Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? 21:39 - Aug 18 with 4341 viewsjeffro

Has had a big row with owners and offered to resign.
So says agent ITK on twitter.

Silly season starts early!
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:41 - Aug 18 with 3330 viewswittle

only at qpr
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 3306 viewsjeffro

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:41 - Aug 18 by wittle

only at qpr

Arry is unemployed :)
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 3305 viewsNorthernr

We're back
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 3284 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:42 - Aug 18 by Northernr

We're back

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:44 - Aug 18 with 3264 viewsJonDoeman

Accept it.

It Is What It Is !!

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:44 - Aug 18 with 3264 viewsEalingRanger

WTF one game in and it's begun.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:45 - Aug 18 with 3231 viewsjeffro

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:44 - Aug 18 by EalingRanger

WTF one game in and it's begun.

Woah I don't by any stretch of the imagination want change, just relaying what someone has quoted on twitter.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:46 - Aug 18 with 3226 viewsHollowayRanger

HARRY!!!!!!!

well hughes did say no way will we ever be in such a postion like the final day of last season again not as long as he's manager of club, well i agree with him as tony wont wait that long

nelson bosingwa faurlin zamorra should all have a part to play at norwich

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:46 - Aug 18 with 3223 viewsCHUBBS

Bring Back Warnock
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:46 - Aug 18 with 3208 viewsBlackCrowe

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:46 - Aug 18 by CHUBBS

Bring Back Warnock

And Diouf.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:47 - Aug 18 with 3187 viewsYorkRanger

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:46 - Aug 18 by HollowayRanger

HARRY!!!!!!!

well hughes did say no way will we ever be in such a postion like the final day of last season again not as long as he's manager of club, well i agree with him as tony wont wait that long

Faurlin will not feature at Norwich
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:47 - Aug 18 with 3186 viewsEalingRanger

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:45 - Aug 18 by jeffro

Woah I don't by any stretch of the imagination want change, just relaying what someone has quoted on twitter.

Was addressing the rumour not your post! Sorry for the misunderstanding
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:48 - Aug 18 with 3162 viewswittle

we need gianni back to sort out this fiasco
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:49 - Aug 18 with 3146 viewsDesertBoot

Agent ITKs tweets have proved he's quite the opposite.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:50 - Aug 18 with 3135 viewsNorthernr

Can I just ask, is Agent ITK the one who said "Ji Sung Park's move to QPR has hit a snag" 45 minutes before he was announced?
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 3118 viewsGloryHunter

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:46 - Aug 18 by HollowayRanger

HARRY!!!!!!!

"nelson bosingwa faurlin zamorra should all have a part to play at norwich"

If Flavio was here, he'd phone up and tell the manager to play them.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:52 - Aug 18 with 3101 viewsjeffro

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:50 - Aug 18 by Northernr

Can I just ask, is Agent ITK the one who said "Ji Sung Park's move to QPR has hit a snag" 45 minutes before he was announced?

I have no idea, and TF was quite positive on twitter tonight, not like he'd just had a row, so probably bollox tbh.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:53 - Aug 18 with 3094 viewsHollowayRanger

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:51 - Aug 18 by GloryHunter

"nelson bosingwa faurlin zamorra should all have a part to play at norwich"

If Flavio was here, he'd phone up and tell the manager to play them.

if the same 11 start at norwich its going to be a long afternoon

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 3070 viewsRBlock

Oh god no. Kind of makes you feel at home though doesn't it? If Hughes goes at least Clive will have something to write about.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 3058 viewsNorthernr

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:53 - Aug 18 by HollowayRanger

if the same 11 start at norwich its going to be a long afternoon

Not necessarily. Very different game, away from home against a team with a very different style of play.

Not that I don't want to see changes made, but there's a baby and bath water situation here. Swansea might finish fifth this year, you never know.

The last two years teams who won 4-0 on day one got relegated and the teams they beat stayed up.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 3052 viewswaveydave

Is this thread real life? no way would hughes offer to resign!?

need a source!
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 21:59 - Aug 18 with 2989 viewsGloryHunter

That's what we need - a bit of stability. We need to change manager at least once a year in order to stay stable.
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 22:04 - Aug 18 with 2938 viewsN12Hoop

Hughes has built a team following his late arrival last season so this is now "his" team. His credibility is at stake given the way he left Fulham and turned up at Ranger's after being out of work for quite a while. He has to make this work so as far as I am concerned this is bollox and something we can do without.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 22:06 - Aug 18 with 2907 viewsEalingRanger

"Absolute no such thing. I have a fantastic relationship with mark hughes. He's as dissapointed as me. He will fix this. No one expected this. Better now than later."

Fernandes about the rumours on Twitter.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 22:07 - Aug 18 with 2880 viewsjeffro

Hughes offered his resignation tonight? on 22:06 - Aug 18 by EalingRanger

"Absolute no such thing. I have a fantastic relationship with mark hughes. He's as dissapointed as me. He will fix this. No one expected this. Better now than later."

Fernandes about the rumours on Twitter.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Excellent- why do people make up such crap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024