Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth 17:54 - Feb 11 with 2078 viewsLandofoz89

Any idea what he's like?

Meet me by the railway track

Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 18:02 - Feb 11 with 2058 viewshoof_hearted

I think he was quivering with his brother in the arms of Mary.

(one for the kids, there)
Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 18:07 - Feb 11 with 2048 viewsJonDoeman

Why is he back?

It Is What It Is !!

Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 18:24 - Feb 11 with 2004 viewsJamie

Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 18:07 - Feb 11 by JonDoeman

Why is he back?

They've sent him back. Not going to get in their team so they would rather have the squad place.
Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 18:34 - Feb 11 with 1972 viewsqprmeath

Agyemang has gone there now I think. Lucky them.
Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 18:39 - Feb 11 with 1963 viewsClive_Anderson

Never heard of him, but using my powers of deduction I predict that he won't play more than 5 times for the first team before being released.
Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 19:29 - Feb 11 with 1905 viewsbosh67

He's a kid that quietly scores hat fulls, much as Gallen did in the youth and reserve team. I'm glad he's back because he's a very natural goal scorer so I guess he's back so we can loan him out again!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Frankie Sutherland back from Portsmouth on 19:30 - Feb 11 with 1903 viewsderbyhoop

Frankie is probably the best deliverer of a dead ball who is on the club books. Going to Portsmouth, even if it is a train wreck, should have been a good move for him. But he didn't get much of a chance. Whether that is because he isn't as good as QPR think he can be or a decision by Pompey to concentrate on players who are going to be there for more than a month, is debateable.

Incidentally, Tom Hitchcock was an unused sub at Bristol R, Bruno Andrade came on as a second half sub for Wycombe, and Jordan Gibbons didn't make the bench for Inverness. Doughty might play a part for St Johnstone tonight. Only Michael Harriman is getting regular games. Makes you wonder if there really is any benefit in loaning out our youngsters.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024