Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy sacked 21:15 - Nov 5 with 36089 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/10647106/jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-sa
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 21:17]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jimmy sacked on 22:11 - Nov 5 with 3355 viewsbosh67

Roberto Di Matteo?

Shave off the Villa thing which never really started and he has a very impressive win rate and record.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jimmy sacked on 22:13 - Nov 5 with 3330 viewsMatch82

Jimmy sacked on 22:01 - Nov 5 by baz_qpr

Seems very likely
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 22:02]

Harsh "next game" to pick!
More QPR managers have won a cup than won away at Forest!
Jimmy sacked on 22:14 - Nov 5 with 3321 viewsRangersw12

Does anyone care anymore ?

Will give it 3 games before the usual divs make up a nickname for the next poor cnt who's in charge
Jimmy sacked on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 3298 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy sacked on 22:14 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

Will give it 3 games before the usual divs make up a nickname for the next poor cnt who's in charge

I'd be absolutely amazed if there aren't people on here questioning whether the replacement should be sacked before the end of this season.
Jimmy sacked on 22:16 - Nov 5 with 3276 viewsMatch82

Jimmy sacked on 22:11 - Nov 5 by bosh67

Roberto Di Matteo?

Shave off the Villa thing which never really started and he has a very impressive win rate and record.

Probably a good appointment. Would be an utter failure here, as we would have a repeat of the same set of supporters with single digit IQs who were against hasselbaink from the start due to his Chelsea connections.
Jimmy sacked on 22:18 - Nov 5 with 3233 viewsRangersw12

Jimmy sacked on 22:15 - Nov 5 by Northernr

I'd be absolutely amazed if there aren't people on here questioning whether the replacement should be sacked before the end of this season.

It's like groundhog day

Who would you have BTW ?
Jimmy sacked on 22:21 - Nov 5 with 3195 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Jimmy sacked on 22:14 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

Tactics Tim and Captain Bellend spring to mind.

Think he'll be a much better appointment than the last two, neither of which were actually managers at all. That's not to say Tim is either, but apparently tactics is his favourite subject. Whoop!
Jimmy sacked on 22:21 - Nov 5 with 3194 viewsbosh67

Jimmy sacked on 22:15 - Nov 5 by Northernr

I think they should be sacked before the end of the international break.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy sacked on 22:23 - Nov 5 with 3144 viewsactonman

Jimmy sacked on 22:11 - Nov 5 by bosh67

Roberto Di Matteo?

Nah , another Chelsh!t wnker !

Only joking, I don't care but can we have a remit of, play to win, we're here to get promoted not make up the numbers.

Just because we want to build a club from the under 7s and have a Barcelona style of play with farming players out until eventually in 87 years we build a team strong enough to compete in the premier league , doesn't mean ts going to work like that
Jimmy sacked on 22:24 - Nov 5 with 3122 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jimmy sacked on 21:53 - Nov 5 by baz_qpr

You can get away with being inconsistent if its entertaining, but the most boring football since Sousa. Brentford was clearly the killer and the manor of it. Suspect Tim is already lined up and will be announced before Wednesday

If its not Tim, and its not the original dream manager Clement and its not the pr opportunity of Giggs I suspect having failed twice with rookies they will go for proven Pearson or Alladyce

"Most boring football since Sousa"

Not the most encouraging comparison, given his subsequent career
Jimmy sacked on 22:26 - Nov 5 with 3094 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy sacked on 22:18 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

It's like groundhog day

Who would you have BTW ?

I think we have to be very careful here. The players are not not playing for the manager, if that makes sense. There's no lost dressing room here which will suddenly up its game 300% because the bloke they all hate has gone. I'd be tempted to make a short term appointment to get us through to the end of the season without a plane crash and then appoint in advance for the summer. Holloway for that maybe? I don't know, I'm sitting here looking at this message board and this club and my bank balance and wondering what the fcking point is. If it's Tim Sherwood I'll still go, but I'll tip into full on alcoholic as opposed to a pretend one.
Jimmy sacked on 22:26 - Nov 5 with 3092 viewsted_hendrix

Unless I'm mistaken and taking in the fact that my first game at LR was in the year 1958, I can safely say that QPR don't do Manager bounce.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jimmy sacked on 22:27 - Nov 5 with 3067 views08olesen

It really isnt easy supporting this club at the moment. The thing which bothers me is the fact that we have just spent X million on players and wages that suit the JFH system, and now he has gone!

The next bloke will come in and ask for more money, and we go again! More spending and more instability.

Big Sam for me is just another Arry Redknapp style of appointment. Why would he come here, when he knows he is only a few weeks away from a premier league job.

I would like to see us go abroad and try and find someone who will entertain us. Ive given up hope of trying to find a 'QPR style of play'. Lets just find someone who can treat us to some attacking football.

I would go for Laudrup. At least he would play some attractive football.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Jimmy sacked on 22:28 - Nov 5 with 3054 viewsFredManRave

Jimmy sacked on 22:18 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

It's like groundhog day

Who would you have BTW ?

Steve Evans.

This post doesn't necesarily have to quote the previous even though SteveEvans wpuld uundoubtedly make Clive emotional.

It's really just a more general, Steve Evans.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jimmy sacked on 22:28 - Nov 5 with 3046 viewsessextaxiboy

Jimmy sacked on 22:09 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't agree to be honest Essex. I think we all thought that this was a positive and well-researched appointment. The one caveat was the style of football. Personally I think I glossed over that as I was so happy with everything else about him. Maybe they did too but I still think it was a good appointment. The difference is that the job he walked into here had more moving parts than the last one he walked into. The next manager will inherit a well-balanced squad and balanced and reasonable bosses in Hoos and Ferdinand. Maybe I'm mad but I'm optimistic.

They knew his preferred style , unless he was instructed to change it they have to look at themselves .
Is the squad balanced ? We have 3 left backs but no right backs ,4 holding midfielders and 1 attacking one and only 3 strikers .

I was happy when he came but trusted the people that hired him to ensure that he was right for our club and situation .

I will be right behind whoever they go for but they need to get this right .

Les Ferdinand is a legend at this club for what he did on the field , but this is his first DOF style job and in one of the key tasks he has failed twice.
Jimmy sacked on 22:31 - Nov 5 with 2992 viewsloftboy

Jimmy sacked on 22:26 - Nov 5 by ted_hendrix

Unless I'm mistaken and taking in the fact that my first game at LR was in the year 1958, I can safely say that QPR don't do Manager bounce.

Warnock won his first game against the league leaders at the time, quite a big bounce( Akos free kick over Scott Carson from 40 yards)

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jimmy sacked on 22:33 - Nov 5 with 2955 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Should have given him to the end of the year. this is isane, but unsurpising

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Jimmy sacked on 22:34 - Nov 5 with 2927 viewsRoller

Jimmy sacked on 22:27 - Nov 5 by 08olesen

It really isnt easy supporting this club at the moment. The thing which bothers me is the fact that we have just spent X million on players and wages that suit the JFH system, and now he has gone!

The next bloke will come in and ask for more money, and we go again! More spending and more instability.

Big Sam for me is just another Arry Redknapp style of appointment. Why would he come here, when he knows he is only a few weeks away from a premier league job.

I would like to see us go abroad and try and find someone who will entertain us. Ive given up hope of trying to find a 'QPR style of play'. Lets just find someone who can treat us to some attacking football.

I would go for Laudrup. At least he would play some attractive football.

I'm not sure that that is true.

One of the reasons of having a Director of Football is that he oversees the players signed to avoid that. Unfortunately we a still a little way off the Southampton model!
Jimmy sacked on 22:38 - Nov 5 with 2874 viewsBoston

JFH might be responsible for bad performances at the top, but I saw something today that said a club employee had stated the youth set up was a shambles as well. I wouldn't know myself, but it all just seems to conflict with the 'we're getting back on track' buzz. Same old Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jimmy sacked on 22:39 - Nov 5 with 2853 viewsRangersw12

Jimmy sacked on 22:26 - Nov 5 by Northernr

I think we have to be very careful here. The players are not not playing for the manager, if that makes sense. There's no lost dressing room here which will suddenly up its game 300% because the bloke they all hate has gone. I'd be tempted to make a short term appointment to get us through to the end of the season without a plane crash and then appoint in advance for the summer. Holloway for that maybe? I don't know, I'm sitting here looking at this message board and this club and my bank balance and wondering what the fcking point is. If it's Tim Sherwood I'll still go, but I'll tip into full on alcoholic as opposed to a pretend one.

I would go for Holloway for pure selfish reasons that I love the bloke and want a manager that I actually like haven't had one for a while

As for Sherwood can I just put it on record that I want him sacked already !!
Jimmy sacked on 22:40 - Nov 5 with 2808 viewsWestbourneR

I think we all agree with the need to find stability and a long term plan - but the football and the manner of the defeats under JFH has just been unacceptable - and crucially no flicker of improvement. He was very very poor tactically.

Even when we won it was all huff and puff and very little quality.

Honestly, have no idea who next. Allardyce has a pretty faultless track record but I feel we need to look at a foreign coach. Be tempted by someone like Guidolin.

It needs to be someone who can come in and make the nucleus of young good players we have work. It can't be someone wanting to start again.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Jimmy sacked on 22:42 - Nov 5 with 2779 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jimmy sacked on 22:28 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

They knew his preferred style , unless he was instructed to change it they have to look at themselves .
Is the squad balanced ? We have 3 left backs but no right backs ,4 holding midfielders and 1 attacking one and only 3 strikers .

I was happy when he came but trusted the people that hired him to ensure that he was right for our club and situation .

I will be right behind whoever they go for but they need to get this right .

Les Ferdinand is a legend at this club for what he did on the field , but this is his first DOF style job and in one of the key tasks he has failed twice.

Fair points, Essex, all of them. I'm more optimistic than you but of course I see your points.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jimmy sacked on 22:45 - Nov 5 with 2727 viewsbrad

hodgson anyone?
Jimmy sacked on 22:47 - Nov 5 with 2683 viewsMonahoop

Jimmy sacked on 22:39 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

I would go for Holloway for pure selfish reasons that I love the bloke and want a manager that I actually like haven't had one for a while

As for Sherwood can I just put it on record that I want him sacked already !!

That's right. Sack Sherwood before a ball is even kicked. I wouldn't let it get that far. I hope he's not appointed full stop. But it looks pretty likely he will get the job. What a bloody mess!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Jimmy sacked on 22:48 - Nov 5 with 2681 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jimmy sacked on 22:45 - Nov 5 by brad

hodgson anyone?

Go to bed! 😀

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024