Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 39705 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 13 with 2537 viewsSherryHoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 by qprxtc

It feels like Satan has farted into my gob.

That made me chuckle.

Thank God for fellow Rs in this too.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 13 with 2524 viewsSpaceman_P

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 13 by mart_Goblin

Get the feeling this is out of Marti’s hands now, which is a slight criticism of him too but we know the rotten mentality of most of this group .

It’s now about desire, guts, toughness and pride in keeping this side in the division. Most of that is a personal and group issue that these kn*bs have been found wanting for more often than not.
We are now a runaway train I think and when we final hit the buffers in 3 matches time will we have done enough ? after today I’m not so sure.

me neither.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 13 with 2522 viewsted_hendrix

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 by qprd

Qprs destiny still remains in its own hands

Next match home v Preston

Preston has the unfortunate schedule of having to travel all the way down to Southampton away next Tuesday, then back home then back south to London on Saturday. Assuming they don’t beat soton they are likely on the beach

If we can’t beat them in that situation, with our season on the line, then we deserve to get relegated

That situation seldom works for us I'm afraid.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 13 with 2504 viewsmart_Goblin

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 by Burnleyhoop

No lack of effort, Hull have far superior technical footballers. Their pace and movement left us floundering.

Willock by far our best player today.

Yes I think he played quite well and kept trying to run at them right until the end
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 13 with 2466 viewsNed_Kennedys

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 13 by baz_qpr

I think you have to give real credit to Hull they were better than us, but I think we made a mistake in trying to high press them and would have been better of being compact and trying to hit on the break. Still Smyth takes that chance at 2-1 and we are still in it, such a deeply frustrating player. I dont think the 3 10's is working, but what frustrates me more than anything is the lack of anyone busting a gut to score, the amount of times in the last few games the ball has flashed across the 6 yard box with no one at the far post come back of the keeper etc.

I think we are deep in trouble we've lost form and confidence at exactly the wrong time, even the two most recent wins we did not play well

Decent and constructive post.

We all know our forwards and keeper are below par but generally our ‘three 10s’ seem to get off lightly: Anderson, Chair and Willock have been useless for the past half a dozen games just when we needed them the most to step up with quality and goals to make up for our sh1t strikers.

Not sure what the feck Cifuentes does with this team for the remaining games: literally none of the attacking midfielders and forwards are playing well and it doesn’t look like there is a single goal between them.
[Post edited 13 Apr 17:11]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 13 with 2433 viewsMatch82

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

Nahki Wells still doing the business for the Rs years after he left.

Someone dust off the Nahki Wells gif
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 13 with 2372 viewsRangersw12

So whatever happens next sat we won't be in the bottom 3 come kick off

Will let the bedwetters in here enjoy today . I'm gonna have a few more beers in the sunshine 🍻😎
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 13 with 2318 viewsted_hendrix

Our lack of a goal scorer has been our achilles' heel for so long It's gone beyond ridiculous.

Goal scorers dont grow on trees I know But Jesus wept?????

Season after season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 13 with 2285 viewsQPRcounsellor

I'm sorry to say, and obviously hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see the team having the character to get out of this. Or the goals. We have reverted to the team we've been for most of the season, and at the end of the season, the table won't lie. Losing at home to Sheff Wed then not winning at Plymouth were really unforgiveable. And yes, from that position some blame has to go to the manager. I called it when he brought on Adomah, a player I'd honestly forgotten about. For some inexplicable reason he was back in the fold and back on the pitch. That's not to say it's all his fault, obviously it isn't, but it was a sign!
[Post edited 13 Apr 17:17]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 13 with 2266 viewsrbee

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 by qprxtc

It feels like Satan has farted into my gob.

You shop at Lidl too huh.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 13 with 2147 viewsRed_Ranger

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 13 by Rangersw12

Will let the bedwetters in here enjoy today . I'm gonna have a few more beers in the sunshine 🍻😎

lol
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:25 - Apr 13 with 2066 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Southampton at home to Preston midweek, which helps us. Hopefully they beat them, so they're definitely out of it and knackered too.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:28 - Apr 13 with 2013 viewsR_from_afar

After that torture, I'm off to do something pleasant and relaxing....like putting my bare hand in a bullet ants' nest.

We still control our fate but the wheels have come off at the worst possible time. Marvellous, but very us

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:33 - Apr 13 with 1914 viewsQPRcounsellor

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:28 - Apr 13 by R_from_afar

After that torture, I'm off to do something pleasant and relaxing....like putting my bare hand in a bullet ants' nest.

We still control our fate but the wheels have come off at the worst possible time. Marvellous, but very us

I think the fact that we still control our own fate is the problem!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:35 - Apr 13 with 1880 viewsLanhoop

Lot of quality shown by Hull today, probably the best team/performance I've seen against us this season. We weren't that bad apart from being useless in attack. Inability to create and score is doing most of the damage to us.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 13 with 1794 viewstraininvain

For all the bad results this weekend, the Nahki Wells equaliser could prove to be huge for us. Before he scored we were likely to be back in the bottom three before kicking a ball next Saturday. Now we’re back to 3pts clear but realistically it’s 4pts given our goal difference.

Feels like we’ll still need a result or two to avoid the drop but can’t underestimate the importance of having a 3/4pt gap going into the final three games.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 13 with 1761 viewsNed_Kennedys

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 13 by traininvain

For all the bad results this weekend, the Nahki Wells equaliser could prove to be huge for us. Before he scored we were likely to be back in the bottom three before kicking a ball next Saturday. Now we’re back to 3pts clear but realistically it’s 4pts given our goal difference.

Feels like we’ll still need a result or two to avoid the drop but can’t underestimate the importance of having a 3/4pt gap going into the final three games.

That gap will soon disappear unless our players get their sh1t together.
Doesn’t look like any of the other teams at the bottom lack fighting spirit and will do us any favours.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:45 - Apr 13 with 1729 viewsbosh67

That really couldn’t have gone much worse. Typical of teams around us to all pick up points and unusual for us to get stuffed. You kind of hope we don’t bring this home for Preston next week. It’s astonishing that our so called forwards can’t score a goal between them. I was really hoping one of them could actually find the net. It’s utterly ridiculous now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 13 with 1689 viewstraininvain

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 13 by Ned_Kennedys

Doesn’t look like any of the other teams at the bottom lack fighting spirit and will do us any favours.

Agreed but it’s a big difference for our mentally deficient group to be going into next Saturday’s must win game above the relegation zone rather than back in the sh1t.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 13 with 1681 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 13 by Ned_Kennedys

Brilliant post and so accurate its up to our players to get us across the line safely .
Hull were excellent but our passing and shooting (only joking ) were so far below the level required its shocking.
What happened to the Easter miracle fighting spirit its long gone now and Marti and Co have a massive job on their hands this week .
The results went our way Wednesday ,against us today but we are still in control but the players have to deliver in 7 days because both Leeds and Coventry will be fighting for their lives it looks like .
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 13 with 1668 viewsQPRcounsellor

That's it. Fighting spirit. Huddersfield have it, as do Sheffield Wednesday and it seems Birmingham now too. I don't think we do, nor Stoke. Maybe that'll show by the end of the season.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 13 with 1659 viewssdm19994

Might be because I’m hammered and seething but any chance of giving Alfie lloyd a chance? Can’t be any worse than what we have as a number 9. I’ll be amazed if we get 200k for dykes
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 13 with 1653 viewsBklynRanger

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 13 by Rangersw12

Less hogging of that jazz cigarette while you're at it!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 13 with 1548 viewsBurnleyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 13 by Ned_Kennedys

Decent and constructive post.

We all know our forwards and keeper are below par but generally our ‘three 10s’ seem to get off lightly: Anderson, Chair and Willock have been useless for the past half a dozen games just when we needed them the most to step up with quality and goals to make up for our sh1t strikers.

Not sure what the feck Cifuentes does with this team for the remaining games: literally none of the attacking midfielders and forwards are playing well and it doesn’t look like there is a single goal between them.
[Post edited 13 Apr 17:11]

Can’t say I entirely agree. Willock imo was our best player and the most likely to score. Anderson looked completely lost and was rightly hooked at half time. Chair was ok, got some crosses in, no one there as usual. Agree that as a three behind the striker, it is just not working and Marti would be foolish to stick with it against what will be a season defining game next week.

Dykes crosses were………….interesting to say the least.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 1406 viewsrbee

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 13 by ted_hendrix

Our lack of a goal scorer has been our achilles' heel for so long It's gone beyond ridiculous.

Goal scorers dont grow on trees I know But Jesus wept?????

Season after season.

No goals again today against Real Hull so I would play Jimmy Dunne up top next week, he really couldn't do any worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024