Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 02:05 - Aug 30 with 1966 viewsGoldenEPump

There are various threads dashed about. Some of the players we are linked with seem to be tenuous (although having just signed Julio Cesar you can't really say any potential link is ridiculous anymore), whilst some rumours are persistent and seem to have some substance to them.

The purpose of this thread is to provide a quick point of reference as to where we think deals currently lie. It should help relieve Clive's headache of trying to moderate the endless stream of threads too.

As it stands I think we'll sign a couple on deadline day; possibly a surprise coup at the end of the window (Samba? Diego Forlan? Ledley King out retirement?) and one of the deals that have been about for a while now (Dawson/Carvalho/Granero). Most likely it'll be M'bia for Joey earlier in the day and another deal concluded late on.

Basically, I'm so excited I had to write something in order for the reality that we've signed Cesar to actually dawn on me. Hopefully this thread is useful for providing a place to check all the latest on rumours though.

(Oh and I'm not serious about Forlan or King. I had a dream King signed last night though. And if Forlan does come at least I can say 'I told you so'.)
Transfer Thread on 02:34 - Aug 30 with 1945 viewsqprdan

I think Clint Dempsey will sign along with M'bia and Carvalho!?
Transfer Thread on 06:18 - Aug 30 with 1911 viewssix_foot_two

DJ campbell looks like he is off to Huddersfield to replace Rhodes as reported on Sky Sports.

Berbatov looks like he wants to stay in the UK , Fulham have been mentioned it would be great to whip him away from under their noses.
Transfer Thread on 07:57 - Aug 30 with 1840 viewsbosh67

CB and Andy Carroll on loan.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Thread on 08:10 - Aug 30 with 1818 viewsjamois

M'Bia
Granero
A N Other striker
A N Other full-back

That would be my wish-list. Very excited by the possibility of the first two though.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Transfer Thread on 08:39 - Aug 30 with 1766 viewsCharlie1

Good work Golden Pump

But sadly I fear, the unintelligent rabble from WARB will post threads for the sake of it ie just seen on SSN a player in costa coffee and his great aunt texted he's moving to Rangers....

Anyway, hopefully this will work.

I think we're bang on with the Dawson deal, said last week we must be sticking to a budget and we are. That said, I hope it happens.

With Barton going, we do need another midfielder (contrary to mad comments on here) and you never know what gems ie Cesar are out there.

We're in for a bonkers 48 hours.

2:59 baby!

Transfer Thread on 09:23 - Aug 30 with 1709 viewsadhoc_qpr

Funnily enough i rarely believe anything until i see it reported in the foreign media - seems much more accurate and norammly includes a real quote from a player or Manager!

Granero would be a dream signing but i can't believe we'd be able to pull that one off.

Surely the Barton deal give sus leverage with Marseille over Mbia too, and his comments seemed positive.

Carvalho is on the move somewhere given Mourinho's comments, so that could be a goer.

Maybe the signings of Cesar etc will convince Dawson we aren't a bad bet?
Transfer Thread on 09:30 - Aug 30 with 1677 viewsKevinPR

I fear fans expectations may be even higher after the international break than before the Swansea game.
Transfer Thread on 09:33 - Aug 30 with 1665 viewsThGrimRanger

maybe a cheeky attempt at tempting Van Der Sar out of retirement. You can't have enough keepers you know.

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 09:53 - Aug 30 with 1612 viewsaussiehoop

Granero has come completely out of the blue... Will believe that when it comes off.

For what it's worth I don't think Dawson will sign and this M'Bia signing is starting to drag its heels... I wouldn't be surprised if a completely different CB walked through the door... Or another forward?!

Out of interest who do we think will leave? I make Bothroyd, Campbell and Young almost dead certs... Got to be others though?
Transfer Thread on 09:58 - Aug 30 with 1601 viewsexiled_dictator

The Mirror (yeah, yeah, I know....) is reporting that Manchester City midfielder Nigel De Jong could be on his way to AC Milan in an £8m deal.

Given what we have been offering for players so far, and the amounts of money we are splashing around now, £8m is within our budget and will buy us a damn fine player; the enforcer other threads have been talking about giving others the chance to go forward, and Derry the chance to take it easy.

All names that have been bantered around have been mind blowing, but the capture of Cesar, as well as Barton, SWP, Cisse, and others since TF took over have shed a different light on who plays in hoops.

Maybe Nigel De Jong could be next.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Transfer Thread on 10:38 - Aug 30 with 1540 viewsQPRJennyxxx

Translated from l'equipe re Granero:
Esteban Granero left Real Madrid. Under contract with the Spanish club until 2013, the midfielder signed in the night from Wednesday to Thursday a five-year contract with QPR (two million euros net per season). Courted by Seville and Fulham, the 25-year-old will be presented Saturday at 18.30 and was purchased eight million euros. The arrival of Modric's confidence and Lassana Diarra Mourinho convinced him to leave the club

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Transfer Thread on 13:45 - Aug 30 with 1444 viewswestolian

Transfer Thread on 10:38 - Aug 30 by QPRJennyxxx

Translated from l'equipe re Granero:
Esteban Granero left Real Madrid. Under contract with the Spanish club until 2013, the midfielder signed in the night from Wednesday to Thursday a five-year contract with QPR (two million euros net per season). Courted by Seville and Fulham, the 25-year-old will be presented Saturday at 18.30 and was purchased eight million euros. The arrival of Modric's confidence and Lassana Diarra Mourinho convinced him to leave the club

I didn't think they had intranet in HMP

oh know, they didn't set you free ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Transfer Thread on 14:49 - Aug 30 with 1373 viewssix_foot_two

Yossi Benayoun has stated on twitter that he is in talks with two London premier clubs on a possible loan deal from Chelsea. I can't see that being anyone either than us and Foolham
Transfer Thread on 14:51 - Aug 30 with 1363 viewsgigiisourgod

Transfer Thread on 14:49 - Aug 30 by six_foot_two

Yossi Benayoun has stated on twitter that he is in talks with two London premier clubs on a possible loan deal from Chelsea. I can't see that being anyone either than us and Foolham

West Ham?
Transfer Thread on 14:53 - Aug 30 with 1348 viewsMatch82

Transfer Thread on 14:49 - Aug 30 by six_foot_two

Could be West Ham, don't think they ever wanted to let him go
Transfer Thread on 14:54 - Aug 30 with 1336 viewssix_foot_two

Transfer Thread on 14:51 - Aug 30 by gigiisourgod

West Ham?

Fcuk i forgot about them
Transfer Thread on 16:31 - Aug 30 with 1247 viewsColesIndyRs

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/backofthenet/archive/2012/08/30/botn-qpr-told-they-
Transfer Thread on 18:41 - Aug 30 with 1168 viewsQPRJennyxxx

Transfer Thread on 13:45 - Aug 30 by westolian

I didn't think they had intranet in HMP

oh know, they didn't set you free ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes mate, got bail, as you well know. trial adjourned to 9th oct, on tag in southampton!

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Transfer Thread on 20:58 - Aug 30 with 1052 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/celtics-kenyan-midfielder-victor-wanyam

Might have gone in for Wanyama.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Thread on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 1037 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I just hope we get M'Bia . If we dont we will still have a sh*t defence.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Thread on 21:23 - Aug 30 with 992 viewsderbyhoop

Cesar and Granero were totally out of the blue.
Still think we need a decent CB. It could be M'bia with the added benefit of Barton going the other way.

Be good to see some fringe players going. They should know the score from pre-season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Thread on 21:30 - Aug 30 with 977 viewsRANGERS4EVER

BREAKING NEWS: QPR sign Chinese international Fu Kin Every Wan on a 4 year contract

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Thread on 22:53 - Aug 30 with 925 viewstooting_hoop

With 24 hours to go, I think it's a fair bet that Sky, BBC, and ITV will have reporters camped out at HQ this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing a few world class players doing the Puncheon sprint at 10.55pm tomorrow!

Happy days

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024