Yeh, got a bit of a bump on the head five minutes in and that was his lot. Walked straight off down the tunnel and didn't come back. Least durable 'Beast' ever.
Sandro on 22:19 - Oct 4 with 951 viewstoboboly

Having seen him at Enfield in pre season I can confirm he is a pussy. However having seen him raise his game to battle the might of a league two team I can also confirm he is a pussy.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 22:30 - Oct 4 with 939 viewsted_hendrix

Sandro on 22:17 - Oct 4 by Northernr

Yeh, got a bit of a bump on the head five minutes in and that was his lot. Walked straight off down the tunnel and didn't come back. Least durable 'Beast' ever.

Good memory Clive, I knew it was only a matter of minutes, ( expensive bloody minutes all the same)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sandro on 06:18 - Oct 5 with 850 viewsLadbrokeR

Sandro on 16:20 - Oct 4 by SonofNorfolt

I'd rather Stephen Hawking than Karl 'fukking useless kunt' Henry.

If Sandro has made clear his intention to leave and play at a higher level then as club are saying we don't play him on account of his overt self interest. Alternatively we never play him because he isn't fit enough on account of not getting any game time. In short we continue to pay someone in the region of 50k a week with no return. That seems to be short sighted football management. In addition there is the argument that he just may be as good as or even better than a certain holding midfield player. Who else has Brazillian international experience.
Sandro on 07:04 - Oct 5 with 832 viewsAgedR

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Sandro on 10:29 - Oct 5 with 755 viewsrobith

The main thing that gets me when people say "Play Sandro!" is that if you put him in the first team or even on the bench you have to plan for him not completing his allotted time - you can't even use him as the 3rd sub in case he can't see out the game. That means making massive compensations in the whole planning of the make up of the team, the bench, your tactics to include him because the odds are on him breaking down - even when he does complete (see him grind to a halt post 60 minutes vs Sunderland)

Is he good enough to make all those changes and preparations for? No, not for me. And even if you did he'll be off in Jan cos he doesn't want to play for us. It boggles my mind we're even having this convo. No doubt if JFH returned him to the starting line up and he's off by halftime the people demanding his inclusion would just use it as another beating stick.
Sandro on 14:23 - Oct 5 with 698 viewsDorse

We're better off letting him go. If we can get a fee for him, then so much the better but it's pretty obvious he wants nothing to do with QPR. It can't be especially helpful having a player who isn't fit making 'I want to leave' noises whilst trying to get a game in front of players who are fit and do see their futures at QPR. I get why JFH had him on the bench on Saturday: no Cousins, Ngbakoto or Borysiuk available. If they were, would he have been anywhere near the matchday squad? I seriously doubt it.

He isn't contributing anything at the moment. I wish him all the best and all that, I just want what he wants: for him to play somewhere else for a $hitload of cash.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sandro on 14:31 - Oct 5 with 682 viewsLongsufferingR

I'm seriously starting to wonder if we've all been seriously conned. Has anybody ever seen 'Arry's beloved Sandra in public?

I wonder whether his Sandra and our Sandro are actually the same person. Would explain his lengthy absences if there were WI meetings to attend etc.

We should tip off the Telegraph.
Sandro on 14:33 - Oct 5 with 673 viewsdaveB

Sandro on 06:18 - Oct 5 by LadbrokeR

If Sandro has made clear his intention to leave and play at a higher level then as club are saying we don't play him on account of his overt self interest. Alternatively we never play him because he isn't fit enough on account of not getting any game time. In short we continue to pay someone in the region of 50k a week with no return. That seems to be short sighted football management. In addition there is the argument that he just may be as good as or even better than a certain holding midfield player. Who else has Brazillian international experience.

He hasn't played for Brazil for nearly 5 years now and was never a regular in the worst Brazil team ever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024