Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he 21:10 - May 8 with 7603 viewsFDC

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:12 - May 8 with 5656 viewsFDC

It's the last minute of Swansea v Southamption match and Southampton get a penalty which Austin will take. Which is greater, your hatred of Hughes or your fondness for Austin?
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:16 - May 8 with 5620 viewsEsox_Lucius

Soton to go down, WBA to survive.

The grass is always greener.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:19 - May 8 with 5611 viewsStanisgod

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:12 - May 8 by FDC

It's the last minute of Swansea v Southamption match and Southampton get a penalty which Austin will take. Which is greater, your hatred of Hughes or your fondness for Austin?

Hatred all day.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:23 - May 8 with 5585 viewsN12Hoop

Swansea are dreadful. Hughes is going to fluke survival.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:39 - May 8 with 5517 viewsHunterhoop

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:23 - May 8 by N12Hoop

Swansea are dreadful. Hughes is going to fluke survival.

Exactly what I was thinking watching this. Swansea look utterly dreadful. Absolutely no game plan, shape, or basic way of attacking. They'll struggle next season in the Championship.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:39 - May 8 with 5511 viewsFDC

Yeah Swansea are bobbins.

Watching Hughes celebrate is awful.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:42 - May 8 with 5487 viewsRs_Holy

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:39 - May 8 by FDC

Yeah Swansea are bobbins.

Watching Hughes celebrate is awful.

Yep I can see Swansea doing a Sunderland next season... probably the worst Prem side since us!
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:45 - May 8 with 5460 viewsBoston

Why are the Southampton buses on fire?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:45 - May 8 with 5463 viewsflynnbo

Just have to console ourselves with the fact that he relegated Sjoke virtually singlehandedly but will have that excuse of a pundit in Savage going on and on now. However, Fer has suffered yet another relegation and I have no sympathy for the Swansea chairman who was very critical of us gaining promotion under Warnock.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:56 - May 8 with 5393 viewsN12Hoop

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:45 - May 8 by flynnbo

Just have to console ourselves with the fact that he relegated Sjoke virtually singlehandedly but will have that excuse of a pundit in Savage going on and on now. However, Fer has suffered yet another relegation and I have no sympathy for the Swansea chairman who was very critical of us gaining promotion under Warnock.

I remember him saying that if they didn’t get promoted they would seek legal redress. So no sympathy for them and Fer.

But Hughes makes me sick. Commentator kept going on about how brave he was for bringing on a striker. Going to be gutted if they survive. Off to buy a Huddersfield shirt.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:58 - May 8 with 5387 viewskomradkirk

Tough for the Jacks to be replaced by the Taffs.

oh dear,what a pity,never mind.

I can't think about Swansea and not recall trekking there for that 4-0 defeat in the First round of the FA cup
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:08 - May 8 with 5345 viewsflynnbo

Of course, it could still be Huddersfield who drop.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:09 - May 8 with 5338 viewsted_hendrix

Swansea and Huw Jenkins can go and fck themselves, Huw Jenkins was quite derogatory about QPR during a radio interview whilst 'Faurlingate' was going on in his opinion yes we should get a points deduction, I never forgot that you bastard.

Anyway carry on playing the football the Swansea way whatever that is you pox ridden minge.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:17 - May 8 with 5294 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Simply infuriating. Sky trying to show him as a good manager. If you manage a team that has been relegated within your season, it should count, the bloke has ruined several clubs.

"I don't do relegations"

F*ck off mate

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:17 - May 8 with 5291 viewsCamberleyR

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 21:56 - May 8 by N12Hoop

I remember him saying that if they didn’t get promoted they would seek legal redress. So no sympathy for them and Fer.

But Hughes makes me sick. Commentator kept going on about how brave he was for bringing on a striker. Going to be gutted if they survive. Off to buy a Huddersfield shirt.

Hate to say it but they have 99.9% survived. Going to take a very unlikely set of results to see them relegated. Swansea would have to win against Stoke and Southampton lose to City overturning a nine goal swing in the process along with Huddersfield also picking up at least a point in their last two games away at the filth and home to Arsenal.

I felt like putting my foot through the telly screen seeing that cúnt celebrate on the touchline.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:28 - May 8 with 5254 viewskensalriser

Spawny get.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:37 - May 8 with 5230 viewsShotKneesHoop

The one good thing about Saints staying up is that they will stick with Hughes as manager, which means that next year they are toast for Championship with all his best mates new signings, mostly from Stoke.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:52 - May 8 with 5171 viewsStanisgod

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:37 - May 8 by ShotKneesHoop

The one good thing about Saints staying up is that they will stick with Hughes as manager, which means that next year they are toast for Championship with all his best mates new signings, mostly from Stoke.

He'll probably jump ship next January when 17th placed Saints refuse to give a war chest to fight the relegation scrap he put them in with all his shit signings.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 23:05 - May 8 with 5136 viewsRs_Holy

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:37 - May 8 by ShotKneesHoop

i f*cking hate football sometimes... he’s got away with it again! Collected the 2 mill survival bonus and everyone in the media thinks he’s some kind of miracle worker...
So in a couple of seasons Saints will be bottom at Christmas after he’s f*cked over yet another club... gets the sack... shortly afterwards takes over another club that has been well run and have a half decent squad... makes me want to puke!
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 23:11 - May 8 with 5121 viewsisawqpratwcity

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:08 - May 8 by flynnbo

Of course, it could still be Huddersfield who drop.

Where's the satisfaction in Huddersfield going down?

I wanted to see "I don't do relegations" shoved down that useless c*nt's throat.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 23:54 - May 8 with 5067 viewsqueensparker

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:17 - May 8 by CamberleyR

Hate to say it but they have 99.9% survived. Going to take a very unlikely set of results to see them relegated. Swansea would have to win against Stoke and Southampton lose to City overturning a nine goal swing in the process along with Huddersfield also picking up at least a point in their last two games away at the filth and home to Arsenal.

I felt like putting my foot through the telly screen seeing that cúnt celebrate on the touchline.

I dunno - let's not give up yet. Stoke are down and so Swansea have a chance there.

City were shite the other day and will be feeling they owe their fans a performance, and Southampton are managed by Mark Hughes so could easily get gubbed after another week of meticulous preparation.

Huddersfield have looked decent all season and Arsenal are on the beach after waving goodbye to Saint Arsene who we always loved honest fam we didn't spend the last three years moaning like f--king spoilt c--nts fam honest mate.

KEEP THE FAITH
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 00:04 - May 9 with 5048 viewsWilloW4

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 23:05 - May 8 by Rs_Holy

i f*cking hate football sometimes... he’s got away with it again! Collected the 2 mill survival bonus and everyone in the media thinks he’s some kind of miracle worker...
So in a couple of seasons Saints will be bottom at Christmas after he’s f*cked over yet another club... gets the sack... shortly afterwards takes over another club that has been well run and have a half decent squad... makes me want to puke!

100%... Well said....and if that fecking snap of him on sky sports doesn't make you vomit, then nothing will...( apart from buckets of warm giunness on a hot day.)
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 07:08 - May 9 with 4885 viewsDejR_vu

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 22:17 - May 8 by CamberleyR

Would love it if Stoke just stood around and let Swansea score 10.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 09:10 - May 9 with 4718 viewsstevec

Well if our ambitions next season are a bit more than the heady heights of 16th place then I'm rather happy it's Swansea rather than Saints coming down, they look cráp.

Ditto Stoke who were also terrible v Palace.
Austin gets a penalty in the last minute against Swansea. You hope he on 09:18 - May 9 with 4700 viewsbosh67

Hughes is the world's jammiest git.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024