Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election? 10:30 - Apr 18 with 36947 viewsElHoop

What's May up to? - Downing St 11.15am.
General Election? on 22:47 - Apr 27 with 2169 viewsBrightonhoop

General Election? on 22:37 - Apr 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Bang on

Just been watching BBC news and even they say that all the tories are doing is personal attacks on JC, he is talking polices and the tories only talk about Brexit and JC

I'm Labour and also wanted to come out of the EU but no way should this GE just be about Brexit or personal attacking the opposition and that's all the tories are about.

They keep saying JC is weak but look at all the crap that has been thrown at him in the last 2 years and he has stood up to it all, a man of principles and honor can you say the same for May.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 22:53]

I think also as much as I despised them, the loss of Gove, Cameron and Osborne has ripped the last remnants of decency from what remains of the Tory Party.

That triage of wrong,uns was all that stood between decency and the law of the jungle. The law of the jungle is winning, Jonson shamelessly resorts to personal insult, which is beyond pathetic, through lack of policy, clarity, thinking or leadership.

This where we have got to. Vote for policy that secures you and your families future before the grotesque May and G4 mob arse rape you.

Scotland just banned any outsourcing of assessing new benefit claimants which Mays Husbands G4 have gained financially from having killed 30,000 disabled people. It means don't get I'll, don't have an accident at work and don't ever need to claim what you already paid for in an hour of need......

We need to talk about what May stands for.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 23:10]
General Election? on 23:07 - Apr 27 with 2139 viewsQPR_Jim

General Election? on 19:46 - Apr 27 by Trance_Trousers

Or a remoaner say soft/hard/extreme Brexit.

What about red, white and blue brexit? My favourite.
General Election? on 00:50 - Apr 28 with 2089 viewsJigsore

General Election? on 20:05 - Apr 27 by TacticalR

John Crace (also Redknapp's biographer) made much of this the other day:

'Strong and stable leadership. Every sentence began and ended with strong and stable leadership. That’s all the country needed. Other than a plan. "We need to have a plan," she confided. "And that’s why we have a plan." Though she wasn’t prepared to reveal what that plan was. Only that the plan was to have strong and stable leadership. With strong and stable leadership, Brexit, the economy and cuts to services would look after themselves. Because when you had strong and stable leadership it invariably turned out that your plan was the right one even when it was the wrong one. Just under 10 minutes after she had started, the Supreme Leader drew to a close.'

Kim Jong-May received with rapture and adulation in Bridgend
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/25/kim-jong-may-received-with-rapt

it pains me to say it but the Beeb has really lost their bottle recently. They're terrified of the Tories. Usually a good yardstick of their neutrality has been every party claiming bias against them but they're bending over backwards for May right now while people like Tim Farron is being buffeted by nothing else except personal beliefs when his voting record on LGBT rights is far cleaner than May's.

If the Tories are brave enough to defeund the NHS until they inevitably sell it on the cheap in piecemeal parts to the private sector they will sure as hell do it to the BBC.

https://audioboom.com/posts/5862107-mugwump

A segment of an interview from a BBC Radio Derbyshire reporter. The absolute state of this country.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 0:52]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

General Election? on 07:46 - Apr 28 with 2015 views2Thomas2Bowles

John Terry's mum is a brass give her a penny and she'll lick your arse.
There goes the BBC and the Tories with May's rug muncher being Laura Kuenssberg.

Question time last night gave airtime to some dodgy looking vicar supporting the tories, somewhat amusing in his etonian voice.

BBC, Tories and a Vicar... the rent boys must be busy.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

General Election? on 10:09 - Apr 28 with 1945 viewsMrSheen

General Election? on 22:47 - Apr 27 by Brightonhoop

I think also as much as I despised them, the loss of Gove, Cameron and Osborne has ripped the last remnants of decency from what remains of the Tory Party.

That triage of wrong,uns was all that stood between decency and the law of the jungle. The law of the jungle is winning, Jonson shamelessly resorts to personal insult, which is beyond pathetic, through lack of policy, clarity, thinking or leadership.

This where we have got to. Vote for policy that secures you and your families future before the grotesque May and G4 mob arse rape you.

Scotland just banned any outsourcing of assessing new benefit claimants which Mays Husbands G4 have gained financially from having killed 30,000 disabled people. It means don't get I'll, don't have an accident at work and don't ever need to claim what you already paid for in an hour of need......

We need to talk about what May stands for.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 23:10]

What connection has May's husband to G4S? I thought Atos were the firm that ran disability testing anyway.
General Election? on 23:16 - May 2 with 1762 viewsTacticalR

As mentioned before, May's entourage are more worried by Osborne than Labour.

'Osborne’s Standard attacked the prime minister for an election campaign which offered "little more than a slogan" on an issue — Brexit — which it also described as "an historic mistake".'

'Ahead of Tuesday’s edition, those close to Osborne had stressed he would be cautious to start with. "There won’t be any "May is Crap" front pages".'

Osborne's first Evening Standard edition shows resolve to take on May
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/02/george-osborne-first-evening-stand

Air hostess clique

General Election? on 00:04 - May 3 with 1726 viewsBromleyHoop

General Election? on 23:16 - May 2 by TacticalR

As mentioned before, May's entourage are more worried by Osborne than Labour.

'Osborne’s Standard attacked the prime minister for an election campaign which offered "little more than a slogan" on an issue — Brexit — which it also described as "an historic mistake".'

'Ahead of Tuesday’s edition, those close to Osborne had stressed he would be cautious to start with. "There won’t be any "May is Crap" front pages".'

Osborne's first Evening Standard edition shows resolve to take on May
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/02/george-osborne-first-evening-stand

Osbourne can get the Evening Standard to write as many negative things about TM as he likes but 5 minutes of Diane Abbotts incompetent buffoonery this morning will have had far more impact on the minds of any potential undecided voters.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

General Election? on 01:46 - May 3 with 1692 viewsJigsore

General Election? on 00:04 - May 3 by BromleyHoop

Osbourne can get the Evening Standard to write as many negative things about TM as he likes but 5 minutes of Diane Abbotts incompetent buffoonery this morning will have had far more impact on the minds of any potential undecided voters.

Probably yeah. And while i'm no fan of Diane Abbott it shows why Theresa May's complete joke of a campaign will probably work, difficult to go wrong if you just repeat the same 3 slogans in every interview and refuse to talk to the public. As an electorate we probably deserve it...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

General Election? on 02:38 - May 3 with 1674 viewsBoston

General Election? on 01:46 - May 3 by Jigsore

Probably yeah. And while i'm no fan of Diane Abbott it shows why Theresa May's complete joke of a campaign will probably work, difficult to go wrong if you just repeat the same 3 slogans in every interview and refuse to talk to the public. As an electorate we probably deserve it...

...you do.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024