Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood 14:33 - Nov 3 with 3009 viewsHoopsarrr

I have a strange feeling that he might do well at our club. He might even play players in their correct positions.
Sherwood on 14:36 - Nov 3 with 2997 viewsFDC

Phew.
Sherwood on 14:38 - Nov 3 with 2991 viewsMytch_QPR

Does anyone have the number for The Samaritans, please?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sherwood on 14:56 - Nov 3 with 2940 viewsDorse

Sherwood on 14:38 - Nov 3 by Mytch_QPR

Does anyone have the number for The Samaritans, please?

We all do. On speed-dial.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sherwood on 15:35 - Nov 3 with 2876 viewsBoston

The first five words of the OP are the giveaway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sherwood on 15:42 - Nov 3 with 2860 viewsFDC

I have a queer feeling in my right bollock that the post-Brexit economy is going to be just grand.

Sorry wrong thread.
Sherwood on 15:47 - Nov 3 with 2852 viewsKonk

“Here, Tim, you got anything lined up for tomorrow?”

“I’ve got a run out to Heathrow at 8 in the morning, a couple of jobs up the West End, but then nothing til tea-time…why do you ask?”

“How do you fancy being the new manager at QPR?”

“Yeah, sweet. Get me out the house.”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sherwood on 17:02 - Nov 3 with 2755 viewsKonk

"Kentish Town to Tottenham High Road? Fu ck, I know this..."

"Up to Archway then Holloway Road, Seven Sisters, is that the way to go?"

"Or Archway, Crouch End, Hornsey, Turnpike Lane...go that way? Or cut through the back and pop out down at Highbury Corner?"

"For fu ck's sake Les, hurry up and sack that cu nt"

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sherwood on 17:33 - Nov 3 with 2671 viewsbosh67

Well according to everyone he is a useless arrogant knob who has less talent than the least talented man of talented land. Yet his managerial record at Villa was still better than JFH's here.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood on 18:08 - Nov 3 with 2596 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sherwood on 17:33 - Nov 3 by bosh67

Well according to everyone he is a useless arrogant knob who has less talent than the least talented man of talented land. Yet his managerial record at Villa was still better than JFH's here.

Sherwood got 20 points in 23 games for Villa.

Hasselbaink has 43 in 42.

Neither are very good records. But Hasselbaink's is, I'm afraid, slightly better.

Sherwood lost 15 of those 23. Hasselbaink has lost 13 in his 42.

Can't bear Sherwood. JFH at least went and did the hard graft of coaching and managing at lower levels. Sherwood would have laughed in the face of a Championship club until about now, when it's plainly clear he'd never get another chance with a Prem team. But you know, whatever. JFH has had his 11 months. More blood.

Bare bones.

Sherwood on 18:18 - Nov 3 with 2567 viewsLowerloftLad

With jimmy he won't take us up but at the same time he won't take us down

Sherwood will defiantly not take us up but has massive potential to take us down
So best to stick with jimmy unless we can bung big Sam some cash that is

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sherwood on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 2563 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sherwood on 18:08 - Nov 3 by Antti_Heinola

Sherwood got 20 points in 23 games for Villa.

Hasselbaink has 43 in 42.

Neither are very good records. But Hasselbaink's is, I'm afraid, slightly better.

Sherwood lost 15 of those 23. Hasselbaink has lost 13 in his 42.

Can't bear Sherwood. JFH at least went and did the hard graft of coaching and managing at lower levels. Sherwood would have laughed in the face of a Championship club until about now, when it's plainly clear he'd never get another chance with a Prem team. But you know, whatever. JFH has had his 11 months. More blood.

Meanwhile, up at the Etihad, Señor Pep has got them playing again and thumping Barcelona.

Why the f..k we never went for him, when he was clearly looking to leave Bayern, defies basic belief. I even wrote to that Malay chap and said, 'Well if you're not going to follow my advice about Pep Guardiola, try looking at Juve's manager, Antonio Conte.'

Needless to say, they ignored my advice to buy Gareth Bale a few years back as well.

Not one brain cell between the lot of them. Honestly, we're run by a complete and utter shower of cock rot!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sherwood on 23:47 - Nov 3 with 2344 viewsDesertBoot

Rumours that he's turned down the (potential) vacancy. He's been told honestly what a state the club in and the January transfer budget would be zero.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024