Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HELP NEEDED !!! 00:57 - Jun 26 with 1844 viewslordron

Hi All,
Do you want to follow the R's at home and away throughout the coming season but find the cost just a little to much. Well, maybe I have the answer, my name is Rom and as the result of mobility issues I need to use a wheelchair to attend matches. I can offer you a ticket as my carer for every match, I will also cover the cost of your fuel getting to and from games. Interested? if so, ideally you should live within easy reach of the Isle of Sheppey and have a car capable of accommodating a folding wheelchair, please contact me at ronymitch@fsmail.net to discuss this further. Just remains for me to thank you for taking the time and trouble to read this far. Hope to hear from a kind felloe R soon !
Best wishes,
Ron.
P.S. Site Administrators,please could you "sticky" this for a couple of weeks - cheers.
HELP NEEDED !!! on 00:59 - Jun 26 with 1811 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Didn't you use to be wheely Ron?

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

HELP NEEDED !!! on 15:53 - Jun 26 with 1640 viewslordron

HELP NEEDED !!! on 00:59 - Jun 26 by Kendo_Nagasaki

Didn't you use to be wheely Ron?

Yeah, the one and only lol. Looking fo help again coz my son's shift pattern has changed and he can't make many matches.
Cheers.
Ron.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
HELP NEEDED !!! on 00:40 - Jun 27 with 1516 viewslordron

HELP NEEDED !!! on 15:53 - Jun 26 by lordron

Yeah, the one and only lol. Looking fo help again coz my son's shift pattern has changed and he can't make many matches.
Cheers.
Ron.

Anyone?
HELP NEEDED !!! on 10:46 - Jun 27 with 1404 viewshoof_hearted

I think the problem is the Isle of Sheppey. Not exactly en route for Loftus Road from anywhere near West London!

What's it like there? In my fantasy life I think about moving to Kent every now and then so just interested to see what it's like and how you ended up there.
HELP NEEDED !!! on 11:31 - Jun 27 with 1363 viewslordron

HELP NEEDED !!! on 10:46 - Jun 27 by hoof_hearted

I think the problem is the Isle of Sheppey. Not exactly en route for Loftus Road from anywhere near West London!

What's it like there? In my fantasy life I think about moving to Kent every now and then so just interested to see what it's like and how you ended up there.

I was hoping that maybe one of the many Kent based R's would be in a position to help. As regards the Island, home is very much what you make it and Sheppey compared to London is a quiet peaceful place to live, it may lack the facilities and buzz that London offers but I haven't found that a problem in over thirty years!
Cheers,
Ron.
HELP NEEDED !!! on 23:33 - Jun 27 with 1044 viewsQPR1506

HELP NEEDED !!! on 11:31 - Jun 27 by lordron

I was hoping that maybe one of the many Kent based R's would be in a position to help. As regards the Island, home is very much what you make it and Sheppey compared to London is a quiet peaceful place to live, it may lack the facilities and buzz that London offers but I haven't found that a problem in over thirty years!
Cheers,
Ron.

Hi mate based in Orpington. Go to home and away games with my 7 year old, would he be eligible given your current situation?

In Redknapp We Trust !

HELP NEEDED !!! on 19:18 - Jun 28 with 912 viewslordron

HELP NEEDED !!! on 23:33 - Jun 27 by QPR1506

Hi mate based in Orpington. Go to home and away games with my 7 year old, would he be eligible given your current situation?

Hello QPR 1506,
Sadly no as my ticket only covers me and a carer. Thanks anyway for your kind thought!

Ron.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024