Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Blame Game 15:49 - Apr 28 with 2473 viewsWestonsuperR

Lot of debate about who is to blame, seems to be a spilt of Hughes, Fernandes, The Players and Harry.

My spilt is below:

Hughes 60%
The Players 20%
Harry 10%
Fernandes 10%

All must take some responsibility but without doubt Hughes is the main culprit. I hope he never gets a job in football again and just sits at home and rots counting the millions he stole from us.
The Blame Game on 15:50 - Apr 28 with 2457 viewsIceberg

I blame Harry

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

The Blame Game on 15:51 - Apr 28 with 2448 viewshoopstar67

Hughes and the players.
The Blame Game on 15:51 - Apr 28 with 2444 viewsNov77

TF appointed Hughes and let him, even encouraged him, to go out and buy mercenaries.

TF 40%, hughes40%, players and harry 20%

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Blame Game on 15:53 - Apr 28 with 2437 viewsRanger78

The Blame Game on 15:51 - Apr 28 by Nov77

TF appointed Hughes and let him, even encouraged him, to go out and buy mercenaries.

TF 40%, hughes40%, players and harry 20%

They are all to blame.

It just annoys me that people think HR had done a good job. He's been just as bad as everyone else.

I'm glad it's all over
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Blame Game on 15:53 - Apr 28 with 2432 viewsdubaistu

I hope Hughes does get another job, in the following order;

Chelsea / Fulham / Newcastle
The Blame Game on 15:55 - Apr 28 with 2425 viewsIceberg

hughes did a better job than harry. you should never have sacked him. or if you felt you had to then at least get a decent man in, not harry. he is sh!te

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

The Blame Game on 16:00 - Apr 28 with 2409 viewsNov77

The Blame Game on 15:55 - Apr 28 by Iceberg

hughes did a better job than harry. you should never have sacked him. or if you felt you had to then at least get a decent man in, not harry. he is sh!te

We got 4 points in 13 games under hughes

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Blame Game on 16:01 - Apr 28 with 2403 viewsessextaxiboy

Hughes 80 %

Beard 15%

Fernandes 5%
Login to get fewer ads

The Blame Game on 16:02 - Apr 28 with 2401 viewspaulparker

Hughes 90%
bought overpaid crocks, no tactics, set pieces crap, p&ssed off 50% of the dressing room, shat backroom team, no wins , no away wins,
Arry has had his faults but he has never given it the Bertie Big B*llocks about being too good for our club like that Kunt Hughes,
I said in November that he has put our club back 10 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Blame Game on 16:09 - Apr 28 with 2382 viewsNov77

The Blame Game on 16:25 - Apr 28 with 2336 viewsRanger78

Fernandes should take a small amount of blame for reckless spending last summer but on the whole both managerial appointments and all of the signings seemed to be acceptable when they were done.

Hughes is the man to blame. Arry inherited a mess but I think its fair to say he hasn't done much to sort it
The Blame Game on 16:30 - Apr 28 with 2315 viewsCambsHoop

Why does Beard escape blame. Isn't he responsible for most of these ludicrous contracts?
The Blame Game on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 2282 viewsSpiritofGregory

Tony Fernandes
The Blame Game on 19:01 - Apr 28 with 2230 viewsRuislipHoop

personally I blame Tango and Cash leaving us with only 4 days left in the transfer window for Warnock to put together a decent squad.
The Blame Game on 19:30 - Apr 28 with 2189 viewsmygeneration

The Blame Game on 19:01 - Apr 28 by RuislipHoop

personally I blame Tango and Cash leaving us with only 4 days left in the transfer window for Warnock to put together a decent squad.

I am sorry but Tony and the rest of the Board must take a bigger share of the blame.

They sacked one manager too early and one manager too late. They sanctioned the wage policy which 'Arry is now blaming on creating a split squad and contract wise allowed themselves as 'Arry says to have their pants down by agents.

They displayed a mixture of naivety and arrogance in thinking decisions could be made entirely by people with no experience of football as a business.

I had my reservations about 'Arry before he came to us but feel it is too early days to judge him as far as his performance at QPR is concerned.

The Blame Game on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 2168 viewsMonahoop

The Premier League being full of better organised teams.

The pitch.

The MOTD team. Not sure why, but I'm sure they had a hand in the clubs demise. I blame them anyway.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

The Blame Game on 19:54 - Apr 28 with 2151 viewsconnell10

I BLAME MY DAD FOR TAKING ME TO RANGERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Blame Game on 23:22 - Apr 28 with 2083 viewsPommyhoop

The Blame Game on 19:54 - Apr 28 by connell10

I BLAME MY DAD FOR TAKING ME TO RANGERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Me too.And to think I coulve gone to see that nice lot with my best mate and his Dad.I could've bought the National Front news to go along with my hot dog.
Damn you Dad!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Blame Game on 08:38 - Apr 29 with 2034 viewsmerovingian

Blame the big-bang that created universe & us all in it.

Cycledelic

The Blame Game on 09:18 - Apr 29 with 2019 viewsMelakaRanger

Hughes and 'his' buys 75%

Warnock and his buys 15% - lets not forget Ferdinand and SWP!

Fernandes, football naivity and his 'management team' - 10%
The Blame Game on 09:23 - Apr 29 with 2016 viewstoboboly

The Blame Game on 09:18 - Apr 29 by MelakaRanger

Hughes and 'his' buys 75%

Warnock and his buys 15% - lets not forget Ferdinand and SWP!

Fernandes, football naivity and his 'management team' - 10%

Blaming Warnock is incorrect. Guy had 10 days to try and build on a team and had players sold out from under him. Then doesn't get a chance to improve mid-season.

Beard, Fernandes, Hughes (and his shite backroom staff), Redknapp are all culpable, however the majority of the blame has to go on the players brought in. SWP, Bosingwa, Barton, Park et al are all complete cnu ts and should be sold to a Polish beef supplier.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Blame Game on 09:29 - Apr 29 with 2008 viewsqblockpete

No-one is immune from The Blame Game.

1 Warnock brings in SWP, Barton, Ferdinand and Puncheon, which started the bells ringing for agents to get in touch, knowing we would not hold back on wages.
2 Warnock ships out players that could have done a job, even if on a short time basis/very least to January. We should have preserved that winning mentality of a Championship winning team and added slowly.
3 QPR board then appoint Mark Hughes, get advised by the wrong people that using the same Model as Manchester City, we would not be far away from a Top 6 finish.
4 We then have lurches like Kia Jooraabchian able to organise contracts and bring in players on large wages.
5 After surviving relegation, the board become even more flexible with the chequebook. As if lessons were not learnt the first time around.
6 The club stick by Mark Hughes, for far too long.
7 We then appoint Harry Redknapp, continue our spending spree and gamble on keeping our Premiership hopes alive.

The biggest blame though must attach itself to the players. When you have players like Jose Boswinga on 65k a week walking down the tunnel laughing his head off after we have just been officially relegated, that in nutshell typifies the squad we have inherited.

Getting rid of these players will be the hardest part and that again is pure naivety . I cannot think of a club that for example will pay 65k to Boswinga next season and for that reason he will simply stay picking up his wages. That does not enthuse me with much confidence that he is the type of player to get us back into Premiership first time of asking.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Blame Game on 09:32 - Apr 29 with 2001 viewsRedbourneR

I blame Hughes as much or more than most people for our problems in the last two seasons but I think you've got to look at those two seasons under TF as a whole. Has his ownership of the club worked out? Not really; we stayed up last season despite Hughes, mostly thanks to Warnock's Championship-level players. The club's failure to get someone in at a level to advise them properly, and instead rely on the 'advice' of Hughes and his agent, has to be a failure of the owners. Why didn't they see they needed impartial advice? They're not stupid - so they were either naive or bamboozled. Either way that's not good for business. TF's F1 team isn't exactly a roaring success, either. Now maybe the picture is one we're not looking at - the advertising and commercial possibilities that the team provides and which a new stadium, with the probable aim of being a west-London based 02 centre, of which football is a part, is the main point. In which case, isn't TF just a cuddlier version of Flabio and his 'boutique' vision? I'm not saying I'd be happy to go back to Flabio, of course not, but I think TF's portrayal of himself as a fan and all that is a little bit of smoke-and-mirrors. The next few weeks are going to be crucial; not just in setting season ticket prices, determining the make-up of the team, the position of the manager - but in terms of consolidating a version of QPR that doesn't just seem to be made up on the hoof, that we start to look as if we have a forward-plan outside the commercial one, that the team is clearly shaped and moulded as a team.
The Blame Game on 10:19 - Apr 29 with 1984 viewsjeffro

Hughes 70% ( of that 70% Kia J 20% & Mike Rigg 20%) TF-30%

Hughes bought utter crap and is responsible along with his mates and burdened the squad with this to make sure him and his mates got a nice backhander on transfers.

Fernandes fault was not sacking Hughes after the WHU game a thome, as that was the signs that there was NO change and Hughes was infact clueless.
The Blame Game on 10:39 - Apr 29 with 1963 viewsTaxidermist

Now that the boil has received its lance
To remove the pus is our only chance.
Get rid of the rubbish that soil our name
And create a team willing to play the game.

The fans turned up but not the team
Who wandered around as if in a dream.
Managers came and Managers went
And the Chairman's money was badly spent.

We squandered chances, couldn't score.
Overall, performances were pretty poor.
Petty fouls, red cards, not using the brain
All contributed to us going down the drain.

The R's are in my blood there is no doubt.
I will support the team and sing and shout
But not the mercenaries who come out to play
They've had their lot - time to call it a day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024