Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s v Blackburn Today 12:54 - Nov 16 with 6211 viewsRBlock

U23s today against Blackburn.

Joe Walsh
Aaron Drewe
Joe Gubbins
Kai Woollard-Innocent
Trent Mahorn
Themis Kefalas
Ben Wells
Charlie Owens
Rafferty Pedder (Trialist from Spurs)
Hamzad Kargbo
Charlie Kelman

Looks like Wallace and Field are being saved to join up with the senior squad for Luton.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 12:56 - Nov 16 with 3686 viewsNorthernr

Be interesting to know if that was always the plan because the club used both of them in the promo images for this game so somebody somewhere was expecting them to play.

Keeping a close eye on Drewe, who always impresses me, and the Kargbo Kelman partnership.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:04 - Nov 16 with 3653 viewsRBlock

U23s v Blackburn Today on 12:56 - Nov 16 by Northernr

Be interesting to know if that was always the plan because the club used both of them in the promo images for this game so somebody somewhere was expecting them to play.

Keeping a close eye on Drewe, who always impresses me, and the Kargbo Kelman partnership.

Wouldn't be surprised if admin were just recycling the images from the Ipswich game. Teh big man little man thing up front definitely interesting. Think Peddler should be no.10
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 13:04]
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:04 - Nov 16 with 3647 viewsQPR_Jim

I thought Kargbo was at Southend, or was that only a short term deal?
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:06 - Nov 16 with 3624 viewsRBlock

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:04 - Nov 16 by QPR_Jim

I thought Kargbo was at Southend, or was that only a short term deal?

Short term. Didn't get much in the way of playing time either, but then Phil Brown is a cock isn't he
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:06 - Nov 16 with 3624 viewsNorthernr

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:04 - Nov 16 by RBlock

Wouldn't be surprised if admin were just recycling the images from the Ipswich game. Teh big man little man thing up front definitely interesting. Think Peddler should be no.10
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 13:04]

More of a three up front, as much as I can tell, Blackburn well in charge early.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:09 - Nov 16 with 3608 viewsNorthernr

Paul Furlong just killed a ball stone dead in the technical area. My God, it's still all there. If I hadn't seen such riches.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:13 - Nov 16 with 3577 viewsQPR_Jim

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:06 - Nov 16 by RBlock

Short term. Didn't get much in the way of playing time either, but then Phil Brown is a cock isn't he

Yeah, Evans and Brown probably not the best managers for these lads to go on loan to. Hopefully their next load will be more successful.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:17 - Nov 16 with 3555 viewsNorthernr

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:13 - Nov 16 by QPR_Jim

Yeah, Evans and Brown probably not the best managers for these lads to go on loan to. Hopefully their next load will be more successful.

I am mildly concerned about that TBH. I guess you can only send players to clubs that want them but Southend are a fcking train wreck, Bettache is in a nuclear meltdown at Oldham and Kelman ended up with big fat Steve Evans. Less than ideal. Hoping Kelman spends the seocnd half of the season at Wimbledon, which is where he should have gone in the first place.
Login to get fewer ads

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:32 - Nov 16 with 3452 viewsQPR_Jim

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:17 - Nov 16 by Northernr

I am mildly concerned about that TBH. I guess you can only send players to clubs that want them but Southend are a fcking train wreck, Bettache is in a nuclear meltdown at Oldham and Kelman ended up with big fat Steve Evans. Less than ideal. Hoping Kelman spends the seocnd half of the season at Wimbledon, which is where he should have gone in the first place.

Yeah, I assume they are aware of this before the loans so it wouldn't surprise me if there was a financial element to the decisions but good loans (like Chair at Stevenage) can be far more beneficial than an extra bit of money now.

I noticed at the weekend that Cambridge conceded 3 goals in the first half and hauled off Masterson at half time, not sure what happened there but it doesn't look too promising for him either.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:34 - Nov 16 with 3440 viewsNorthernr

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:32 - Nov 16 by QPR_Jim

Yeah, I assume they are aware of this before the loans so it wouldn't surprise me if there was a financial element to the decisions but good loans (like Chair at Stevenage) can be far more beneficial than an extra bit of money now.

I noticed at the weekend that Cambridge conceded 3 goals in the first half and hauled off Masterson at half time, not sure what happened there but it doesn't look too promising for him either.

Thought he'd been doing well prior to that.
Still don't think Warburton is a fan of his at all.

I'm also starting to think that Hampton worldie might have been a bit of a one-off for Kargbo
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:40 - Nov 16 with 3386 viewsBklynRanger

How are we doing here then - are we killing them to death?
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:46 - Nov 16 with 3352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:40 - Nov 16 by BklynRanger

How are we doing here then - are we killing them to death?

Started slowly but much improved.

Drewe, Kelman and Pedder catching the eye.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:48 - Nov 16 with 3341 viewsQPRSteve

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:46 - Nov 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Started slowly but much improved.

Drewe, Kelman and Pedder catching the eye.

I'd add Wollard-Innocent to that list.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:48 - Nov 16 with 3333 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT 0-0

Rangers had a goal disallowed just now, then Pedder got greedy and shot when a pass to Kelman might have opened the scoring.

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:50 - Nov 16 with 3314 viewsBklynRanger

Cheers Brian - couldn't be arsed registering for the Recast thing
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:51 - Nov 16 with 3304 viewsnix

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:50 - Nov 16 by BklynRanger

Cheers Brian - couldn't be arsed registering for the Recast thing

The last two times I've used it, it's been much better.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:54 - Nov 16 with 3279 viewsStevenageRanger

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:51 - Nov 16 by nix

The last two times I've used it, it's been much better.

Do you have to pay for the game on recast? How does it work?
U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:10 - Nov 16 with 3199 viewsBklynRanger

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:54 - Nov 16 by StevenageRanger

Do you have to pay for the game on recast? How does it work?

You have to pay a fiver, then watch 10 or 15 videos and review them via an aggressive 5 minute rant on YouTube. Once that gets to a 1000 hits the stream starts. Something like that anyway.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:26 - Nov 16 with 3110 viewsQPRSteve

Pedder misses a real sitter
U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:30 - Nov 16 with 3079 viewsRBlock

1 - 0 QPR. That boy Kelman, at it again
U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:30 - Nov 16 with 3077 viewsQPRSteve

Kelman puts us one up
U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:31 - Nov 16 with 3050 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice finish, got away on a one-on-one, rounder the keeper, onto his right, slightly wide but finished with one of those plombs.

U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:34 - Nov 16 with 3035 viewsNorthernr

Think Kelman's been pretty poor overall but he can certainly finish. There was one just before this where he tried to play Kargbo in and basically stubbed it straight into the shins of a Blackburn player 5 yards away and Furlong turned away and walked off the touchline like somebody had just shot his dog.
U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:36 - Nov 16 with 3001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:34 - Nov 16 by Northernr

Think Kelman's been pretty poor overall but he can certainly finish. There was one just before this where he tried to play Kargbo in and basically stubbed it straight into the shins of a Blackburn player 5 yards away and Furlong turned away and walked off the touchline like somebody had just shot his dog.

Haven't seen much of the second half, but I thought he took up nice positions in the first half (not yoga positions, though, which perhaps is the next step).

U23s v Blackburn Today on 14:45 - Nov 16 with 2946 viewsdannyblue

U23s v Blackburn Today on 13:48 - Nov 16 by QPRSteve

I'd add Wollard-Innocent to that list.

Agreed. Watched a bit, and he carries the ball nicely and good at using his body to get in front of his man, and decent vision
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024