Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham 14:37 - Jan 21 with 7797 viewswelwynranger

Anyone know what happened
Bircham on 12:10 - Jan 22 with 3096 viewsrsonist

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10738352/watch-sparks-fly-during-qp

“Something happened, I don’t know what. I don’t know whether Birch manufactured it to give us a bit more time — I don’t know.

“One of my players was shoved by one of their players — so Birch said. Do I believe that at at the minute? I don’t know until I see it, because he’s such a crafty cockney God knows what he did or what he was saying.

“To take a round of applause at the end, I don’t know what he was doing. If I’m sent off I’m not happy about it, so I don’t know what he was doing orchestrating the crowd. But the crowd and the team were together today.

“It’s a shock I wasn’t involved, because normally I’m a feisty, horrible little nasty piece of work.

“My wife has warned me she will leave me if I ever get caught in those shenanigans again. The last thing I want to do at my time of life is lose the best person I’ve ever met in my life.”
Bircham on 12:30 - Jan 22 with 3042 viewsMatch82

Looked to me like the touchline incident got ramped up when Birch came over trying to get involved and in his excitement pushed Manning into their coach, which got everyone a bit riled up.

Did give us a little extra time to get him patched up though, good job!

Proper London Derby that, been a while since we had one.
Bircham on 12:34 - Jan 22 with 3031 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nice bit of captaincy there from Onouha. Just saying...
Bircham on 12:40 - Jan 22 with 3011 viewsstowmarketrange

Bircham on 12:30 - Jan 22 by Match82

Looked to me like the touchline incident got ramped up when Birch came over trying to get involved and in his excitement pushed Manning into their coach, which got everyone a bit riled up.

It only gave us extra time to get Perch ready to come on to replace him.If that was the plan,it worked.
Bircham on 12:53 - Jan 22 with 2967 viewsBushman

Bircham on 17:54 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

Proper Football Man.
Merse, Allardyce, Thommo, Dyche, Redknapp - old school, British, proper football man.

short for proper knut then

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Bircham on 13:36 - Jan 22 with 2840 viewsDorse

Bircham on 12:10 - Jan 22 by rsonist

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10738352/watch-sparks-fly-during-qp

“Something happened, I don’t know what. I don’t know whether Birch manufactured it to give us a bit more time — I don’t know.

“One of my players was shoved by one of their players — so Birch said. Do I believe that at at the minute? I don’t know until I see it, because he’s such a crafty cockney God knows what he did or what he was saying.

“To take a round of applause at the end, I don’t know what he was doing. If I’m sent off I’m not happy about it, so I don’t know what he was doing orchestrating the crowd. But the crowd and the team were together today.

“It’s a shock I wasn’t involved, because normally I’m a feisty, horrible little nasty piece of work.

“My wife has warned me she will leave me if I ever get caught in those shenanigans again. The last thing I want to do at my time of life is lose the best person I’ve ever met in my life.”

Bircham. The new Daddy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bircham on 15:06 - Jan 22 with 2708 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just watched it again on Player. There's really nothing to it at all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bircham on 09:42 - Jan 23 with 2241 viewsrobith

Bircham on 18:29 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Manning was shoved to the ground by Cairney. Two hands into the chest. Maybe our resident refs could refresh our memories, but is that a red or not?

Can't comment on the sideline row because I was only watching a stream and it was hard to really see who did what.

The shove on Manning by Cairney was scandalous. I sit in the paddocks, right in line with it. Cairney had moments early lost it with the crowd for throwing the ball away, then two handed shove, off the ball after the whistle had gone. I still can't believe it wasn't a red. But not only that - Stroud was going to let it go! The linos had to pull him over and say "You've got to at least give a card here".

That being said, Manning was lucky that it was all a bit crowded - it was a snide, petulant kick after he'd already given the foul away. Was fortunate it wasn't really seen with the mood Stroud was in
Login to get fewer ads

Bircham on 13:17 - Jan 23 with 2015 viewsstowmarketrange

Bircham on 09:42 - Jan 23 by robith

The shove on Manning by Cairney was scandalous. I sit in the paddocks, right in line with it. Cairney had moments early lost it with the crowd for throwing the ball away, then two handed shove, off the ball after the whistle had gone. I still can't believe it wasn't a red. But not only that - Stroud was going to let it go! The linos had to pull him over and say "You've got to at least give a card here".

That being said, Manning was lucky that it was all a bit crowded - it was a snide, petulant kick after he'd already given the foul away. Was fortunate it wasn't really seen with the mood Stroud was in

Some other clever teams and players work out that one of their players might be in a spot of trouble and deliberately cause other problems to deflect the attention away from the first offender.
It gives the officials extra difficulties to deal with which sometimes makes them forget the first offence a bit,and a possible red card only results in a yellow.
We need to be one of those teams too.
Bircham on 13:55 - Jan 23 with 1911 viewsdaveB

Bircham on 12:30 - Jan 22 by Match82

The Fulham manager shoved Hall who then shoved a Fulham coach, Bircham ran over and was shouting but nothing much really happened after that. When you see the incident again quite why Bircham and not the Fulham manager was sent off is beyond me although really neither of them did much.

Also on the Cairney push, I thought it was a clear yellow until I watch the football on Saturday night and the Wolves keeper was sent off for the same offence so I've no idea anymore
Bircham on 17:40 - Jan 23 with 1729 viewsPinnerPaul

Bircham on 13:55 - Jan 23 by daveB

The Fulham manager shoved Hall who then shoved a Fulham coach, Bircham ran over and was shouting but nothing much really happened after that. When you see the incident again quite why Bircham and not the Fulham manager was sent off is beyond me although really neither of them did much.

Also on the Cairney push, I thought it was a clear yellow until I watch the football on Saturday night and the Wolves keeper was sent off for the same offence so I've no idea anymore

I'm 100% sure Fulham coach was sent off before Birch was.
Bircham on 18:41 - Jan 23 with 1683 viewsA40Bosh

Bircham on 17:40 - Jan 23 by PinnerPaul

I'm 100% sure Fulham coach was sent off before Birch was.

+1 mate. Had not seen it anywhere else so I thought I may have imagined it but that is what I thought I saw too.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bircham on 23:24 - Jan 23 with 1473 viewsPunteR

Bircham on 13:36 - Jan 22 by Dorse

Bircham. The new Daddy.

uncanny

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bircham on 11:56 - Jan 24 with 1316 viewsPinnerPaul

Bircham on 18:41 - Jan 23 by A40Bosh

+1 mate. Had not seen it anywhere else so I thought I may have imagined it but that is what I thought I saw too.

Thanks Bosh, I was beginning to think I was the only one who saw that!
Bircham on 12:52 - Jan 24 with 1246 viewsLongsufferingR

Charges have inevitably followed:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-fulham-fa-charge-loftus-road-35354
Bircham on 19:12 - Jan 24 with 990 viewsPinnerPaul

Bircham on 12:52 - Jan 24 by LongsufferingR

Charges have inevitably followed:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-fulham-fa-charge-loftus-road-35354

So Bosh and myself were right.

In typical shoddy Daily Mail journalism, fails to mention that the Fulham guy was sent to the stands as well - that's what the misconduct charge is for!, nor that Lynch and Martin also cautioned in the melee.

Expect we will both get fined the same £s
Bircham on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 968 viewsfrancisbowles

not been mentioned anywhere but isn't there a charge/fine for five bookings?
Bircham on 21:56 - Jan 24 with 855 viewsStanisgod

Bircham on 19:20 - Jan 24 by francisbowles

not been mentioned anywhere but isn't there a charge/fine for five bookings?

Apparently Stroud and the FL go halvoes each on the proceeds each week. Nice little earner.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bircham on 03:15 - Jan 25 with 779 viewsderbyhoop

As I said on Antti's knee jerks

We'll be charged with failing to control our players while Stroud gets a license to ruin more Championship games.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024