Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why all the Redknapp hate? 17:52 - Jun 5 with 5106 viewsFFE

So, he wants to pick his own team? Shock, horror!!
Picking mystery asian players to suit the 'market' is fcuking wrong, it worked well with Park didn't it??
Get off his back and give him a pre season for ffs!!

I'm NOT the Fox

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 17:59 - Jun 5 with 3887 viewsbob566

amen brother.
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 18:00 - Jun 5 with 3869 viewsDylanP

Coz he wasn't very good as a manager last season and he is spending all the time trheatening to leave if he doesn't get his way.

Which mystery player are you referring to? The former manure player who won multiple competitions with manure and played at a very high level for both club and country is hardly a mystery player. Plus, he was brought in under Hughes, not Rednapp.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 18:25 - Jun 5 with 3836 viewshoopsa07

When he tries he's an exceptional manager. Personally I think all the "Harry wants out" stuff is overblown. I'll start hating him if he starts messing us around in late July just as the transfers and season are gearing up like he did to spurs (obviously not in July)
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 18:43 - Jun 5 with 3790 viewsjamois

Harry's record, like virtually all multi-club managers, is inconsistent, some highlights and lowlights. But he does deserve more time than many are giving. When you look at his first stint with Portsmouth there are plenty of positives to cling to. I'd probably take some stability over a potential new manager who might be 20% better. I hope Harry gets what he wants in terms of control but within clear parameters that safeguard the finances of the club.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 19:47 - Jun 5 with 3684 viewsFFE

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 18:00 - Jun 5 by DylanP

Coz he wasn't very good as a manager last season and he is spending all the time trheatening to leave if he doesn't get his way.

Which mystery player are you referring to? The former manure player who won multiple competitions with manure and played at a very high level for both club and country is hardly a mystery player. Plus, he was brought in under Hughes, not Rednapp.

Dylan... Picking mystery asian players to suit the 'market' is fcuking wrong, it worked well with Park didn't it??

Doesn't that spell out who it is??

I'm NOT the Fox

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 19:48 - Jun 5 with 3679 viewsQPR_Jim

Personally I don't like the way he goes about things. Was it really necessary to go to the press over this and then add the threat to leave if he didn't get his own way? On the other thread about this TF is getting some stick for the state the club is in, which I guess is only fair. But I’d count Levy as a successful chairman and he didn't put up with Harry’s antics, so I’m not sure why we should.

Ultimately I would like people at the club who are going to fight for the club rather than threaten to leave if they don’t get their own way. That’s not saying that TF is faultless but we have Traore with Suk-young as cover already. Signing Bridge is a modest improvement and another large contract with no guarantee we can move on Traore, so is it really something worth threatening to resign over?
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 20:53 - Jun 5 with 3628 viewsvodkasupper

Saying the wrong things at the wrong time is probably the answer but I think it is more to do with the Transfers we do this summer as it will once again dictate what happens next season. Lets just say in the last few windows we have flattered to deceive and now we are all sh1tting bricks whats going to happen this summer.

Can any of us put up with being the jokes of the TW again?

Statements like Arry has made today do not help matters and should be kept in-house imo. Has he ever said "No Comment"? And as for Wayne Bridge, yea decent on a free but for once can it look like we have some sort of strategy.

1. Go for players in positions where we are weakest or have gaps or the ones we want shot of 1st. Not sure LB qualifies for that.

2. Younger players would be good but you also need experience to get out of the Championship.

3.Get players that could cut it in the Premier league if we got promoted but will play in the championship with the right attitude.

4. Avoid the short term player (Bought to just get us out of the championship)

5. No Sentimental buys

6. Has at least 3 years of football in him.

7. No injury prone or had a serious injury returning type player. If we had bought Ba he would have got injured in his 1st game and never played again.

For all I know we try and do this but ffs QPR, try a bit harder and make it look like we are doing it!

And Arry keep schtum, see if you can last the whole TW without sticking your head out of a car window and doing a Sky Interview.
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:02 - Jun 5 with 3607 viewsDylanP

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 19:47 - Jun 5 by FFE

Dylan... Picking mystery asian players to suit the 'market' is fcuking wrong, it worked well with Park didn't it??

Doesn't that spell out who it is??

Yes, but:
1. Park can hardly be considered a mystery player.
2. Park wasn't brought in under 'arry, he came in under Hughes.

So I don't understand what that has to do with the discussion on Rednapp.

Login to get fewer ads

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:13 - Jun 5 with 3578 viewsDylanP

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 19:48 - Jun 5 by QPR_Jim

Personally I don't like the way he goes about things. Was it really necessary to go to the press over this and then add the threat to leave if he didn't get his own way? On the other thread about this TF is getting some stick for the state the club is in, which I guess is only fair. But I’d count Levy as a successful chairman and he didn't put up with Harry’s antics, so I’m not sure why we should.

Ultimately I would like people at the club who are going to fight for the club rather than threaten to leave if they don’t get their own way. That’s not saying that TF is faultless but we have Traore with Suk-young as cover already. Signing Bridge is a modest improvement and another large contract with no guarantee we can move on Traore, so is it really something worth threatening to resign over?

Agreed. Its not really leadership by example when he is all over the media acting like a sulky child. If he is willing to quit coz he doesn't get his way over a LB, what will it be like when the going really gets tough? 0He says he wants a team with heart, but that is not the example he is setting. There is not reason on early why there needs to be a media spectacle who will play left back for QPR next season. Add to that, the fact taht he just wasn't that good a manager last season and you have the reason why people aren't too happy with him.

Having said that, I tend to agree with you that we need some stability as so, on balance, I would rather that he stays. But he isn't exactly building up any reserves of sympathy by his behaviour. Of course, the very worst thing possible would be if he were to stay as manager through the summer and then quit right before the season kicked off leaving us in going into the season with a brand new manager playing with someone else's player, so to speak.

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:19 - Jun 5 with 3561 viewseghamranger

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 20:53 - Jun 5 by vodkasupper

Saying the wrong things at the wrong time is probably the answer but I think it is more to do with the Transfers we do this summer as it will once again dictate what happens next season. Lets just say in the last few windows we have flattered to deceive and now we are all sh1tting bricks whats going to happen this summer.

Can any of us put up with being the jokes of the TW again?

Statements like Arry has made today do not help matters and should be kept in-house imo. Has he ever said "No Comment"? And as for Wayne Bridge, yea decent on a free but for once can it look like we have some sort of strategy.

1. Go for players in positions where we are weakest or have gaps or the ones we want shot of 1st. Not sure LB qualifies for that.

2. Younger players would be good but you also need experience to get out of the Championship.

3.Get players that could cut it in the Premier league if we got promoted but will play in the championship with the right attitude.

4. Avoid the short term player (Bought to just get us out of the championship)

5. No Sentimental buys

6. Has at least 3 years of football in him.

7. No injury prone or had a serious injury returning type player. If we had bought Ba he would have got injured in his 1st game and never played again.

For all I know we try and do this but ffs QPR, try a bit harder and make it look like we are doing it!

And Arry keep schtum, see if you can last the whole TW without sticking your head out of a car window and doing a Sky Interview.

If Traore wants out.... Who else do we have as left back?
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:20 - Jun 5 with 3555 viewsWeaverQPR

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:19 - Jun 5 by eghamranger

Hill!

@WeavQPR

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:26 - Jun 5 with 3543 viewseghamranger

slow and better in the middle in my opinion, but may be back up next season
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:38 - Jun 5 with 3523 viewsvodkasupper

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:19 - Jun 5 by eghamranger

Give Ehmer a run, I wouldn't mind a yr in the championship forging a good team together. Besides its one thing to say you want to go and another to actually go, who's going to buy him and will he take a wage cut?

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:46 - Jun 5 with 3511 viewskingo

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:02 - Jun 5 by DylanP

Yes, but:
1. Park can hardly be considered a mystery player.
2. Park wasn't brought in under 'arry, he came in under Hughes.

So I don't understand what that has to do with the discussion on Rednapp.

He is talking about Young Suk (left back) and saying that Park was not a success

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:59 - Jun 5 with 3497 viewsDylanP

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:46 - Jun 5 by kingo

He is talking about Young Suk (left back) and saying that Park was not a success

Young Suk has not played a single game. You can't really say the manager has been forced to play Young Suk against his will, when Young Suk is yet to play a game.

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 22:03 - Jun 5 with 3487 viewsFFE

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 21:59 - Jun 5 by DylanP

Young Suk has not played a single game. You can't really say the manager has been forced to play Young Suk against his will, when Young Suk is yet to play a game.

That's what i was trying to say Dylan. TF will want him to play, and possibly HR has said he picks the team?

I'm NOT the Fox

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 22:10 - Jun 5 with 3471 viewsvodkasupper

silly question how bad can he be?
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 22:12 - Jun 5 with 3459 viewsDylanP

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 22:03 - Jun 5 by FFE

That's what i was trying to say Dylan. TF will want him to play, and possibly HR has said he picks the team?

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. He hasn't so far, so its a bit of a non-issue to me. I don't ever want the chairman to be picking the team (that goes without saying). But it doesn't look like that is the case.

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 22:32 - Jun 5 with 3423 viewsconnell10

i think old arry boy handled the whole boswanka affair very badly! first he slags the player in a press conference and tells us how much he is on and that he didnt want to sit on the bench etc, then he plays said player again and gets cross when our fans start slagging said player off! so im not to sure about arry but for me its a wait and see!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 10:16 - Jun 6 with 3218 viewsQPR_John

Do not see the problem here. Redknapp has made a rod for his own back, if he stays then we can assume he has got his way and the team is his. Then it is black and white if we fail it is down to Redknapp and Redknapp only.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 10:29 - Jun 6 with 3206 viewsA40Bosh

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 10:16 - Jun 6 by QPR_John

Do not see the problem here. Redknapp has made a rod for his own back, if he stays then we can assume he has got his way and the team is his. Then it is black and white if we fail it is down to Redknapp and Redknapp only.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I think that it a good point well made.

I dont think that this is 'arry hate, I think that it is fear of instability in the relationship between manager and owners that will end in tears during an important pre-season period that needs total stability, structure and focus on ensuring we hit the ground running with a first team squad that can SURVIVE in the Championship.

My comments have been more to do with getting Harry and TF singing from the same hymn sheet now. The announcement was made that 'arry was staying but since then there has been conflicting comments that would indicate that there is still disagreement in approach.

However, what I don't think you can have is the manager publicly holding a gun to the owners head and telling Sky and Talksport that if he is not allowed to do things his way then he will not stay. That conversation should have been done and dusted once we were relegated and the management and board were beginning to discuss next term.

I've said it before, 'arry's veiled threats about leaving will end in tears. If there is going to be a parting of the ways, then do it now in the first week or June and not mid-July or the first week in August.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 11:38 - Jun 6 with 3142 viewsbaz_qpr

Unless DaveMc has got a hotline to harry this is nothing to do with Suk Young who I dont think has even played a reserve game has he.

This is about the board saying we dont want anymore over 30 names coming in i.e Bridge for big wages and we dont want to let go Adel, Traore and Hoilett.
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 11:45 - Jun 6 with 3128 viewsEalingRanger

I wouldn't say I hate Redknapp, but I do genuinely dislike him and his style of management.

It boils down to his interactions with the media, and how they lap every f*cking thing he says - and what he says is not always in the best interests of the club IMO. He comes across as a very childish, selfish person and definitely not someone who enjoys being at QPR, or who even wants to be here.

He's been looking for any excuse to leave since the Reading game and I wish he would.
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 12:07 - Jun 6 with 3101 viewsBasingstokeR

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 11:38 - Jun 6 by baz_qpr

Unless DaveMc has got a hotline to harry this is nothing to do with Suk Young who I dont think has even played a reserve game has he.

This is about the board saying we dont want anymore over 30 names coming in i.e Bridge for big wages and we dont want to let go Adel, Traore and Hoilett.

This ^
Why all the Redknapp hate? on 12:26 - Jun 6 with 3059 viewsJamie

Why all the Redknapp hate? on 11:38 - Jun 6 by baz_qpr

Yun has been playing for the u21s since he arrived and in the uStream games looked promising enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024