Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie talks after game 16:22 - Dec 27 with 12857 viewsbosh67

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/brighton-and-hove-alb

Interesting that we have two players in that starting 11 who can't speak enough English. I am sure the club must be addressing this but with what the club has and what the players earn, surely intensive English lessons can't be beyond the realms of achievement?

Ollie is down in this, but not out. He's right, we do need a bit of luck, but overall the players need to be a bit tougher out there and help themselves through this as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie talks after game on 19:58 - Dec 27 with 2927 viewsBrightonhoop

Ollie talks after game on 19:44 - Dec 27 by Bluce_Ree

"People think I'm going to get sacked in the morning… well that's nice isn't it? Why don't you sing something better and something different?" said Holloway, whose Crystal Palace side beat Brighton in the 2013 Championship play-offs.

"I didn't mean to beat you in the play-offs. It wasn't my fault was it? Why don't you show me some respect."

The bloke's a clown.

Talk on the muddy old field Olly. Talk there. Right there.
Ollie talks after game on 20:17 - Dec 27 with 2859 viewsterryb

Ollie talks after game on 19:12 - Dec 27 by daveB

he's had 7 games and just over a month in charge, unless he has a magic wand then he's not going to improve much in that time

Warnock managed to do it in a lot less games. Even Gregory achieved it ten years ago.

Bruce has done it at Villa, McClaren has done it at Derby. Alladyce did it at Sunderland.

We have lost nine of the last ten matches that Holloway has been manager of Queens Park Rangers.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 20:19]
Ollie talks after game on 20:19 - Dec 27 with 2850 viewsHayesender

Ollie talks after game on 19:44 - Dec 27 by Bluce_Ree

"People think I'm going to get sacked in the morning… well that's nice isn't it? Why don't you sing something better and something different?" said Holloway, whose Crystal Palace side beat Brighton in the 2013 Championship play-offs.

"I didn't mean to beat you in the play-offs. It wasn't my fault was it? Why don't you show me some respect."

The bloke's a clown.

The man is a fcking tool

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ollie talks after game on 20:47 - Dec 27 with 2756 viewskitkev

Ollie talks after game on 19:06 - Dec 27 by NoDiddley

Jog on to you're own message board.............They are surely words of wisdom

shut the fcuk up idiot
Ollie talks after game on 20:53 - Dec 27 with 2729 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ollie talks after game on 20:19 - Dec 27 by Hayesender

The man is a fcking tool

Any chance of a bit respect for the man who guided through a patch a lot worse than this one?

Short memories.
Ollie talks after game on 21:08 - Dec 27 with 2678 viewsBlackCrowe

I did get a bit concerned at the amount of time over the past 3 home games that IH has been constantly bantering with the E Paddock (where i sit) during the game about errors or misunderstandings going on on the field by our players. Yes it put a smile on a few faces but was pretty inappropriate. Either be the office clown or the manager but you'll struggle to be both and succeed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ollie talks after game on 21:12 - Dec 27 with 2667 viewspaulparker

Ollie talks after game on 20:53 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Any chance of a bit respect for the man who guided through a patch a lot worse than this one?

Short memories.

Says the bloke who called Warnock a crook

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ollie talks after game on 21:43 - Dec 27 with 2578 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ollie talks after game on 21:12 - Dec 27 by paulparker

Says the bloke who called Warnock a crook

Warnock is a crook according to one ex player. As I said at the time, I still respected his time here. I never called him a clown or a tool.

If I hear of Olly making players pay him to play, I'll also label him a crook.

I guess you're trying to make me out as some kind of hypocrite, but I stand by what I said.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 22:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie talks after game on 22:37 - Dec 27 with 2488 viewsdaveB

Sad and depressing to read some of the comments about Holloway on here, another QPR man being slated by supporters much like Les Ferdinand. We get the club we deserve and the way we turn on our own doesn't reflect well on us. Holloway had just over a month and no transfer window to bring his own squad in yet he is being slated and the petty name calling has started already. I give up
Ollie talks after game on 22:43 - Dec 27 with 2467 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ollie talks after game on 22:37 - Dec 27 by daveB

Sad and depressing to read some of the comments about Holloway on here, another QPR man being slated by supporters much like Les Ferdinand. We get the club we deserve and the way we turn on our own doesn't reflect well on us. Holloway had just over a month and no transfer window to bring his own squad in yet he is being slated and the petty name calling has started already. I give up

There is big difference between criticising and downright insulting.

EDIT for you FMR.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 22:51]
Ollie talks after game on 22:47 - Dec 27 with 2442 viewsFredManRave

Ollie talks after game on 22:43 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

There is big difference between criticising and downright insulting.

EDIT for you FMR.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 22:51]

That's downright insulting.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ollie talks after game on 23:02 - Dec 27 with 2396 viewsSimonJames

Ollie talks after game on 17:09 - Dec 27 by MelakaRanger

It's not the nationality of the players that's the issue. It matters not if they are all French, English or Chinese. The issue is communications. If QPRcomprised a full team & management of French speakers there would be no issue.

It also matters not if it's a football squad or an office or a restaurant or whatever.

If a portion of your "workers" cannot speak the same language and therefore cannot understand their instructions, how can they comply, how can they listen for updated instructions from the bench or their captain/manager. How can the 'leaders' lead/coach/motivate/reprimand?

It's not just football that this would apply. Just imagine your own working environment and that 20% just could not communicate with the others and vice versa.

It seems to me that the other 9 players also can't "comply with their instractions" - or maybe the instructions are actually gibberish.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ollie talks after game on 23:19 - Dec 27 with 2370 viewsCamberleyR

Ollie talks after game on 21:08 - Dec 27 by BlackCrowe

I did get a bit concerned at the amount of time over the past 3 home games that IH has been constantly bantering with the E Paddock (where i sit) during the game about errors or misunderstandings going on on the field by our players. Yes it put a smile on a few faces but was pretty inappropriate. Either be the office clown or the manager but you'll struggle to be both and succeed.

A friend first, a boss second.....probably an entertainer third.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ollie talks after game on 03:18 - Dec 28 with 2228 viewsaussiehoop

We've never been a consistently good club and its for that reason that I've never been able to understand why we automatically assume that someone with an R's connection will be the answer.

I find it a little nauseous how one eyed we can be because someone's "one of our own".
Ollie talks after game on 07:55 - Dec 28 with 2149 viewswgchoop

Ollie talks after game on 23:19 - Dec 27 by CamberleyR

A friend first, a boss second.....probably an entertainer third.

Bang on david brent of football managers, what got to me last time was his sudden rise in the media acting the clown on soccer am with "H" and the likes . Even yesterday in an interview before a game when hes on a losing run of 5 he jokes about our forwards name and how it reminds him of that "liverpudlian lady ". I really hope he has more than his sense of humur to keep us up this year !!
Ollie talks after game on 09:16 - Dec 28 with 2067 viewsShotKneesHoop

It's obvious now that the game has left Ollie behind. Every action is money related. Spouting off went out of fashion over ten years ago. The game is now public media driven and it doesn't suit Ollie because every word uttered has to be carefully chosen. His "I deserve a bit of respect" comment will lose him a lot of kudos with everyone. It's the only comment being played in the "mejah" at the moment, which does no-one any favours.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ollie talks after game on 09:29 - Dec 28 with 2033 viewsDiscodroids

Re Ollies communication problem among the myriad of 3 different languages spoken among the team...

If only The arch-villains of the United Underworld - the Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler and the Catwoman still had their dehydrator from the 1966 batman film...it can extract all moisture from humans( i.e QPR) and reduce them to particles of dust and turn them into 11 vials of multicoloured crystals...The evildoers simply jumble them up and rehydrate them as they did to the Security Council members in the United World Building in the film, then everyone will be able to communicate..English, Polish and errrrr German. or something like that.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 9:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ollie talks after game on 10:06 - Dec 28 with 1968 viewsJamie

Ollie talks after game on 22:37 - Dec 27 by daveB

Unfortunately the questions are entirely justified.

If there were other applicants and Ferdinand picked Holloway then his judgement has to be questioned and his position reviewed when Holloway walks.

If Holloway (retired after his second football related breakdown) was the outstanding candidate for the role, then our problems extend far, far beyond the personel at the helm.
Ollie talks after game on 10:36 - Dec 28 with 1921 viewsdaveB

Ollie talks after game on 10:06 - Dec 28 by Jamie

Unfortunately the questions are entirely justified.

If there were other applicants and Ferdinand picked Holloway then his judgement has to be questioned and his position reviewed when Holloway walks.

If Holloway (retired after his second football related breakdown) was the outstanding candidate for the role, then our problems extend far, far beyond the personel at the helm.

Ferdinand went with Rowett and he turned us down so second choice was Holloway.
Ollie talks after game on 11:13 - Dec 28 with 1866 viewsShotKneesHoop

Ollie talks after game on 10:36 - Dec 28 by daveB

Ferdinand went with Rowett and he turned us down so second choice was Holloway.

We have got Ollie until the unforeseeable future becomes foreseeable. We just have to get on with it with him and take the medicine. There are no short cuts. Just go for one decent striker and start scoring. Scoring a goal or two will make all the difference. That and Ollie staying away from long unscripted interviews which don't help the cause.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ollie talks after game on 12:06 - Dec 28 with 1800 viewsRanger78

Ollie talks after game on 18:00 - Dec 27 by stowmarketrange

It's something we don't seem to have tried at all since we got money.If a player isn't a world beater within a month we've shipped them out and got a replacement.Or left them in the reserves until their contracts run out.
Delaney and puncheon seem to be doing ok in the Premier league but we got rid of them for not being up to our standard.

Danny Simpson went on to win the PL and is playing in the CL.

We're a shambles
Ollie talks after game on 12:53 - Dec 28 with 1728 viewsHayesender

In the cold light of day, I was wrong to label Holloway a tool, BUT, he really isn't helping himself or the situation with his comments.

Holloway to me is a QPR legend for his previous time with us. But this just isn't working

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ollie talks after game on 16:42 - Dec 28 with 1639 viewsPinnerPaul

Ollie talks after game on 19:12 - Dec 27 by daveB

he's had 7 games and just over a month in charge, unless he has a magic wand then he's not going to improve much in that time

Just staying at the same level would have been nice.
Ollie talks after game on 18:43 - Dec 28 with 1581 viewsDorse

Ollie talks after game on 17:09 - Dec 27 by Northernr

I'm not saying it's not difficult to integrate European players into a Championship side. They're cheap for a reason, the Championship is tough, it takes even the best foreigners a long time to settle into the English game etc. Agree with all of that. But this idea that because Sylla and Wzsolek don't speak English (Yeni, Borys and the others do) and that's a big problem I'm not buying.

'Fa... Fak... Fakinell Ref...?'
'By George, I think he's got it!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ollie talks after game on 19:25 - Dec 28 with 1541 viewsNoDiddley

Ollie talks after game on 20:47 - Dec 27 by kitkev

shut the fcuk up idiot

Why do we let Millwall morons on here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024