Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry on a Princess Cruise 2018 - book early 16:30 - Dec 3 with 2291 viewsstuabd

Took the missus and kids on a cruise last summer and had a great time. We were just thinking about going again next summer when an email came through from them with details of their new "star-studded" line for entertainment in 2018. Topping the bill for the Med cruise is old dodgy knees himself Harry!!!

As I've heard his Di Canio story about 10 times and his one about "Merse" it's time to check what P&O have to offer now.
Harry on a Princess Cruise 2018 - book early on 17:15 - Dec 3 with 2238 viewsBoston

Does 'arry own that luxury yacht?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Harry on a Princess Cruise 2018 - book early on 17:44 - Dec 3 with 2215 viewsMinnesotaR

I came into this thread thinking that he was bored with Meghan already...
Harry on a Princess Cruise 2018 - book early on 11:30 - Dec 4 with 2047 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Harry on a Princess Cruise 2018 - book early on 17:44 - Dec 3 by MinnesotaR

I came into this thread thinking that he was bored with Meghan already...

You Sir, are a funny focker!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Harry on a Princess Cruise 2018 - book early on 12:32 - Dec 4 with 2000 viewslondonscottish

I've got a Christmas bash lined up with some customers which my boss organised. There were two possible dates. One featured Wiggo & Dallaglio, the other Mr H Redknapp.

I basically explained that if he funded the latter I would simply refuse to go and wouldn't invite any of my clients.

Wiggo and Dallaglio it is then :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024