Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we all feel tonight? 17:57 - Apr 28 with 6026 viewsjeffro

For the 1st time it all seems to have cleared a little. I really believe we need to win tomorrow at the scum, then win vs stoke.

Winning tomorrow would mentally demorolise both Bolton and Blackburn.

It's time the players stand up and be counted like Wigan have and get a result away from home.

On that note; Cisse owes us big time.

Just looked at my ticket in the upper tier and shuddered....
How do we all feel tonight? on 17:58 - Apr 28 with 3548 viewsNorthernr

Exactly the same as I've felt since Blackburn away - we're going to be relegated.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:10 - Apr 28 with 3484 viewsactonman

Like every other Saturday since the wolves game, totally devastated! How the wife hasn't fckud me off out of it by now I don't know ?
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:15 - Apr 28 with 3457 viewsLewes_r

Nervously hopeful

The team has shown enough over the last month or so to prove to me we have the strength of character to get wins

Forget away form this is Chelsea QPR .. Its a classic tear up the form book

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:15 - Apr 28 with 3454 viewsstuabd

Not that different to I did before today. Seeing Bolton leading early on was a bit of a shock to the system, but now they only got a point, I think we can still do this.

A point tomorrow, a Blackburn loss and Bolton getting stuffed midweek and I'll be in good spirits.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:16 - Apr 28 with 3452 viewsQPR_Jim

Resigned to relegation at the moment. It looks like we need two wins out of three and then there is no guarantee.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:17 - Apr 28 with 3442 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Hoping we just stay ahead as we are now, even a loss tomorrow won't see us in the bottom 3 and then it'll be out of our hands - thats when it'll really be squeaky bum time....
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 3420 viewsJuzzie

I feel OK. Bolton got a point rather than 3.

Tomorrow I may feel different after our game and Spurs v Blackburn!

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:22 - Apr 28 with 3400 viewsLewes_r

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:20 - Apr 28 by Juzzie

I feel OK. Bolton got a point rather than 3.

Tomorrow I may feel different after our game and Spurs v Blackburn!

Im not even gonna consider blackburn anymore because if they overtake us we are down anyway

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Login to get fewer ads

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:23 - Apr 28 with 3380 viewsWeAreQPR12

I have enjoyed reading your positive post Jeffro and I would love to feel positive but it's not looking good and I have a feeling that beating stoke won't be enough. I'd be stunned if we were to beat chelsea but then rangers have surprised me on a few occasions this season so fingers crossed. Diakite just has 2 play tom in a midfield 5.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:25 - Apr 28 with 3378 viewsjeffro

My worst fear is that any other time a point tomorrow is a great result , as it stands I fear it's not enough. We NEED 3.
As it stands 40/60% we are down than up.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:29 - Apr 28 with 3349 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Hands up: how many of you thought Wigan would win 4-0 against the Toon today?

Anything can happen tomorrow. We are expected to lose, but I genuinly believe we will get something positive out of the game, ergo tonight I am feeling quietly confident. WE CAN DO IT!
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 3347 viewsJamie

How do we all feel tonight? on 17:58 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Exactly the same as I've felt since Blackburn away - we're going to be relegated.

+1
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 3348 viewscheeseydane

I will be ironing my straitjacket this evening ready for tomorrow, as per normal on pre match evenings.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 3332 viewsWeAreQPR12

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:25 - Apr 28 by jeffro

My worst fear is that any other time a point tomorrow is a great result , as it stands I fear it's not enough. We NEED 3.
As it stands 40/60% we are down than up.

My concern is boltons game in hand.

Ok kills me 2 say but I have us down to lose tom and it makes the mid wk spurs v bolton huge. We needed Villa to help us out and they lost, we needed arsenal to beat wigan and they looked sunday league, ffs surely it can't go on but spurs aren't playing with confidence and I can see Bolton getting a goal as kevin Davies is on fire. If they beat spurs then that's it for me. It is a rollercoaster but bolton winning that mid wk game will put far to much pressure on the rest and it will mean beating stoke won't be enough
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:31 - Apr 28 with 3335 viewsessextaxiboy

I have thought we would be relegated since before Christmas . Something happened before the defeat at Fulham and we lost our togetherness and we have only regained that since Hughes has made his mark .
Typically Rangers have given us a glimpse of how it could have been and have given us some hope and some great days recently .
He has been great lately but I also believe that Barton has been a catylyst for that unrest, it is no coincidence that since he was booed off and came off Twitter his and the teams performances have improved.
It started with the lack of preparation due to Flav and we have played catch up since.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 3323 viewsjeffro

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:23 - Apr 28 by WeAreQPR12

I have enjoyed reading your positive post Jeffro and I would love to feel positive but it's not looking good and I have a feeling that beating stoke won't be enough. I'd be stunned if we were to beat chelsea but then rangers have surprised me on a few occasions this season so fingers crossed. Diakite just has 2 play tom in a midfield 5.

Weare I agree mate we need 2 wins in my book.
Bolton just seem to be ble to nick point and results when it matters unlike us vs B'burn,Norwich,wolves,Sunderland,villa.

Like I said though a win tomorrow will psychologically ruin Bolton.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:34 - Apr 28 with 3306 viewsWeAreQPR12

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:31 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

I have thought we would be relegated since before Christmas . Something happened before the defeat at Fulham and we lost our togetherness and we have only regained that since Hughes has made his mark .
Typically Rangers have given us a glimpse of how it could have been and have given us some hope and some great days recently .
He has been great lately but I also believe that Barton has been a catylyst for that unrest, it is no coincidence that since he was booed off and came off Twitter his and the teams performances have improved.
It started with the lack of preparation due to Flav and we have played catch up since.

The game that has sealed our fate is Wolves away. Never have I watched a game so relaxed and feeling incontrol. I thought we were on our way to a massive 3 pts but Cisse acted up and the rest is history. Biggest turning pt and more so than clint hills goal disallowed. Cisse won't ever be forgiven and I was shocked and saddened when fans clapped him off when he acted the complete idiot spoilt brat that he is.
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 3296 viewsHarbour

need to produce a result in all our remaining games as the teams around us are... we are not down yet till mathmatically that is the case I will beleve we can stay up urs
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 3296 viewsBAWHoops

Think we are down. Even if we pick up 3 more points Bolton have 3 games to pick up 4. I'd fancy them last day of the season at Stoke too.

I just don't see a scenario where we survive unfortunately

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:42 - Apr 28 with 3282 viewsjeffro

Cheers fellas.... I am now resigned to the above within 20 minutes of posting. :(
How do we all feel tonight? on 18:49 - Apr 28 with 3250 viewsWeAreQPR12

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:42 - Apr 28 by jeffro

Cheers fellas.... I am now resigned to the above within 20 minutes of posting. :(

Clive is a pretty no nonsense type of poster who speaks from the heart. He's rangers through and through and doesn't give out bs like other forum owners.

I see it pretty much like clive and I just can't see how 3 pts will be enough.

Saying all the above I actually think if we can come away with a pt then I think we will stay up as I do have us on for a home win.
How do we all feel tonight? on 19:13 - Apr 28 with 3181 viewsMonahoop

Never mind considering a win over Stoke on Sunday week, we need to win tomorrow and nothing else will do. Our destiny could be decided tomorrow. We need to put in a mercurial performance or get a huge bucket load of luck to win tomorrow. Still clinging to a wafer thin hope of staying up.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

How do we all feel tonight? on 19:25 - Apr 28 with 3128 viewsCHUBBS

It ain't over yet as we still could pick up enough points just.
Besides ourselves,we're really relying on Spurs to do us a couple of favours this week.If they get 6 points in the next two games then a point might be good enough tomorrow with a win against Stoke.
How do we all feel tonight? on 19:40 - Apr 28 with 3056 viewsDevonWhite

This, although I've felt that way since Faurlin was stretchered off at MK Dons.
How do we all feel tonight? on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 3022 viewswombat

How do we all feel tonight? on 19:40 - Apr 28 by DevonWhite

This, although I've felt that way since Faurlin was stretchered off at MK Dons.

Think we are gone as Clive said Blackburn away took the wind out of our sails , luckily tommorow we have a decent ref so at least if we lose it hopefully won't be down to a dive etc . We really need 3 points tommorow and honestly can't see us getting them I'm affraid to say

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024