Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Noel Fielding 10:03 - Jan 27 with 3025 viewshoopstilidie

Luxury comedy.

Utter arse water of the highest order. Seriously garbage.
If that is comedy then I will gladly be a miserable bstard.

I imagine it will have a cult following and be held up as cutting edge and highbrow and other such nonsense but it isn`t, it`s just shit.

I feel better for that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Noel Fielding on 10:05 - Jan 27 with 2478 viewsscot1963

in the mighty boosh it was the other chap who was funny - was it someone barrett and he's married to the woman from nighty night who is also funny
Noel Fielding on 10:05 - Jan 27 with 2477 viewsslranger40

Bring Back Les Dennis and Dustin Gee.

Now they were/are funny!
Noel Fielding on 10:06 - Jan 27 with 2467 viewsFDC

Not seen this yet, but he's funny as fck on Never Mind The Buzzcocks
Noel Fielding on 10:25 - Jan 27 with 2417 viewsMetallica_Hoop

His dad supports Fulham, I had a brief chat with him once about football. Nice guy.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Noel Fielding on 10:31 - Jan 27 with 2398 viewshoopstilidie

Noel Fielding on 10:06 - Jan 27 by FDC

Not seen this yet, but he's funny as fck on Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Yep love him on that.

But not this.

Noel Fielding on 12:32 - Jan 27 with 2308 viewsQPunkR

Noel Fielding on 10:31 - Jan 27 by hoopstilidie

Yep love him on that.

But not this.

True dat. Also watched it last night more out of curiousity than anything as the ads made it look Sheidt. Was not disappointed- a boring half hour wasted.
Considered switching channels at the ad break but thought 'the 2nd part must get better, Shirley it's not any worse'...

QPR - "shit but local"

Noel Fielding on 12:34 - Jan 27 with 2288 viewsJonDoeman

Buzzcocks has gone right downhill, that Noel isn't funny and neither is the tubby fella.

It Is What It Is !!

Noel Fielding on 12:36 - Jan 27 with 2273 viewsthame_hoops

Thanks for your Stella review. the mighty boosh was pure genius, i recorded his programme last night, will watch it later.
Login to get fewer ads

Noel Fielding on 12:46 - Jan 27 with 2241 viewsFDC

Yeah Hoops, is this the standard of TV jouranlism our LFW taxes pay for?

Noel Fielding on 13:08 - Jan 27 with 2183 viewsrobith

Noel Fielding on 10:05 - Jan 27 by scot1963

in the mighty boosh it was the other chap who was funny - was it someone barrett and he's married to the woman from nighty night who is also funny

Julian Barret - Yep, Howard moon was definitely the best part of Boosh, along with Bob Fossil.

"And that's why I don't like cricket"
Noel Fielding on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 2167 viewsthame_hoops

Noel Fielding on 13:08 - Jan 27 by robith

Julian Barret - Yep, Howard moon was definitely the best part of Boosh, along with Bob Fossil.

"And that's why I don't like cricket"

lol
Noel Fielding on 13:16 - Jan 27 with 2148 viewshoopstilidie

Noel Fielding on 12:36 - Jan 27 by thame_hoops

Thanks for your Stella review. the mighty boosh was pure genius, i recorded his programme last night, will watch it later.

You`re welcome.
Save yourself the bother seriously, you`ll thank me, it`s not even on the same planet as Boosh!

Noel Fielding on 13:20 - Jan 27 with 2140 viewsPacal_Votan

Never mind the Buzzcocks stopped being remotely funny years ago.

Phil Jupitus as of yet has never started.

What makes me "laugh" very ironically is...........Lauren fukking Laverne on these so called "comedy" panel shows.

AaaargH SLAG!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

"Try the whine!!!"

Noel Fielding on 13:45 - Jan 27 with 2088 viewsthemodfather

Noel Fielding on 13:20 - Jan 27 by Pacal_Votan

What makes me "laugh" very ironically is...........Lauren fukking Laverne on these so called "comedy" panel shows.

AaaargH SLAG!

i don't find him remotely funny.

Noel Fielding on 09:16 - Jan 30 with 1960 viewsthame_hoops

I liked it! it was odd but i found myself laughing quite a bit, especially the bi-polar lion. You must of laughed at the Pele drawing.......is it a football, is it a saucer? genius!
Noel Fielding on 09:57 - Jan 30 with 1916 viewsgobbles

Buzzcocks stopped being funny when Simon Amstell left
Noel Fielding on 10:15 - Jan 30 with 1880 viewsQPR_Jim

Watched it Sat, thought it was funny in places. Think his ideas and creativity with the writing is far greater than his comedy though. The policeman with the crime solving knife wound should be funny but the end product isn't. The lion, a far simpler premis, was hilarious because it was well acted out. Pele was funny as well.

Will watch again, there is plenty of scope for it to improve.

Re Buzzcocks it went down hill after Mark Lamarr left and was only kept alive by Bill Baily. Simon Amstel wasn't great unless he was being vicious to some dopey celeb but he could never match Lamarr as a host.
Noel Fielding on 10:48 - Jan 30 with 1837 viewsthame_hoops

Noel Fielding on 10:15 - Jan 30 by QPR_Jim

Watched it Sat, thought it was funny in places. Think his ideas and creativity with the writing is far greater than his comedy though. The policeman with the crime solving knife wound should be funny but the end product isn't. The lion, a far simpler premis, was hilarious because it was well acted out. Pele was funny as well.

Will watch again, there is plenty of scope for it to improve.

Re Buzzcocks it went down hill after Mark Lamarr left and was only kept alive by Bill Baily. Simon Amstel wasn't great unless he was being vicious to some dopey celeb but he could never match Lamarr as a host.

the policeman was good but the sketch was a bit too long. Sometimes Noel is a bit too clever for own good though, what the hell was going on with the cookery sketch? random.
Noel Fielding on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 1762 viewsFDC

Watched this Sat night on record: utter arse water of the highest order
Noel Fielding on 18:25 - Jan 30 with 1701 viewsPieLout

It just goes to show.
Outlandish characters like Noel Fielding need serious elbow patched gents clad in shades of both light and aggressive brown to reign them in.
I did quite enjoy the show though.
Noel Fielding on 16:48 - Feb 3 with 1615 viewsthame_hoops

Well lasts night show was weirder but I still find myself laughing and I don't know why?!
Noel Fielding on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 1597 viewsscot1963

i'll tell you what i did just happen to catch which was a one off by the look of it and which was surreal and funny - think it was called milton's house - a comedy with the chap who wears the hawaiian shirts on mock the week
Noel Fielding on 19:47 - Feb 3 with 1525 viewsDaiHo0p

Noel Fielding on 13:20 - Jan 27 by Pacal_Votan

AaaargH SLAG!

Phil Jupitos (obviously he made that name up to be a wierdo) did the entertainment at the Grovenore Hotel do i went to in black tie via my ex gf's company, back in the late 90s. He was as unfunny then as he probably is now.

Funny name + being Fat = BBC comedy gold.
Noel Fielding on 19:59 - Feb 3 with 1507 viewsactonman

Noel Fielding on 19:47 - Feb 3 by DaiHo0p

Phil Jupitos (obviously he made that name up to be a wierdo) did the entertainment at the Grovenore Hotel do i went to in black tie via my ex gf's company, back in the late 90s. He was as unfunny then as he probably is now.

johnny vegas ???
Noel Fielding on 20:04 - Feb 3 with 1500 viewsTheBlob

Noel Fielding on 19:47 - Feb 3 by DaiHo0p

Well Mr.Smartypants,I suppose you'll be telling us next you don't like Miranda Hart,hmmmmmmmmm??

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024