Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark needs a Mark moment!! 20:47 - Oct 8 with 1933 viewsShackletonR

Tony Fernandes is a breath of fresh air as far as a Chairman of a football club is concerned, press friendly talks openly on radio show's and interacts with fans via twitter,he has been telling everyone he is not going to panic (i agree personally)but he must have serious thoughts running through his head after the weekend result, ie how long does he give his Manager, i have a feeling he has got three game's to save his job, i say this as i like most aren't expecting much from the Everton and Arsenal game's, may be a point but the Reading game which is on TV is a must win, This is where Mark Hughes needs a Mark Robins moment, he was the one who curled thst pass with the outside of his boot that night on to Robins head to save Fergie's job ( Man Utd folk law has it). He wore the number 10 Shirt so will it be our number 10 who saves his job, i hope so then TF can say i told you so.

Then again we might beat Everton and Arsenal and not have to worry that far but if not then is the script written for Adel, oh what dreams are made of.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024