Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring back the buckets. 00:53 - Nov 18 with 2304 viewsShackletonR

Yes we all remember them, the great cause of keeping us afloat, should we bring them back to pay off MH and his two bob arse licking backroom staff, would ease the burden on TF.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Bring back the buckets. on 01:04 - Nov 18 with 2288 viewsSomersetHoops

If we go down the buckets won't do it this time. Action from the board required now to give our new manager at least some chance of keeping us up.

Who's Next?

Bring back the buckets. on 08:30 - Nov 18 with 2242 viewskropotkin41

Bring back the buckets. on 01:04 - Nov 18 by SomersetHoops

If we go down the buckets won't do it this time. Action from the board required now to give our new manager at least some chance of keeping us up.

Here's one for you ZummerzetOoops!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Bring back the buckets. on 08:39 - Nov 18 with 2233 viewsWeaverQPR

I just hope to God we put relegation clauses in those contracts.

@WeavQPR

Bring back the buckets. on 09:23 - Nov 18 with 2209 viewsLowerloftLad

If we go down will sell the ones we can get shot off and the likes of swp and ferdinand contracts will be coming to an end as i think there on two year contracts we will still have barton tho he got a 4 year deal

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bring back the buckets. on 09:25 - Nov 18 with 2207 viewsLowerloftLad

If we go down will sell the ones we can get shot off and the likes of swp and ferdinand contracts will be coming to an end as i think there on two year contracts we will still have barton tho he got a 4 year deal

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024