Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry verdict 09:40 - Oct 5 with 2763 viewshoopstilidie

Full written reasons.

*contains bad language*

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2012/oct/~/media/22A83175745E44468105B57232

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Terry verdict on 13:40 - Oct 5 with 864 viewsdanehoop

Terry verdict on 13:39 - Oct 5 by Northernr

To be honest Cole will probably enjoy that

Never knowingly understood

Terry verdict on 13:48 - Oct 5 with 841 viewssmegma

FOOTBALL
Chelsea press officer Steve Atkins says "I would say not" after being asked if the tweet on left-back Ashley Cole's Twitter page, which appears to criticise the Football Association, was appropriate.
1322:

FOOTBALL
A message posted on England and Chelsea defender Ashley Cole's Twitter page says: "Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I". It was followed by a derogatory term.

Looks like he has some explaining to do the bitch.
Terry verdict on 14:00 - Oct 5 with 802 viewsTW_R

Lol. Now headline news.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/cole-fa-bunch-t-s-115602551.html
Terry verdict on 14:04 - Oct 5 with 783 viewsCharlie1

Terry verdict on 13:48 - Oct 5 by smegma

FOOTBALL
Chelsea press officer Steve Atkins says "I would say not" after being asked if the tweet on left-back Ashley Cole's Twitter page, which appears to criticise the Football Association, was appropriate.
1322:

FOOTBALL
A message posted on England and Chelsea defender Ashley Cole's Twitter page says: "Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I". It was followed by a derogatory term.

Looks like he has some explaining to do the bitch.

That's a fine and ban heading numb nuts way.

2:59 baby!

Terry verdict on 14:04 - Oct 5 with 783 viewsJuzzie

Twitter: the internet's version of the Darwin Awards.

Terry verdict on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 771 viewswittle

these mugs dont live in the real world,they think they can do and say whatever they like and to think they represent our country.
Terry verdict on 14:06 - Oct 5 with 770 viewsTonto

Ashley: the answer to your question is yes. yes you did. And its not like its the first time is it? What did you say to Cheryl afdter she caught you? You tried to lie your arse off didnt you.

John: When are you going to say sorry? Come out and say you should not have said it under any circumstance. You can still isist that you were repeating if you want (even though no one will beleive you), but how about starting with the fact you felt the need to say it at all? No? thought not...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Terry verdict on 14:06 - Oct 5 with 768 viewsTW_R

Terry verdict on 14:04 - Oct 5 by Juzzie

Twitter: the internet's version of the Darwin Awards.

Indeed. Is he so thick that he thinks he's tweeting to a few team mates or something?
Login to get fewer ads

Terry verdict on 14:27 - Oct 5 with 702 viewsHAYESBOY

What i find hard to accept is why when Banard acting on behalf of Cole changed his original statement from a "B" word to definately "black" at least twice, why was this not brought to the Chief magistartes attention and entered as evidence?

Why is it now only new evidence at the FA hearing?

What a scummy club and scummy couple of individuals Cole & Terry are.

I would urge anyone interested to read it fully.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Terry verdict on 14:39 - Oct 5 with 673 viewsTacticalR

Terry verdict on 13:06 - Oct 5 by Northernr

Ashley Cole adds:
"@TheRealAC3: Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I, #BUNCHOFTW@TS"

That's OK. It's an ironic tweet.

Air hostess clique

Terry verdict on 14:42 - Oct 5 with 667 viewsHAYESBOY

Terry verdict on 14:39 - Oct 5 by TacticalR

That's OK. It's an ironic tweet.

If the FA charge him, the case will probably be heard in sometime in 2014.

That game just keeps on giving.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Terry verdict on 14:46 - Oct 5 with 657 viewsdaveB

well despite all the stick they get fair play to the FA over this
Terry verdict on 14:49 - Oct 5 with 646 viewsQPRski

This saga has no end in sight.

The atmosphere at the next Chelsea match at the bridge should be interesting. I wouldn't be suprised if someone explodes.
Terry verdict on 14:52 - Oct 5 with 621 viewswombat

Terry verdict on 14:49 - Oct 5 by QPRski

This saga has no end in sight.

The atmosphere at the next Chelsea match at the bridge should be interesting. I wouldn't be suprised if someone explodes.

yep prob me or finney

now theyve moved the game to an eve KO its got even more chance of going off , bank holiday and pubs open all day , somebody didnt think this one hrough did they

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Terry verdict on 14:54 - Oct 5 with 612 viewsQPRski

Terry verdict on 14:52 - Oct 5 by wombat

yep prob me or finney

now theyve moved the game to an eve KO its got even more chance of going off , bank holiday and pubs open all day , somebody didnt think this one hrough did they

....a conspiracy!
Terry verdict on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 592 viewsA40Bosh

As I was reading that document, it almost played out like a 1930's mobster film and it was the good guys after the head of the mob. JT is John Terripone the Don and Ashley Colini one of his foot soldiers who warns a member of another gang that you shouldn't mess with the Don "You can't say that to JT!". The Don then summons a gang member to come and see him whilst on the other gangs turf and trys to warn him off from mouthing off about what The Don has been up to.

But finally the pur ol' liddle foot soldier who went on the witness stand to defend his boss was proven to be a liddle ol' liar and it proven that he was made to change his statement on the order his boss's defense council and he was caught out.

And when the truth comes out after the trial and even though John Terripone is convicted only of tax evasion and not extortion, torture and murder, the poor ol' liddle foot soldier losses his cool, cracks and then runs out of the court house and pulls his gun out and starts firing bullets at the good guys..

To be contd....................

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Terry verdict on 15:03 - Oct 5 with 585 viewslongbottom

Terry verdict on 14:52 - Oct 5 by wombat

yep prob me or finney

I predict a riot.
Terry verdict on 15:16 - Oct 5 with 559 viewsdaveB

Cole has now apologised for his heat of the moment comment, bit like choc ice gate that won't help him but unusual for Cole to change his story so quickly!
Terry verdict on 15:34 - Oct 5 with 514 viewswombat

Terry verdict on 15:16 - Oct 5 by daveB

Cole has now apologised for his heat of the moment comment, bit like choc ice gate that won't help him but unusual for Cole to change his story so quickly!

JT must of been on the phone to him

Terry verdict on 16:00 - Oct 5 with 460 viewsAunt_Nelly

Terry verdict on 13:06 - Oct 5 by Northernr

Ashley Cole adds:
"@TheRealAC3: Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I, #BUNCHOFTW@TS"

Hope the FA throw the book at Uncle Tom.
Terry verdict on 16:03 - Oct 5 with 448 viewsJuzzie

Terry verdict on 15:02 - Oct 5 by A40Bosh

As I was reading that document, it almost played out like a 1930's mobster film and it was the good guys after the head of the mob. JT is John Terripone the Don and Ashley Colini one of his foot soldiers who warns a member of another gang that you shouldn't mess with the Don "You can't say that to JT!". The Don then summons a gang member to come and see him whilst on the other gangs turf and trys to warn him off from mouthing off about what The Don has been up to.

But finally the pur ol' liddle foot soldier who went on the witness stand to defend his boss was proven to be a liddle ol' liar and it proven that he was made to change his statement on the order his boss's defense council and he was caught out.

And when the truth comes out after the trial and even though John Terripone is convicted only of tax evasion and not extortion, torture and murder, the poor ol' liddle foot soldier losses his cool, cracks and then runs out of the court house and pulls his gun out and starts firing bullets at the good guys..

To be contd....................

lol!

It should be Ashley Colon though!

Terry verdict on 16:15 - Oct 5 with 428 viewswombat

Terry verdict on 16:03 - Oct 5 by Juzzie

lol!

It should be Ashley Colon though!

bet carephone warehouse wone be sponsering him anymore then

jermaine jenas will be pleased though

Terry verdict on 16:43 - Oct 5 with 383 viewsngbqpr

Terry verdict on 16:15 - Oct 5 by wombat

bet carephone warehouse wone be sponsering him anymore then

jermaine jenas will be pleased though

Brass neck: Definition

If someone has (a) brass neck, they are extremely confident about themselves and are unable to understand that their behaviour is unacceptable to others

That's captain, leader, bellend to a tee

At half time after his sending off at Barcelona, he denied kneeing the bloke, saying he ran across his path. After the whole world had seen it replayed a hundred times, he admitted at full time "it didn't look good".

He's done the same here, only he's got away with dragging his denial successfully through a court of law. Well done the FA.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Terry verdict on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 373 viewsQPR1882

It's alright folks.....He has said sorry.
Terry verdict on 17:13 - Oct 5 with 339 viewsGaztastic

Has AC done JT another favour? Intentionally or otherwise? His tweet has diverted the easily led press away from a proper roasting of the captain, leader, liar (and the Chelsea Secretary) and what between them they have put Anton through for over a year. Pleased to see that the judgement started by explaining the whole thing started because Chelscum didn't give us the ball back after we kicked it out for an injury and JT then fell over to get a penalty. Grrrrrr.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024