Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on the Arse 17:14 - May 29 with 7832 viewshoof_hearted

Chelsea fans being reminded that they won the same number of trophies as us this season will keep me going until next summer.

The cnts.
Come on the Arse on 19:15 - May 29 with 5649 viewseghamranger

ABC...

Will be supporting North London tonight too
Come on the Arse on 19:24 - May 29 with 5629 viewsBlackCrowe

Up the Gunners from me, no doubt

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Come on the Arse on 19:47 - May 29 with 5593 viewsstowmarketrange

Come on Arsenal.
Come on the Arse on 19:58 - May 29 with 5569 viewspaulparker

Who cares
Stupid place to hold it, feels like a terrible pre season friendly in Hong Kong

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on the Arse on 20:00 - May 29 with 5562 viewsactonman

1st game of this competition I have watched as i don’t think I have heard of most of the teams playing and seems like these 2 have just gone through the motions to get here about 20 games later.

Opening ceremony ... wtf was that about , about as cheap and tacky as those blue sh,thouses deserve !
Come on the Arse on 20:02 - May 29 with 5553 viewsactonman

Being filmed from a drone by the looks of it
Come on the Arse on 20:03 - May 29 with 5549 viewspaulparker

Btw where is the camera man ? seems as if they are recording this from a light aircraft

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on the Arse on 20:09 - May 29 with 5529 viewshoof_hearted

Lovely tight stadium. Having the fans that close to the pitch is really adding to the atmosphere.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on the Arse on 20:18 - May 29 with 5498 viewsE17hoop

With an 11 pm local kick off I think it's generous of UEFA to make the final last over 2 days.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Come on the Arse on 20:33 - May 29 with 5429 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shite game so far the scum are not losing

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Come on the Arse on 20:40 - May 29 with 5418 viewsMrSheen

Come on the Arse on 20:18 - May 29 by E17hoop

With an 11 pm local kick off I think it's generous of UEFA to make the final last over 2 days.

Looking forward to penalties keeping everyone past 2am, then packs of wolves lying in wait outside the ground.
Come on the Arse on 21:01 - May 29 with 5348 viewsDorse

Up the Arse.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Come on the Arse on 21:07 - May 29 with 5321 views2Thomas2Bowles

FFS

Come on the Arse on 21:18 - May 29 with 5272 views2Thomas2Bowles

Right, turning that shite off

Come on the Arse on 21:19 - May 29 with 5279 viewshoof_hearted

Bollocks.
Come on the Arse on 21:27 - May 29 with 5227 viewsactonman

Gone to fcuk ! That’s it from me .

The only thing I can take from this is that arse won’t be in thechampionsrunnersup3rdplaceandcome4th league next year .

The sh!tcnts are already there unfortunately
Come on the Arse on 22:04 - May 29 with 5066 viewsBluce_Ree

Come on the Arse on 21:27 - May 29 by actonman

Gone to fcuk ! That’s it from me .

The only thing I can take from this is that arse won’t be in thechampionsrunnersup3rdplaceandcome4th league next year .

The sh!tcnts are already there unfortunately

If Liverpool win this weekend then between that and this shit today I might be put for good when it comes to this bullshit sport.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Come on the Arse on 22:11 - May 29 with 5028 viewsNorthernr

Dreadful game in zero atmosphere, and another one of those "so what was the plan there then lads?" performances from Arsenal.

Enlivened only slightly by the fact that Savage was clearly steaming.

Highlights included...

"The answer to Arsenal could come back the answer is no."

and

"You'd have to say Sarri's first season with Chelsea has been a great success. Fi.... Five domestic finals..."
Come on the Arse on 22:18 - May 29 with 4989 viewsrsonist

Lol at Gary Cahill the Europa JT.

I'd say thank god at least I don't support Arsenal if I didn't half expect that's exactly what next season under Warbs is going to be like.
Come on the Arse on 22:22 - May 29 with 4978 viewstraininvain

Felt more like a pre season friendly in terms of atmosphere and quality. The fans were miles from the pitch, probably a good job for any Arsenal in the stadium.

Finding it difficult to care about the outcome. Just didn’t feel like a proper European final.

I wonder how long until a Champions League final is played in the Middle East.
Come on the Arse on 22:32 - May 29 with 4936 viewssupahoopsa

Were my eyes deceiving me or did I just see the one and only Rob Green celebrating with Hazard on his shoulders 😠😠😠

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Come on the Arse on 22:37 - May 29 with 4922 viewsrsonist

Come on the Arse on 22:32 - May 29 by supahoopsa

Were my eyes deceiving me or did I just see the one and only Rob Green celebrating with Hazard on his shoulders 😠😠😠

Come on the Arse on 23:23 - May 29 with 4840 viewsJuzzie

Come on the Arse on 22:37 - May 29 by rsonist

Zero appearances for Chelsea yet gets to lift the cup. Almost as cringeworthy as full kit Terry.

I guess Chelsea signed Green as a reward after his clanger allowed them a late winner at ours which pretty much guaranteed them the title (allegedly).
Come on the Arse on 23:40 - May 29 with 4811 viewsrsonist

Come on the Arse on 23:23 - May 29 by Juzzie

Zero appearances for Chelsea yet gets to lift the cup. Almost as cringeworthy as full kit Terry.

I guess Chelsea signed Green as a reward after his clanger allowed them a late winner at ours which pretty much guaranteed them the title (allegedly).

They actually had two keepers on the bench and he still wasn't one of them... yet there he is kitted out.

And for reference this was Cahill four weeks ago:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11711940/gary-cahill-unhappy-with-

"It's been really terrible for me personally," Cahill told the Sunday Telegraph. "It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final."
Come on the Arse on 07:17 - May 30 with 4605 viewstraininvain

Come on the Arse on 23:40 - May 29 by rsonist

They actually had two keepers on the bench and he still wasn't one of them... yet there he is kitted out.

And for reference this was Cahill four weeks ago:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11711940/gary-cahill-unhappy-with-

"It's been really terrible for me personally," Cahill told the Sunday Telegraph. "It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final."

Cahill’s another one in full kit lifting the trophy as captain no less. What a bunch of pr1cks.

Imagine being Green or Cahill completely kitted out in full knowledge that they’re not going to kick a ball. Full kit w@nkers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024