Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 44362 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:07 - Aug 12 with 3302 viewsBoston

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 22:37 - Mar 25 by Northernr

I was in the US for three weeks in January, including a week in DC straight after the inauguration. One of the points made to me over dinner by another journo who covers politics in DC was that after his election, Obama basically disappeared for several weeks while they worked out what they could realistically do.

Election campaigns are about grand promises and ideals, exaggerations to get people to vote for you. Governing is rather different, particularly in the US system. Obama and his team hunkered down, said nothing for weeks, came up with some things they thought they could get done, things they thought they could achieve, and then started plugging away at those.

Trump tried to be bombastic, tried to do stuff straight away, tried to do executive orders, tried to call people's bluff. Doesn't work. To the point that even though there's a republican president, congress and house of reps, he still can't get a key pledge through.

It would be hilarious how stupid he was, if he wasn't in charge of such a colossally important part of the world.

Nonsense. If you think President Obama and his administrations legacy has been determined by political or electoral support and not executive order, you are either victim of the stereotypical "well they sorta speak or language " thing or your in desperate need to step out of the Beltway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:11 - Aug 12 with 3300 viewsBoston

....not to forget of course that President Obama had the White House, Senate and Congress for the first two years of his tenure. Which led to the loss of 1042 Democrat house and state seats, so far Trumps 'unpopularity' resulting in four out of four Republican wins and a gubernatorial defection to the GOP. You don't have to like him, you just have to report the facts.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 1:58]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:57 - Aug 12 with 3208 viewskensalriser

How many Republican gains are down to gerrymandering and voter suppression though?

Meanwhile Trump's approval ratings for the first August in office are the lowest for any President going back to and including Eisenhower.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump is a Russian plot to destroy the US as a world power. So far Putin's playing a blinder.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:23 - Aug 12 with 3176 viewsTacticalR

The only role the Democratic Party plays is to keep Trump in power

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 13:24]

Air hostess clique

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:22 - Aug 12 with 3081 viewsitsbiga

Worst thing to happen to this planet from the USA.
Total c nut. Can't believe his base can't see he is laughing at them

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:00 - Aug 12 with 3041 viewsBrightonhoop

Nuclear War though, has to be the heady pinnacle of failure. The blokes a weapon, then now and always.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:09 - Aug 12 with 3036 viewsconnell10

He aint made America great again , all this total tit has done is to make America despised and laughed at by whole lot more people around the world! Still really cant believe this absolute piece of filth was voted in , in the first place! Total and utter kunt of the highest order!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 23:15 - Aug 12 with 2981 viewseasthertsr

When I started this thread I was very afraid, now I'm very,very afraid! A complete and utter moron in charge of things is not good!
Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 00:36 - Aug 13 with 2950 viewsBrightonhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 23:15 - Aug 12 by easthertsr

When I started this thread I was very afraid, now I'm very,very afraid! A complete and utter moron in charge of things is not good!

There's room inside his head for 10 air conditioning units, and the Presidents brain is definately missing.

Little Kim has stuck it up him.

Makes no more threats. ....We're going to bomb you, here's a telegram with details, time, location et al.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:34 - Aug 13 with 2930 viewsJigsore

just in cased anyone missed it, the *President of the United States* is flatly refusing to specifically condemn white nationalists and Nazis. Boy oh boy.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:48 - Aug 13 with 2928 viewskensalriser

They're his brownshirts. He'll need them when the coup starts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:32 - Aug 13 with 2780 viewsjohncharles

The King of tweets is strangely silent today.

Strong and stable my arse.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:55 - Aug 14 with 2678 viewsFDC

Little glimpse into the more strategic neo-nazi assessment of the present situation in the US

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:15 - Aug 14 with 2631 viewsFDC

Ha, Godwin of 'Godwin's Law' fame, has implemented a new law.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:22 - Aug 14 with 2545 viewsMatch82

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:34 - Aug 13 by Jigsore

just in cased anyone missed it, the *President of the United States* is flatly refusing to specifically condemn white nationalists and Nazis. Boy oh boy.

Trump is one of the best politicians at "playing the game" I've ever seen. By releasing a statement which doesn't explicitly condemn the white nationalist movement he wins with them. Then gets someone else to release a clarification statement that the more moderate right can point to and say "see, he did say it". It's smart. Doesn't stop him being a self serving racist sexist scumbag obviously.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 23:06 - Aug 15 with 2429 viewsFDC

Terrifying. Trump deploying "they're just as bad as each other" line that liberals like to use to legitimise what happened.

Neo-nazis have been stock piling guns for years for this moment, this could really kick off.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 07:36 - Aug 16 with 2340 viewseasthertsr

Every time you think that nasty, vile man can't get any worse, he does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024