Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big news coming out of the club? 17:57 - Jun 15 with 55911 viewsGloucs_R

No I don't know what it is but the Twitterarti all seem to be getting very excited.

Anyone know anything??
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 17:59]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:24 - Jun 15 with 3617 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:19 - Jun 15 by TK1

The "I know a secret I can't share or even hint about but I have to say I know a secret to validate my existence" tweet is the pits. Enjoy the privilege. Nobody will shag you, or even respect you, because someone in QPR's media team has told you something in confidence a few hours before it becomes public knowledge. The Internet makes mince out of people.

Normally I’d agree, but this isn’t the usual attention seeking King Of Zamunda types. Talking Rangers and Clive don’t normally indulge.

I suspect the club has leaked it and asked them to mention it and stay stum.

This suggests it‘s positive, so not Les leaving or some kind of sacking. TR has said it‘s not transfer related either, which makes me think it‘s not Warburton (which was unrealistic IMO anyway).

The club know their stock with fans is really low so it won’t be marching fans up the hill just to announce a new sponsor unless they really are stupid.

I reckon it’s Stadium related. Can‘t really see where any positive non transfer news can come from 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:43]
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:30 - Jun 15 with 3536 viewsdmm

I can't see Warburton coming back to QPR. His leaving wasn't with mutual love and kisses, and all the people he had issues with are still here.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:31 - Jun 15 with 3523 viewsNushnool

I think it will be something ownership-related. Possibly things lower down the pecking order to follow.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:37 - Jun 15 with 3436 viewsAntti_Heinola

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:24 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Normally I’d agree, but this isn’t the usual attention seeking King Of Zamunda types. Talking Rangers and Clive don’t normally indulge.

This suggests it‘s positive, so not Les leaving or some kind of sacking. TR has said it‘s not transfer related either, which makes me think it‘s not Warburton (which was unrealistic IMO anyway).

The club know their stock with fans is really low so it won’t be marching fans up the hill just to announce a new sponsor unless they really are stupid.

I reckon it’s Stadium related. Can‘t really see where any positive non transfer news can come from 🤷‍♂️

Huge coincidence that Warbs leaves the same day this news is coming though? I would've thought it v unlikely before, but now not so sure: I would imagine that would result in a complete overhaul of the structure - can't see his philosophy overlapping wioth GA's, either.

Bare bones.

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:37 - Jun 15 with 3433 viewswesty

Ainsworth’s god awful faux leather biker jacket to be put on vinted ?
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:38 - Jun 15 with 3420 viewsSAPilgrim

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:19 - Jun 15 by TK1

The "I know a secret I can't share or even hint about but I have to say I know a secret to validate my existence" tweet is the pits. Enjoy the privilege. Nobody will shag you, or even respect you, because someone in QPR's media team has told you something in confidence a few hours before it becomes public knowledge. The Internet makes mince out of people.

I’d agree but i think it’s fairly well spelt out. Not so much an ‘i’m not telling teeheehee’ as a ‘here’s 2 and here’s 2, what do we reckon that equals?’ Also don’t think Norf’s looking for anyone to bed him and if he were he could do a lot better than here! Fabrizio Romano doesn’t bother to run a club forum and Norf wouldn’t shift NFTS and that 2 plus 2 looks like 4 to me
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:39 - Jun 15 with 3395 viewsSAPilgrim

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:37 - Jun 15 by westy

Ainsworth’s god awful faux leather biker jacket to be put on vinted ?

Aww, i love the thing. Like to imagine i’ll be doing the same at his age trying to reclaim misspent youth
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:40 - Jun 15 with 3370 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:37 - Jun 15 by Antti_Heinola

Huge coincidence that Warbs leaves the same day this news is coming though? I would've thought it v unlikely before, but now not so sure: I would imagine that would result in a complete overhaul of the structure - can't see his philosophy overlapping wioth GA's, either.

Isn’t that transfer related, even if staff? And doesn’t he apparently not get on with Ferdinand?

If that means Ferdianand is gone, I don’t think that’s positive news even if it‘s the right decision.

Warburton has just won a European trophy. I just can’t see hin joining a club that finished 19th and hasn’t got a pot to piss in.

This is QPR though, so who actually knows.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:40 - Jun 15 with 3362 viewsdaveB

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:38 - Jun 15 by SAPilgrim

I’d agree but i think it’s fairly well spelt out. Not so much an ‘i’m not telling teeheehee’ as a ‘here’s 2 and here’s 2, what do we reckon that equals?’ Also don’t think Norf’s looking for anyone to bed him and if he were he could do a lot better than here! Fabrizio Romano doesn’t bother to run a club forum and Norf wouldn’t shift NFTS and that 2 plus 2 looks like 4 to me

What is it then as feels like it could be anything
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:41 - Jun 15 with 3351 viewsted_hendrix

The excitement Is killing somebody and that somebody aint me.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:42 - Jun 15 with 3335 viewsNorthernr

Big news coming out of the club? on 18:57 - Jun 15 by Gloucs_R

Clearly big enough to keep Clive off this thread!! 😁

No doubt writing an article as we speak 😉

Tbf it’s not my Tweet and I’m at Sheffield Doc Fest with the day job about to sit down for dinner so there’s no conspiracy.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:42 - Jun 15 with 3330 viewsGloucs_R

Not leaked but I assume there has been a press announcement sent out with a "publish at" date on it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:43 - Jun 15 with 3308 viewskropotkin41

Have they mentioned a time? Are we staying up all night? Some of us are getting on a bit for all this excitement at the end of a hot day!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:44 - Jun 15 with 3294 viewsNorthernr

QPR’s media team has never, and would never, tell me anything in advance. They’d actually laugh at the idea of you put it to them. I suspect they see me and this site as a bit of a pain.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:44 - Jun 15 with 3282 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:42 - Jun 15 by Gloucs_R

Not leaked but I assume there has been a press announcement sent out with a "publish at" date on it.

Same result
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:44 - Jun 15 with 3280 viewsNorthernr

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:42 - Jun 15 by Gloucs_R

If there is, I haven’t had it.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:45 - Jun 15 with 3273 views89_50

I'm fully bought into the Warbs as new DoF theory.

In that podcast he did (fairly) recently, he intimated that he'd like another crack at a role like that again.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:45 - Jun 15 with 3263 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:44 - Jun 15 by Northernr

QPR’s media team has never, and would never, tell me anything in advance. They’d actually laugh at the idea of you put it to them. I suspect they see me and this site as a bit of a pain.

Was referring more to your endorsement of TR’s Tweet than direct knowledge.

I notice you haven’t denied not knowing though!
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:46]
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:45 - Jun 15 with 3260 viewsSAPilgrim

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:40 - Jun 15 by daveB

What is it then as feels like it could be anything

Warbs to come in in a professional role and oversee some positive change one level below boardroom. People have been talking for ages on here about needing to shake up some of the paid roles, install someone inbetween the board and the club who knows football and for les to take his leave, and that seems to hit all three tees for me. As people have also been saying culture comes from the top down and having MW setting that would please me well as he didn’t put much of a foot wrong for me culture-wise when he was here
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:46 - Jun 15 with 3240 viewsNorthernr

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:45 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Was referring more to your endorsement of TR’s Tweet than direct knowledge.

I notice you haven’t denied not knowing though!
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:46]

I’m not endorsing it I’m interested. He’s been right before.
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:48 - Jun 15 with 3193 viewsRangersw12

Warburton in to replace Hoos ?
Big news coming out of the club? on 19:51 - Jun 15 with 3163 viewsAntti_Heinola

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:40 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Isn’t that transfer related, even if staff? And doesn’t he apparently not get on with Ferdinand?

If that means Ferdianand is gone, I don’t think that’s positive news even if it‘s the right decision.

Warburton has just won a European trophy. I just can’t see hin joining a club that finished 19th and hasn’t got a pot to piss in.

This is QPR though, so who actually knows.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:41]

No that's not transfer related is it? And I would imagine it would be replacing Les.

But can't see it. Someone on another thread said Warbs could go to Swansea, which seems a good fit and would explain it.

But I've been expecting Les tpo be leaving for ages. We haven't heard from him in months and Amit and Ruben didn't even namecheck him in that 25 min interview about Gaz.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:53]

Bare bones.

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:52 - Jun 15 with 3147 viewskropotkin41

TR doubts it will be this evening. Remain seated. Do not adjust your sets.

I wonder how long this thread will get before the announcement.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:54 - Jun 15 with 3110 viewsSonofpugwash

Les has had a successful suit transplant.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:00 - Jun 15 with 3020 viewsHAMRanger

Well after a bit of noise earlier, it all seems to have gone very quiet?
Meanwhile, I did watch a heart warming video of a duck being friends with, what looked like, a beaver. That's not a euphemism by the way!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024