Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
madness at the o2 saturday 15:31 - Dec 5 with 1778 viewsloftboy

I'm going,anyone else from here?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

madness at the o2 saturday on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 1755 viewsHayesender

Saw them in Minehead a couple of weeks ago. Although a fantastic weekend of drunken shenanigans, I thought madness were pretty poor.

Others who I was with though they were brilliant, so maybe best not to listen to me.

Enjoy, even though suggs is a chelsea slag remainer

Poll: Shamima Beghum

madness at the o2 saturday on 16:54 - Dec 5 with 1708 viewsDraytonR

I went to see them in Brighton last Saturday . Good show , played a few new songs and finished up with some old classics . Not as good as few years back but you'll still have a great night
madness at the o2 saturday on 18:30 - Dec 5 with 1649 viewsDeepcutHoop

Chelsea scumbags.

madness at the o2 saturday on 18:49 - Dec 5 with 1632 views100percent

I'm running a Madhead pub pop up on the concourse outside the 02 on saturday Loftboy - got Sean from London Int Ska Fest and Rhoda Dakar from the Bodysnatchers DJing.. as well as selling their 3 types of beer - Absolutely IPA, Lovestruck Ale and Nightboat Porter. Drop in for a pint before the gig....
madness at the o2 saturday on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 1592 viewsDesertBoot

I'll be there yes. Always a great night seeing them live but Suggs' voice not quite up to it anymore

Wish I could be like David Watts

madness at the o2 saturday on 22:39 - Dec 5 with 1528 viewsloftboy

madness at the o2 saturday on 18:49 - Dec 5 by 100percent

I'm running a Madhead pub pop up on the concourse outside the 02 on saturday Loftboy - got Sean from London Int Ska Fest and Rhoda Dakar from the Bodysnatchers DJing.. as well as selling their 3 types of beer - Absolutely IPA, Lovestruck Ale and Nightboat Porter. Drop in for a pint before the gig....

Will do, don't think we've met since the game against beesotted in 2004!

madness at the o2 saturday on 10:15 - Dec 6 with 1416 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

I'm going loftboy, a 50th birthday treat. Will be checking that popup pub out for sure
madness at the o2 saturday on 14:49 - Dec 11 with 1248 viewsloftboy

Was an excellent evening, supported by the lightning seeds, did all their classics with a few new ones inbetween, only moan was the cost of a pint at £6, suggs sounded exactly the same as he did. 30 odd years ago.
Quick question for those who are saying they're Chelsea scum, shall I stop talking to half my mates because they're Chelsea fans? Get a grip, people my age grew up with Madness, I would have been a fool to miss out purely based on the football allegiance

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024