Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 39703 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 13 with 1922 viewsBklynRanger

We've gone there from looking to have one foot on the beach, to having huge, huge amounts of work to do.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1905 viewsQPunkR

How is that away end just meekly clapping that punctured fkn colostomy bag of a performance

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1895 viewsGaryT

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 13 by GaryT

Bristol have a penalty in the dying seconds

1-1 Wells scores
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1892 viewsqprxtc

It feels like Satan has farted into my gob.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1878 viewsted_hendrix

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 13 by Nov77

70% of their shots were on target, only 10% of ours were. What the fck do they actually practice all week?

We have zero up front apart from an Aussie beach bum and a bald Swiss grandfather clock with a broken fcking pendalum.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1868 viewsDorse

Well, that was fun. Not in the traditional sense, more like the kind of fun that ends up with a trip to A&E and the use of the phrase 'I slipped and fell on it'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1805 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 13 by GaryT

Bristol have a penalty in the dying seconds

Massive goal in the relegation battle!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1812 viewskensalriser

Nahki Wells still doing the business for the Rs years after he left.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1810 viewsHayesender

I must be sick in the head watching all of that. Fcking torture

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1814 viewsSK_hoops

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 by GaryT

1-1 Wells scores

Forever Rs induction worthy penalty.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1806 viewsstevec

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 by GaryT

1-1 Wells scores

Nakhi Wells, player of the season
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1788 viewsqprd

Thank you nakhi wells 1-1 in the Huddersfield match
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 13 with 1683 viewsbaz_qpr

I think you have to give real credit to Hull they were better than us, but I think we made a mistake in trying to high press them and would have been better of being compact and trying to hit on the break. Still Smyth takes that chance at 2-1 and we are still in it, such a deeply frustrating player. I dont think the 3 10's is working, but what frustrates me more than anything is the lack of anyone busting a gut to score, the amount of times in the last few games the ball has flashed across the 6 yard box with no one at the far post come back of the keeper etc.

I think we are deep in trouble we've lost form and confidence at exactly the wrong time, even the two most recent wins we did not play well
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 13 with 1684 viewsRangersDave

full time 1-1

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 13 with 1674 viewsSpaceman_P

Preston next week is a MUST WIN game.

I will step-down from match threads for the remainder of the season! someone else can take the mantle.

I've had enough
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 13 with 1665 viewsstevec

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 by qprd

Thank you nakhi wells 1-1 in the Huddersfield match

For his old team against his old team. What a man.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 13 with 1664 viewsGaryT

Today's highlights, Wednesday and Hudds didn't win, that is all.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 13 with 1635 viewsgazza1

Hull looked a good side....whether that was because we didnt play or just that Hull were very good.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1585 viewsderbyhoop

1-1 Wells scores

Thank heavens for Nakhi Wellzs and 2 penalties this week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1569 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 by Hayesender

I must be sick in the head watching all of that. Fcking torture

Flapovic's error at Plymouth brought into sharp focus by a very poor performance today. That's 1 point from the last 3 matches. Next home game feeling very much like a must win.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1566 viewsBurnleyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 13 by sdm19994

Those lot should hang their heads in shame for that pile today. Do they have the bottle to show up next week and fight? Let’s hope they do. Feel bad for the travelling fans, s*itshow

No lack of effort, Hull have far superior technical footballers. Their pace and movement left us floundering.

Willock by far our best player today.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1561 viewsqprd

Qprs destiny still remains in its own hands

Next match home v Preston

Preston has the unfortunate schedule of having to travel all the way down to Southampton away next Tuesday, then back home then back south to London on Saturday. Assuming they don’t beat soton they are likely on the beach

If we can’t beat them in that situation, with our season on the line, then we deserve to get relegated
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:05 - Apr 13 with 1541 viewsgazza1

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 by Burnleyhoop

No lack of effort, Hull have far superior technical footballers. Their pace and movement left us floundering.

Willock by far our best player today.

I saw it like that too.......
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 13 with 1464 viewsmart_Goblin

Get the feeling this is out of Marti’s hands now, which is a slight criticism of him too but we know the rotten mentality of most of this group .

It’s now about desire, guts, toughness and pride in keeping this side in the division. Most of that is a personal and group issue that these kn*bs have been found wanting for more often than not.
We are now a runaway train I think and when we final hit the buffers in 3 matches time will we have done enough ? after today I’m not so sure.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 13 with 1443 viewsNov77

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 by qprd

Qprs destiny still remains in its own hands

Next match home v Preston

Preston has the unfortunate schedule of having to travel all the way down to Southampton away next Tuesday, then back home then back south to London on Saturday. Assuming they don’t beat soton they are likely on the beach

If we can’t beat them in that situation, with our season on the line, then we deserve to get relegated

We’ll need to score a goal, unless preston do the decent thing and score one for us.
[Post edited 13 Apr 17:11]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024