Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season... 10:58 - Apr 15 with 1112 viewsjeffro

I think we will have the basis of a decent squad.

Haryy will have from now and all summer to sort out who is "in it" and who's not.
Now Fernandes ha spoken to the players and is aware, there is no hiding place now behind their big wage.

Players to go:

Granero - Some La Liga team will take him, dont forget he WAS a SUCCESS there and played 24 games for Real last season.

Park - Will get a club abroad purely for his merchandise power

SWP - Ok he's pap, but I dont think he can be accused of not trying or being lazy like a lot of others. He'll actually do ok in the NPC i think

Cisse - Again - will get a club aborad as he is a goalscorer

Ferdinand - Difficult to offload with his wages but hoping some muggy clug will be hoodwinked like we were, or some greasy agent can get shot of him.

Barton - This is the real problem , no-one will touch this prat with a dirty great barge pole.
I think we're stuck with a winston Bogarde here, as he will sit there not play just to get his wage.

Cesar - I think he will go to Arsenal or stay in Lobdon.

Remy - Unfortunately we all know he will go but if we can sell at a profit or even get Townsend as part of the deal, then good business.

Adel - Will go abroad imo.

So as you can see, I think we will offload most of the deadwood but keep others who will benefit us.
If we get a full pre season and an inform Hoilett it will be like having a new player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024