Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spares for Norwich 21:35 - Apr 18 with 2071 viewsLowerloftLad

I have two tickets for QPR v Norwich Tommrow front row in R block if anyone local to Addlestone "surrey" and would like to go just message me.

P.s Free of charge.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 21:41]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Spares for Norwich on 21:42 - Apr 18 with 2016 viewsBushRanger82

How much will you pay me to take them?
Spares for Norwich on 00:07 - Apr 19 with 1879 viewseghamranger

I possibly will. Will confirm tmr ( now later).

Dad is currently in frimley hospital and I have to collect sister in law from the airport, but I do fancy a night out and I’m close to addlestone.

I do need a bit of luck

Happily give you some dosh or make a contribution to white lodge at chertsey
Spares for Norwich on 00:15 - Apr 19 with 1865 viewsnumptydumpty

Free of charge is not value for money !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Spares for Norwich on 10:45 - Apr 19 with 1681 viewseghamranger

Have sent you a pm 👍
Spares for Norwich on 11:17 - Apr 19 with 1644 viewsstowmarketrange

Spares for Norwich on 10:45 - Apr 19 by eghamranger

Have sent you a pm 👍

If you get there early enough you could go to the box office and swap them for restricted view seats.Don’t leave it too late as the queue will be around the block.
Spares for Norwich on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 1548 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I like to see those type of posts offering those tickets for free is most decent of you.
Of course its QPR so it could be a miserable night or maybe a magnificent victory.
I read once about a team in NY called the Mets who were so bad a fan left a pair of tickets under the wipers of his car and a sign that they were free .When he came back later there were 6 tickets there .
Spares for Norwich on 15:29 - Apr 19 with 1485 viewseghamranger

I’m going tonight thanks to lower loft lad.
My first match was in 1975, had a season ticket for 15 years, which I gave up in 2016 after being slightly peed off with the club. It was expensive, my daughter lost interest in it and my brother moved to Derby and my work circumstances changed. I go to at least one home match every season, but I haven’t been this season.

It’s a nice evening, I love Qpr and you can’t beat a match under the floodlights at Loftus Road.

Come on you rrrrs
Spares for Norwich on 15:32 - Apr 19 with 1473 viewsstowmarketrange

Spares for Norwich on 15:29 - Apr 19 by eghamranger

My first match was in 1975, had a season ticket for 15 years, which I gave up in 2016 after being slightly peed off with the club. It was expensive, my daughter lost interest in it and my brother moved to Derby and my work circumstances changed. I go to at least one home match every season, but I haven’t been this season.

It’s a nice evening, I love Qpr and you can’t beat a match under the floodlights at Loftus Road.

Come on you rrrrs

Poor deluded fool.Do you know what you’re letting yourself in for?
Login to get fewer ads

Spares for Norwich on 15:36 - Apr 19 with 1465 viewsDWQPR

Spares for Norwich on 15:29 - Apr 19 by eghamranger

Come on you rrrrs

Having root canal work without anaesthetic is currently more fun than watching Rangers under the lights at HQ.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Spares for Norwich on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 1451 viewseghamranger

Spares for Norwich on 15:32 - Apr 19 by stowmarketrange

Poor deluded fool.Do you know what you’re letting yourself in for?

Been going since 1975, so yes, however I enjoy an evening game and I may bring them some luck.

Less of the fool…
Spares for Norwich on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 1390 viewsQPunkR

Spares for Norwich on 15:42 - Apr 19 by eghamranger

Been going since 1975, so yes, however I enjoy an evening game and I may bring them some luck.

Less of the fool…

Deluded?

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024