Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Almost back.... 21:35 - Oct 28 with 9993 viewskingsburyR

The club can stick their ST up their arse.

Useless, clueless, lazy, prima Donna, p ricks

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Almost back.... on 23:23 - Oct 28 with 2218 viewsessextaxiboy

Almost back.... on 23:17 - Oct 28 by ThGrimRanger

you're a busy bee tonight, must be like spinning plates trying to put your pro-jimmy spin onto every thread.

bottom line is we have better players but spanked by a better TEAM.

Wish Jimmy appointment had worked but it hasn't and won't. Only a fool would disagree.

I am on the train homefrom the game ..and I have a 0345 to Gatwick ..Im here all night
Almost back.... on 23:30 - Oct 28 with 2181 viewsstevec

Week after week the football is unwatchable. It's an entertainment business, JFH has to go.
Almost back.... on 23:46 - Oct 28 with 2078 viewsdistortR

Almost back.... on 23:23 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

I am on the train homefrom the game ..and I have a 0345 to Gatwick ..Im here all night

Don't necessarily agree with you, but good man, Essex.
Almost back.... on 23:49 - Oct 28 with 2041 viewsdaveB

not sure sacking him is the answer but it's not working at the moment, that was crap tonight
Almost back.... on 23:51 - Oct 28 with 2016 viewswestberksr

Well having dropped Dad back to Hayes and then the other 60 miles home I just got back....

What a load of shite. Haven't seen a decent performance at home since the first day of the season, it's so bad it is beyond belief.

Brentford looked like a big budget, well coached team possibly from a higher division. They were that much better than us; fekkin Brentford, not moneybags Newcastle.
Almost back.... on 23:57 - Oct 28 with 1973 viewsStanisgod

Dont think Washington is out of his depth. Continually playing out of positon , constantly bailing out the full back , chasing down like a demented puppy,
Odd occasion he actually does get a ball played over the top to him, which is his strength , he generally gets a shot off. Shades of Ollie making Curo look shite for the same reasons.
Watch his Posh goals. Thought Cilla should have come off tonight straight swap for Polts, didnt get that.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Almost back.... on 23:58 - Oct 28 with 1967 viewsqpr85

Almost back.... on 23:05 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

We let them have the midfield to themselves. We handed the first half to them on a plate. I'm not sure they were that good, more that we were so bad that we made them look good.

I have to disagree Brentford were well organised and were tactically better than us. They closed us down from midfield to attack and took us on the break nearly everytime. If it wasn't for caulker stepping up (late on a few occasions in the first half) they could have been 3-0 up before the scored.

They completely out played us. Is this acceptable?? No obviously not. I do feel we have a good enough squad that we shouldn't be over rum like that.

However, we showed glimpses of an exciting attack forward thinking team. Cherry and Washington had a great understanding as did the two holding midfielders, cousin and aerial (sp), but they were outplayed and never had the space to really execute what they wanted to do.

Is that down to our players, not being coached right, not being aware of the tactics before they go onto the pitch, being unfit, not gelling quite enough yet after only knowing each other for 2 MONTHS or is it because (as the club have tried to address) that HQ is no longer the fortress it once was and is such a horrible place to play for the home team they are all scared to fu ck up because the fans will be on their backs as soon as results don't go their way!!

I am not a "happy clapper" nor am I pro JFH what I am is pro QPR. People are banging on about the recent good old days with Ian Holloway but what was good about it?? The fact we had nothing but our club to support. We'd just got relegated to division 2 and were down to our bare bones but we supported the team regardless. When uncle Niel had his first full season in charge we just servived and supported our team because we "had our team back" as briatore had taken a back seat.
We supported QPR even with the dross we were signing like Clint Hill and Sean Derry. Looked what happened when we got behind the team??

I believe that supporting QPR at the minute is an embarrassing state of affairs and tonight in Q bloke proved it. It is poison going to HQ and that is why we are fighting umungst ourselves. It's stupid and disgusting but when we have people with their own agendas it's going to happen.

Stop trying to break something that could be great and support the bloody team again. No way on earth would be have beaten scumbags if our fans behaved like they have done this season and last, when we played them in 2012.

Rather than blaming the manager, who can only do so much until the players cross that white line, try looking at yourselves and question why it is that parents don't want to bring their children!!!

Not all directed at you DeaR_vu obviously but it is directed at a lot of people on here!
Almost back.... on 00:46 - Oct 29 with 1853 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Almost back.... on 23:58 - Oct 28 by qpr85

I have to disagree Brentford were well organised and were tactically better than us. They closed us down from midfield to attack and took us on the break nearly everytime. If it wasn't for caulker stepping up (late on a few occasions in the first half) they could have been 3-0 up before the scored.

They completely out played us. Is this acceptable?? No obviously not. I do feel we have a good enough squad that we shouldn't be over rum like that.

However, we showed glimpses of an exciting attack forward thinking team. Cherry and Washington had a great understanding as did the two holding midfielders, cousin and aerial (sp), but they were outplayed and never had the space to really execute what they wanted to do.

Is that down to our players, not being coached right, not being aware of the tactics before they go onto the pitch, being unfit, not gelling quite enough yet after only knowing each other for 2 MONTHS or is it because (as the club have tried to address) that HQ is no longer the fortress it once was and is such a horrible place to play for the home team they are all scared to fu ck up because the fans will be on their backs as soon as results don't go their way!!

I am not a "happy clapper" nor am I pro JFH what I am is pro QPR. People are banging on about the recent good old days with Ian Holloway but what was good about it?? The fact we had nothing but our club to support. We'd just got relegated to division 2 and were down to our bare bones but we supported the team regardless. When uncle Niel had his first full season in charge we just servived and supported our team because we "had our team back" as briatore had taken a back seat.
We supported QPR even with the dross we were signing like Clint Hill and Sean Derry. Looked what happened when we got behind the team??

I believe that supporting QPR at the minute is an embarrassing state of affairs and tonight in Q bloke proved it. It is poison going to HQ and that is why we are fighting umungst ourselves. It's stupid and disgusting but when we have people with their own agendas it's going to happen.

Stop trying to break something that could be great and support the bloody team again. No way on earth would be have beaten scumbags if our fans behaved like they have done this season and last, when we played them in 2012.

Rather than blaming the manager, who can only do so much until the players cross that white line, try looking at yourselves and question why it is that parents don't want to bring their children!!!

Not all directed at you DeaR_vu obviously but it is directed at a lot of people on here!

Hear, hear
Login to get fewer ads

Almost back.... on 02:37 - Oct 29 with 1778 viewsozexile

The first half was astonishing. If you're going to play a high back line there has to be some pressure on the ball carrier. All game we didn't pressure them anywhere. I didn't actually realise cousins was playing until the second half.
Almost back.... on 06:13 - Oct 29 with 1711 viewsmakaveli1882

Bring back the over weight taarabt so I can actually see a footballer who can pass and shoot and get some enjoyment from £600

Na only joking get mackie on cause he rounds around
a lot and he is the right type; Rangers type pah
Almost back.... on 08:09 - Oct 29 with 1608 viewsCHUBBS

Almost back.... on 23:05 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

We let them have the midfield to themselves. We handed the first half to them on a plate. I'm not sure they were that good, more that we were so bad that we made them look good.

Agree with this,Brentford hadn't won for a while before last night and were easily beaten by Barnsley on Saturday who were also out of form yet we made them look like a great side.
JFH is clearly struggling constantly changing his formation now starting with the 433 and yet again changing back to his favoured formation after 35 minutes.
It's not working and we're probably going to be in a relegation battle after the next half dozen games.
God only knows what the owners will do but you can bet it won't work what ever it is.
Almost back.... on 08:22 - Oct 29 with 1568 viewsDWQPR

Sorry but I caabit agree with you with regards to wanting to blame the support. The fact is we have had eleven months of Hasselbaink. We were promised a high tempo, high pressing game. His first match at home against Burnley showed that promise in the first half but we ran out of steam, the second game against Brighton we did well to come back from two down and things looked promising. But apart from a few odd games, every now and then frankly the football has been slow, turgid and the players just do not have a clue what their roles are and look sluggish. The supportare fed up, at home and away. Bored, don't want to go. I am an away season ticket holder and I have given away tickets to four away games so far, because I couldn't be arsed to go. I missed last night because I am on holiday. By the sounds of things I am pleased I missed it. It sounds like their little ginger kid was head and shoulders above anyone on our midfield. After the game against them last season at home I said we ought to go and buy him. If I can spot a good Young kid why can't Hasselbaink. Instead he buys Cousins who to me looks average, and more often than not injured or played out of position, in fact our whole midfield looks average, they did last season and they do this under Hasselbaink. We don't score goals from midfield, the only one I recall this season was by Wszolek against Reading, a brilliant piece of play by Shodipo (remember him), and a great late run by Wszolek. Reminded me of the way the midfield operated when Di Canio was here, all scoring goals for fun.

Hasselbaink is a poor manager, lucky to inherit from Rowell and is now shown when he takes on an average squad he is now taking them backwards. And so what if he has had them only two months, which he hasn't, he has had the majority for a year, the vast majority since pre-season and the three months of the season. Yet still no cohesion. We got humiliated against Newcastle who haven't put anybody else away like they did us. Fulham should have done the same, we got very lucky and by the sounds of things Brentford could have had a hatful last night. We need someone to organise this side, the talent is there and it isn't rocket science. Warnock (sorry Clive I am making a comparison), has done it within a few weeks at Cardiff just to prove a point. I will be at Forest next week and if Hasselbaink is in charge you can bet your boots that we will provide Forest with the impetus they require to get a win.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Almost back.... on 09:04 - Oct 29 with 1494 viewsDiscodroids

Im still sitting here in the darkness pondering in wonderment like Dave Scott on Apollo 15 at Hadley, at the Doctor Strange Alchemy performed by QPR in Mutating a striker with the thick end of 30 goals in one season in league one , into another tony scully .

Also, reinventing a Leather lunged central midfielder built like mike katz into Mel sterland on the wing , is a marvellous Achievement. Magic.

well done to all concerned at Management.

edit, i wish i could find that post when some visionary on here declared on the eve of the season that Polter would get 2o goals, the midfield 20 goals and the defence 10 to 15..I havent laughed so much since i had a rectal prolapse on red Mahou beer in Nerja 1997.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 9:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Almost back.... on 09:45 - Oct 29 with 1411 viewsqpr85

Almost back.... on 08:22 - Oct 29 by DWQPR

Sorry but I caabit agree with you with regards to wanting to blame the support. The fact is we have had eleven months of Hasselbaink. We were promised a high tempo, high pressing game. His first match at home against Burnley showed that promise in the first half but we ran out of steam, the second game against Brighton we did well to come back from two down and things looked promising. But apart from a few odd games, every now and then frankly the football has been slow, turgid and the players just do not have a clue what their roles are and look sluggish. The supportare fed up, at home and away. Bored, don't want to go. I am an away season ticket holder and I have given away tickets to four away games so far, because I couldn't be arsed to go. I missed last night because I am on holiday. By the sounds of things I am pleased I missed it. It sounds like their little ginger kid was head and shoulders above anyone on our midfield. After the game against them last season at home I said we ought to go and buy him. If I can spot a good Young kid why can't Hasselbaink. Instead he buys Cousins who to me looks average, and more often than not injured or played out of position, in fact our whole midfield looks average, they did last season and they do this under Hasselbaink. We don't score goals from midfield, the only one I recall this season was by Wszolek against Reading, a brilliant piece of play by Shodipo (remember him), and a great late run by Wszolek. Reminded me of the way the midfield operated when Di Canio was here, all scoring goals for fun.

Hasselbaink is a poor manager, lucky to inherit from Rowell and is now shown when he takes on an average squad he is now taking them backwards. And so what if he has had them only two months, which he hasn't, he has had the majority for a year, the vast majority since pre-season and the three months of the season. Yet still no cohesion. We got humiliated against Newcastle who haven't put anybody else away like they did us. Fulham should have done the same, we got very lucky and by the sounds of things Brentford could have had a hatful last night. We need someone to organise this side, the talent is there and it isn't rocket science. Warnock (sorry Clive I am making a comparison), has done it within a few weeks at Cardiff just to prove a point. I will be at Forest next week and if Hasselbaink is in charge you can bet your boots that we will provide Forest with the impetus they require to get a win.

I understand people getting frustrated especially after Newcastle spanking us 6-0 but they also turned over Preston, admittedly they were at home for that. But if I'm honest and some on here are a bit more honest the first game back to the premier league losing 5-0 was worse and so was losing 4-0 the following year. They were more embarrassing because they were genuinely winnable games against mediocre to lower standard premier league teams.

This is a much more transitional season than any of us care to realise. 5 players from last night were practically new players, (I'm counting caulker as a new player) and if you include Washington into that as he was nonexistent last season really that's 6 players who have only been playing together for 2 months.

Like I said before I'm gutted at losing to Brentford but that's football.

The club is being run better in the last couple of years and I thank Sir Les for that. When we have these games that get everyone's hopes up, we lose one game and all hell breaks loose and people say they knew from the off JFH was sh it. Really?? One game we have lost 2 games in the last 7 how is that anywhere near relegation??

Just stop and look at what's happening with QPR we are changing the playing personnel and getting together a team for the future we can't gell over night. Uncle Neil works magic we have seen this ourselves loom at Cardiff they have 2 new players but the rest is a good squad that have been playing together for a while. The same ad Rotherham last year. But they still have the magic ingredient that is time. They have spent time together and are not strangers. Also uncle Neil has been in the game for a long time and has learnt what is best for a squad. JFH has had 3-4 years in management. This honestly could be the start of something special with an up and coming manager but if people don't stop getting on his back anytime he trips not only will QPR not succeed but we could we ruin a man's career.
I just don't understand why the fans are on his case we are and were a team that punched above its weight but fans have forgotten this due to the dyer 3 years in the premier league.

I honestly can't believe how unreasonable people are being and having a pop at people that want the club to succeed.
Almost back.... on 09:53 - Oct 29 with 1386 viewsBostonR

Almost back.... on 09:45 - Oct 29 by qpr85

I understand people getting frustrated especially after Newcastle spanking us 6-0 but they also turned over Preston, admittedly they were at home for that. But if I'm honest and some on here are a bit more honest the first game back to the premier league losing 5-0 was worse and so was losing 4-0 the following year. They were more embarrassing because they were genuinely winnable games against mediocre to lower standard premier league teams.

This is a much more transitional season than any of us care to realise. 5 players from last night were practically new players, (I'm counting caulker as a new player) and if you include Washington into that as he was nonexistent last season really that's 6 players who have only been playing together for 2 months.

The club is being run better in the last couple of years and I thank Sir Les for that. When we have these games that get everyone's hopes up, we lose one game and all hell breaks loose and people say they knew from the off JFH was sh it. Really?? One game we have lost 2 games in the last 7 how is that anywhere near relegation??

Just stop and look at what's happening with QPR we are changing the playing personnel and getting together a team for the future we can't gell over night. Uncle Neil works magic we have seen this ourselves loom at Cardiff they have 2 new players but the rest is a good squad that have been playing together for a while. The same ad Rotherham last year. But they still have the magic ingredient that is time. They have spent time together and are not strangers. Also uncle Neil has been in the game for a long time and has learnt what is best for a squad. JFH has had 3-4 years in management. This honestly could be the start of something special with an up and coming manager but if people don't stop getting on his back anytime he trips not only will QPR not succeed but we could we ruin a man's career.
I just don't understand why the fans are on his case we are and were a team that punched above its weight but fans have forgotten this due to the dyer 3 years in the premier league.

I honestly can't believe how unreasonable people are being and having a pop at people that want the club to succeed.

Three of his key signings can't actually play football. Poulter, Sylla and Washington have zero technical ability and that was so obvious last night. They are League 1 players at best. And, why throw Robinson in at LB when he was obviously not match fit? He has all but destroyed Cousins who tore us a new one when he played for Charlton and leaves the Polish winger on the bench until 70mins. If I didn't know better I would say he was angling to be sacked.
Almost back.... on 10:02 - Oct 29 with 1164 viewsbaz_qpr

I like to think I am pretty reasonable, and I really want us and the current set up to do well. But and its a big but.

We are boring really really boring to watch. Its not entertaining, the kids are getting bored and don't want to come any more, there are no heroes in the team for them to look up to. There is no one getting us on the edge of our seat or that can raise the crowd with a bit of skill, a show of determination etc. No game changers The ground is thinning out, the atmosphere is crap, there is literally nothing to cheer

I am not sure changing the manager will make an iota of difference the squad is mediocre. Honest yes, cheap yes, keen yes but mediocre. Maybe a different manager or coach could make a better fist of things with more fast moving one touch passing rather than the 3 minimum touches approach we have now, but Im not sure. This looks and feels much closer to a relegation squad than a promotion one and we are perhaps being flattered by our keeper who has probably earned us 6 points on his own
Almost back.... on 10:03 - Oct 29 with 1161 viewsDWQPR

I will tell you why the supporters are now getting on the back of Hasselbaink it is because they are now witnessing the worst football for probably 15 years at HQ. Absolute cobblers about what you said about Newcastle. Yes they turned over Preston at home, in a cup game where once behind Preston had no choice but to try and chase the game, against a below strength Preston team, against a Preston team that had been reduced to 10 men before half time. But we played Newcastle at home, but for poor finishing and Smithies it would have been ten. Two home games this season we have looked half decent. Leeds were the worst team I have seen, other than us against Newcastle. Bristol City were surprisingly poor but Smithies still had to make two exceptional saves for us to keep them from leading. At Fulham, it really should have been Newcastle Mk2. And last night sounded that it could have been Mk3.

Those first home games back in the PL. Against Bolton, we were suffering badly from the lack of any signings other than DJ Campbell who we only bought by selling Kaspars Gorrks. Flav and Bernie refused to plough any more cash into the club during that close season, had they allowed Warnock to buy who he had lined up, Danny Graham, Ashley Williams and Wayne Routledge to name but three we would have been competing more evenly with Bolton. Against Swansea the following season, had Green not made a hash of their first goal and Mackie had scored a sitter again things would have been different. We were the better team in the first half. This season we have been very lucky with a team playing one dimensional, slow, boring football, which has been a theme of the Hasselbaink era. People are rightly fed up. And all they want is a bit of excitement, to get their bums off their seats a few times during a match. With Hasselbaink remaining we will struggle to stay in this league.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Almost back.... on 10:08 - Oct 29 with 1143 viewsqpr85

Almost back.... on 09:53 - Oct 29 by BostonR

Three of his key signings can't actually play football. Poulter, Sylla and Washington have zero technical ability and that was so obvious last night. They are League 1 players at best. And, why throw Robinson in at LB when he was obviously not match fit? He has all but destroyed Cousins who tore us a new one when he played for Charlton and leaves the Polish winger on the bench until 70mins. If I didn't know better I would say he was angling to be sacked.

No way on earth has Washington have zero technical ability his link up play with cherry at times showed he has ability. Brentford's defending was immense last night made Washington look average.
I agree with Sylla his first touch and positioning is terrible. Robinson was thrown to the lions he had no reason to be put on in a Derby but if he feels he's ready why not give him a go?? Well we saw last night why!
Cousin has been played out of position since arriving but he's only 22 and should be able to be play anywhere in midfield to some degree. But this shows because we have had so many new players in the transfer window that he doesn't know his best squad.
But none of this screams get rid of the manager especially given the fact 2/3 wins and we are in the play offs. Please don't forget what this league is like. I admit we could be in the sh it if we lose 2/3 but I honestly believe we are on the cusp of our team turning a corner but it's going to be our away performance and not our home.

I think in out next 3 games we will get 4-6 points obviously losing to Norwich. Will I come on here gloating?? No but I will love to see what people's reaction will be once we win at forest for the first time since Brentford best us at home.
Almost back.... on 10:20 - Oct 29 with 1102 viewsAddinall

We have had this reaction for a year or so now.Expectations are way too high at this stage and like you I hope for a much more positive future.However time is required and removing the manager or changing personnel immediately puts us back to square one.If we are in transition then instant success is not going to happen.

I've followed the R's since the 1940's and have seen a lot worse,at times pretty consistently.However I don't recall ever hearing such consistent carping from so called supporters.My team through good and bad and there has been plenty of both.You are either
a SUPPORTER or you are not.
Almost back.... on 10:31 - Oct 29 with 1061 viewspaulparker

Almost back.... on 10:20 - Oct 29 by Addinall

We have had this reaction for a year or so now.Expectations are way too high at this stage and like you I hope for a much more positive future.However time is required and removing the manager or changing personnel immediately puts us back to square one.If we are in transition then instant success is not going to happen.

I've followed the R's since the 1940's and have seen a lot worse,at times pretty consistently.However I don't recall ever hearing such consistent carping from so called supporters.My team through good and bad and there has been plenty of both.You are either
a SUPPORTER or you are not.

Disagree expectations are not high at all, the ones going week in week out want to see a team with at least a clue of what they are supposedly doing , we made Brentford yes Brentford look like ac Milan circa 88 , and it's not just them either pretty much every team has given us a chasing at HQ this year
Respect to you for going so long but I'm tired of this clap trap about " your not a fan if you dare have a go at the manger "
If we really have such low expectations as a club then how about the club charge us a fiver to get in because the dross served up doesn't warrant the £25 plus to see us get humiliated by the likes of Preston

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Almost back.... on 10:34 - Oct 29 with 1051 viewsBostonR

Almost back.... on 10:08 - Oct 29 by qpr85

No way on earth has Washington have zero technical ability his link up play with cherry at times showed he has ability. Brentford's defending was immense last night made Washington look average.
I agree with Sylla his first touch and positioning is terrible. Robinson was thrown to the lions he had no reason to be put on in a Derby but if he feels he's ready why not give him a go?? Well we saw last night why!
Cousin has been played out of position since arriving but he's only 22 and should be able to be play anywhere in midfield to some degree. But this shows because we have had so many new players in the transfer window that he doesn't know his best squad.
But none of this screams get rid of the manager especially given the fact 2/3 wins and we are in the play offs. Please don't forget what this league is like. I admit we could be in the sh it if we lose 2/3 but I honestly believe we are on the cusp of our team turning a corner but it's going to be our away performance and not our home.

I think in out next 3 games we will get 4-6 points obviously losing to Norwich. Will I come on here gloating?? No but I will love to see what people's reaction will be once we win at forest for the first time since Brentford best us at home.

Do you actually go to the games? Your account of the status of the club does not resonate with me. It's a fcking shambles!
Almost back.... on 10:35 - Oct 29 with 1045 viewsDiscodroids

Almost back.... on 10:31 - Oct 29 by paulparker

Disagree expectations are not high at all, the ones going week in week out want to see a team with at least a clue of what they are supposedly doing , we made Brentford yes Brentford look like ac Milan circa 88 , and it's not just them either pretty much every team has given us a chasing at HQ this year
Respect to you for going so long but I'm tired of this clap trap about " your not a fan if you dare have a go at the manger "
If we really have such low expectations as a club then how about the club charge us a fiver to get in because the dross served up doesn't warrant the £25 plus to see us get humiliated by the likes of Preston

Agree PP. Results to one side, I dont think Its too high an expectation after paying anywhere between £25 and £35 to watch a team that plays as if it needs to have a jingling bell inside the Football.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Almost back.... on 10:36 - Oct 29 with 1039 viewsqpr85

Almost back.... on 10:03 - Oct 29 by DWQPR

I will tell you why the supporters are now getting on the back of Hasselbaink it is because they are now witnessing the worst football for probably 15 years at HQ. Absolute cobblers about what you said about Newcastle. Yes they turned over Preston at home, in a cup game where once behind Preston had no choice but to try and chase the game, against a below strength Preston team, against a Preston team that had been reduced to 10 men before half time. But we played Newcastle at home, but for poor finishing and Smithies it would have been ten. Two home games this season we have looked half decent. Leeds were the worst team I have seen, other than us against Newcastle. Bristol City were surprisingly poor but Smithies still had to make two exceptional saves for us to keep them from leading. At Fulham, it really should have been Newcastle Mk2. And last night sounded that it could have been Mk3.

Those first home games back in the PL. Against Bolton, we were suffering badly from the lack of any signings other than DJ Campbell who we only bought by selling Kaspars Gorrks. Flav and Bernie refused to plough any more cash into the club during that close season, had they allowed Warnock to buy who he had lined up, Danny Graham, Ashley Williams and Wayne Routledge to name but three we would have been competing more evenly with Bolton. Against Swansea the following season, had Green not made a hash of their first goal and Mackie had scored a sitter again things would have been different. We were the better team in the first half. This season we have been very lucky with a team playing one dimensional, slow, boring football, which has been a theme of the Hasselbaink era. People are rightly fed up. And all they want is a bit of excitement, to get their bums off their seats a few times during a match. With Hasselbaink remaining we will struggle to stay in this league.

Right I admit I am clutching at straws but, the first half for about 10 minutes we had a spell where we looked hungry and played 1/2 touch football that actually tore Brentford apart if it wasn't for Egan we could have possibly, even might, scored. Since that move they closed us down won the second ball everytime.

I know times are rough and we don't get enough of them moments but they are there non more evident than when we played Leeds first game of the season. I feel this has a lot to do with the atmosphere at HQ. It's rancid now and all because people don't want JFH in charge, so rather than supporting the team they turn on the manager.

Don't get your hate or need to get rid of JFH get twisted with what's actually happening. This is far from the worst team, football played at HQ we have had some terrible times here at loftus-road this is not the worst ever.
Almost back.... on 10:47 - Oct 29 with 1005 viewsqpr85

Almost back.... on 10:34 - Oct 29 by BostonR

Do you actually go to the games? Your account of the status of the club does not resonate with me. It's a fcking shambles!

Yes I do go to the games and this is why I know it's the atmosphere at the games that have turned loftus-road into a place teams aren't afraid to come here anymore.

I've been going since the early 90's and we have had some diabolical years here. The football had glimpses of being good I'm not saying we are world beaters of that JFH is the second coming. All I'm saying is something special is happening be it having a team we can be proud of or a team that can be built to be actually can have a go at promotion.

This is the problem no one remembers the years of Ray Wilkins in charge or Stuart Houston Bruce Rioch. No way on earth are we as bad as these times. Oh but that won't give your agenda any substance.

Just because I have a different opinion to you doesn't make either of us right. What I'm trying to do is rather than change your opinion, I could make you get behind the team at home. There's a reason why our away form is better.

Our away form is better than our home form does this not make people think?? There was a time we couldn't buy an away win, after all they are bonus games, but now I look forward to seeing us play away rather than going to HQ. Because if I go to support the team I get looked down at because I'm a happy clapper!! No I just remember how sh it we were in the late 90's early 0's
Almost back.... on 10:47 - Oct 29 with 1005 viewspaulparker

Almost back.... on 10:36 - Oct 29 by qpr85

Right I admit I am clutching at straws but, the first half for about 10 minutes we had a spell where we looked hungry and played 1/2 touch football that actually tore Brentford apart if it wasn't for Egan we could have possibly, even might, scored. Since that move they closed us down won the second ball everytime.

I know times are rough and we don't get enough of them moments but they are there non more evident than when we played Leeds first game of the season. I feel this has a lot to do with the atmosphere at HQ. It's rancid now and all because people don't want JFH in charge, so rather than supporting the team they turn on the manager.

Don't get your hate or need to get rid of JFH get twisted with what's actually happening. This is far from the worst team, football played at HQ we have had some terrible times here at loftus-road this is not the worst ever.

Blimey have we sunk so low that we cling on to one decent move in the 1st half like its the second coming of the Ajax total football generation of the seventies
We are the home team , we should be doing this for 90 minutes after all wasn't we promised a high tempo pressing team ?
If you go back to the bad times and the bad football that Jimmy apologists like to trot out well I can think of pretty much only of the team of 99/00 when we had 2 of our best players with broken legs and the club in admin , well from what I can see we are nowhere near that level so there are no excuses we have spent money and by and large have decent squad, the other time is when we had Paul hart & mick Harford taking us into division 2 , then we appointed Warnock so if we are playing sh1t then we need to sack the manager it's simple because things will not change under him
JFH pretty much had the cheek to blame the fans for creating pressure on the players
Well don't worry Jimmy because in a few weeks there will be only 5k going

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024