Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday 09:53 - Nov 5 with 1755 viewsjeffro

Though Im sure through your meticulous planning of each of our opponents , this is covered.

Stoke have these players called, Huth, Shawcross, Walters and Crouch.

Stoke continue to pump long and high ball after long and high ball into the oppostions 18 yard box.

We cannot defend a ball into the box (see WHU, Reading x2, Everton etc)
We can also not handle a target man roughing our week defence up (See Grant Holt, Kevin Nolan)

Hows about statring today, finding the biggest oaf in our personel at the club, going out on that training field and lumping 100 balls a hour up to him , have him being followed by Anton Ferdinand and Ryan Nelsen and challenging him.

Keep doing these 100 balls an hour till they understand how to defend a cross or high ball.

This may help with Saturday, because Stoke like this and must be rubbing their hands with glee looking at our defence.

Im sure you have already realised this though.
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 10:12 - Nov 5 with 1700 viewsToast_R

Christ if we go there with the game plan of containment we're get hammered.

Would put my house on Hughes setting his team out to be defensive with the idea of somehow nicking a goal, only to see it fall apart after 3 minutes.

Lump on Stoke early goal it's a sure bet.
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 10:20 - Nov 5 with 1681 viewsdaveB

the way to beat Stoke is simple, don't give away free kicks, keep the ball and exploit the wide areas.
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 10:49 - Nov 5 with 1620 viewsHollowayRanger

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 10:20 - Nov 5 by daveB

the way to beat Stoke is simple, don't give away free kicks, keep the ball and exploit the wide areas.

dont give away freekicks!

we give them away like candy and then theres the corners and the long throws

ton on stoke easy money!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:23 - Nov 5 with 1573 viewsdaveB

I fancy us to win at Stoke, no idea why as all logic suggests that they'll win easily on set pieces but i think we'll nick it
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:28 - Nov 5 with 1554 viewsHayesender

My first away game of the season.

I've not seen us win away, or score an away goal for that matter, since Watford.

We'll lose

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:31 - Nov 5 with 1547 viewsPommyhoop

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:23 - Nov 5 by daveB

I fancy us to win at Stoke, no idea why as all logic suggests that they'll win easily on set pieces but i think we'll nick it

I'm with you mate.And our old mates at Norwich and Swansea are gonna do us a favour beating Reading and Saints.And Man U are gonna smash Villa.Its gonna be a good day for the R's..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:32 - Nov 5 with 1543 viewskropotkin41

Extraordinary. I hope that you are right.............. but clearly I think that you have gone mad.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:33 - Nov 5 with 1537 viewsjeffro

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:28 - Nov 5 by Hayesender

My first away game of the season.

I've not seen us win away, or score an away goal for that matter, since Watford.

We'll lose

My last point was Villa away.

I got thrown out at Watford after 20 mins sitting in their end..

Missed stoke, wolves so I was Everton last away win i saw.

We'll lose 3-1 i think on saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:34 - Nov 5 with 1529 viewsrobith

I think we have to play Hill and Nelsen on Saturday in the centre
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:39 - Nov 5 with 1513 viewsderbyhoop

It wouldn't be the first time. From memory I think we've won 4 of our last 6 visits. (Wait for Clive's preview to confirm).

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:40 - Nov 5 with 1508 viewsdaveB

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:32 - Nov 5 by kropotkin41

Extraordinary. I hope that you are right.............. but clearly I think that you have gone mad.

only reason I think we'll win is that I'm not going and law of averages says we have to win eventually
Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 13:41 - Nov 5 with 1381 viewsHollowayRanger

Hi Sparky, here's a little bit of info for Saturday on 11:40 - Nov 5 by daveB

only reason I think we'll win is that I'm not going and law of averages says we have to win eventually

i dont think we could even beat ourselves at the moment!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024