Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big news coming out of the club? 17:57 - Jun 15 with 56096 viewsGloucs_R

No I don't know what it is but the Twitterarti all seem to be getting very excited.

Anyone know anything??
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 17:59]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:01 - Jun 15 with 5111 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:51 - Jun 15 by Antti_Heinola

No that's not transfer related is it? And I would imagine it would be replacing Les.

But can't see it. Someone on another thread said Warbs could go to Swansea, which seems a good fit and would explain it.

But I've been expecting Les tpo be leaving for ages. We haven't heard from him in months and Amit and Ruben didn't even namecheck him in that 25 min interview about Gaz.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 19:53]

Les leaving is a sign of failure on the club’s part. I hope it isn’t this that’s the source of pleasing news.
Big news coming out of the club? on 20:04 - Jun 15 with 5065 viewsHAYESBOY

Twitter ey?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:06 - Jun 15 with 5023 viewsGloucs_R

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:44 - Jun 15 by Northernr

QPR’s media team has never, and would never, tell me anything in advance. They’d actually laugh at the idea of you put it to them. I suspect they see me and this site as a bit of a pain.

You must have heard the actual rumour though Clive?? 😁😇

Poll: Are we staying up?

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:06 - Jun 15 with 4969 viewsClive_Anderson

Which Middle East oil nation doesn't own a club yet?
Big news coming out of the club? on 20:06 - Jun 15 with 5016 viewsdaveB

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:45 - Jun 15 by SAPilgrim

Warbs to come in in a professional role and oversee some positive change one level below boardroom. People have been talking for ages on here about needing to shake up some of the paid roles, install someone inbetween the board and the club who knows football and for les to take his leave, and that seems to hit all three tees for me. As people have also been saying culture comes from the top down and having MW setting that would please me well as he didn’t put much of a foot wrong for me culture-wise when he was here

That may well happen but it all guesswork from us, I’m not sure his tweets hint at anything specific other than it’s something he is pleased about so could be hoos off or Ferdinand or ainsworth
He was wanting warbs out last year so doubt it’s about him

I’m old and miserable though so just tho I you either say what’s happening or say nothing this whole prick tease thing is annoying
Big news coming out of the club? on 20:36 - Jun 15 with 4633 viewsdubaistu

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:06 - Jun 15 by Clive_Anderson

Oman!
Big news coming out of the club? on 20:41 - Jun 15 with 4526 viewsAntti_Heinola

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:01 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Les leaving is a sign of failure on the club’s part. I hope it isn’t this that’s the source of pleasing news.

How is it a sign of failure?
I feel like Les had to make a lot of difficult decisions and changes and some fans didn't quite get that, or thought results should be instant. I think he's done a lot of good things, but the last 18 months have been verging on catastrophic for one reason or another. I don't think it's a sign of failure to move on after this long, and allow a fresh perspective on things.

Bare bones.

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:43 - Jun 15 with 4497 viewswesty

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:39 - Jun 15 by SAPilgrim

Aww, i love the thing. Like to imagine i’ll be doing the same at his age trying to reclaim misspent youth

No, no and no

Hahaha
Login to get fewer ads

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:55 - Jun 15 with 4325 viewsSAPilgrim

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:36 - Jun 15 by dubaistu

Oman!

O(h)-man that would be unwelcome news.
Big news coming out of the club? on 21:09 - Jun 15 with 4078 viewsClive_Anderson

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:36 - Jun 15 by dubaistu

Oman!

Oman, Bahrain and UAE making a joint bid and pledging to put in 10% of their GDP every year.
Big news coming out of the club? on 21:13 - Jun 15 with 4060 viewsB_Wad

Ethan Laird coming back?

Oops, guess the news is non transfer. Shirts on sale then..
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 21:16]
Big news coming out of the club? on 21:40 - Jun 15 with 3757 viewsCiderwithRsie

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:06 - Jun 15 by Clive_Anderson

Frankly, I'd rather not be taken over by some bunch of thugs, but If we got taken over by a Middle East country, it'd be one without oil.

And if we got taken over by an oil-rich country, it'd be sunflower oil.
Big news coming out of the club? on 21:43 - Jun 15 with 3722 viewsrobith

Big news coming out of the club? on 21:40 - Jun 15 by CiderwithRsie

Frankly, I'd rather not be taken over by some bunch of thugs, but If we got taken over by a Middle East country, it'd be one without oil.

I'm bored now.

News out
Big news coming out of the club? on 21:44 - Jun 15 with 3703 viewsBlackCrowe

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:04 - Jun 15 by HAYESBOY

Twitter ey?

I would quite like this video if his scarf wasn't with the Briatore hair crest.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Big news coming out of the club? on 21:55 - Jun 15 with 3564 viewsslmrstid

Sunflower oil, that would be Ukraine wouldn't it? Maybe some of that NATO funding will be siphoned off for us, gives different meaning to the phrase "transfer war chest" I suppose...
Big news coming out of the club? on 21:56 - Jun 15 with 3541 viewsPaddyhoops

Big news coming out of the club? on 21:44 - Jun 15 by BlackCrowe

I would quite like this video if his scarf wasn't with the Briatore hair crest.

I met Louis at a Shell station in Willesden a while back . Very pleasant man.
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:04 - Jun 15 with 3401 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Yemen would fit us nicely!
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:06 - Jun 15 with 3381 viewsPhilmyRs

Reckon Dykes has signed a contract.
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:20 - Jun 15 with 3187 viewsDraytonR

Big news coming out of the club? on 18:52 - Jun 15 by thorpebankR

Ainsworth hair wigs available in club shop £9.99

Excellent , I will be getting me one of them !
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:25 - Jun 15 with 3093 viewsMatch82

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:41 - Jun 15 by Antti_Heinola

I feel like Les had to make a lot of difficult decisions and changes and some fans didn't quite get that, or thought results should be instant. I think he's done a lot of good things, but the last 18 months have been verging on catastrophic for one reason or another. I don't think it's a sign of failure to move on after this long, and allow a fresh perspective on things.

Agree. Thought Les and especially Hoos did an excellent job for 5 years and we're good appointments. Neither has covered themselves in glory last 18 months and could/should be at risk on that basis. Both things can be true.
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:26 - Jun 15 with 3077 viewsNorthernr

Harry the Landlord is leaving the Crown, I mean if it's any bigger than that we're going to need a bigger boat.
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:28 - Jun 15 with 3036 viewsdavman

Big news coming out of the club? on 19:19 - Jun 15 by TK1

The "I know a secret I can't share or even hint about but I have to say I know a secret to validate my existence" tweet is the pits. Enjoy the privilege. Nobody will shag you, or even respect you, because someone in QPR's media team has told you something in confidence a few hours before it becomes public knowledge. The Internet makes mince out of people.

Totally agree. I enjoy Charlie's insights on the podcast, but this is all a bit unnecessary. If you know something, but can't say anything then say nothing. This reeks of attention seeking, which is poor and unnecessary.

We all know that whatever it is, it will be a massive anti-climax.

In the void of nothingness coming from the club, we're all hungry for something to indicate that they are not going to keep going like we have for the years since the last promotion - that would be insanity, right? So, this panders to that and its not helpful or comfortable.

If you can say something, say it, if you can't keep schtum.

Its the way of the social media - not good.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Big news coming out of the club? on 22:28 - Jun 15 with 3015 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big news coming out of the club? on 20:41 - Jun 15 by Antti_Heinola

I guess we apportion blame to different people or we're misunderstanding each other.

It should be noted the pedigree that has passed through this club with and without and including Les Ferdinand that the owners have fcked off:

- International Managers
- Title Winning Managers
- Managers with 13 Promotions between them
- Elite Coaches
- International Coaches
- England Youth Coaches

Are the underewealming tenures of all those really down to bad luck or lack of ability?

My ire lies with them (the owners). That is the source of the failure I mention. Despite what fans say, LF was considered the top of his game when he joined. The only thing that's been a catalyst in that change in status is his time here under the purview of the owners.

Last 18 months a disaster, of course, but I really believe that the culprits are the same guys that have been around since 2012.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 22:51]
Big news coming out of the club? on 22:36 - Jun 15 with 2882 viewscolinallcars

Big news coming out of the club? on 22:26 - Jun 15 by Northernr

Harry the Landlord is leaving the Crown, I mean if it's any bigger than that we're going to need a bigger boat.

Free pint of Pride for fathers on Sunday. You have to be a Friend Of Fullers though.
Big news coming out of the club? on 23:00 - Jun 15 with 2589 viewsLongRanger

Big news coming out of the club? on 22:26 - Jun 15 by Northernr

So it is stadium related!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024