Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyson Fury 19:51 - Jul 11 with 1393 viewsHayesender

Not that I'd say it to him, but this fella ain't all there imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tyson Fury on 20:19 - Jul 11 with 1346 viewsBromleyHoop

Fury is embarrasing. I cannot believe that he is ranked in the top 10 heavyweights by two or three world boxing organisations. He actually believes that he is a great fighter.

Haye is also an embarrasment. It's a perfect match. Both bull5hitting, deluded, money hungry vvankers. However with David Price having retreated into his scouse shell this is the only money match in British heaveyweight boxing at the moment.

For me this is a win, win cos one of them is gonna get knocked out. (I actually think Haye will win.)

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Tyson Fury on 20:24 - Jul 11 with 1329 viewssimmo

Tyson Fury on 20:19 - Jul 11 by BromleyHoop

Fury is embarrasing. I cannot believe that he is ranked in the top 10 heavyweights by two or three world boxing organisations. He actually believes that he is a great fighter.

Haye is also an embarrasment. It's a perfect match. Both bull5hitting, deluded, money hungry vvankers. However with David Price having retreated into his scouse shell this is the only money match in British heaveyweight boxing at the moment.

For me this is a win, win cos one of them is gonna get knocked out. (I actually think Haye will win.)

Exactly my thoughts. Battle of the bums!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tyson Fury on 20:29 - Jul 11 with 1312 viewsrosseeles

Tyson Fury on 20:24 - Jul 11 by simmo

Exactly my thoughts. Battle of the bums!

Its a shame as Haye used to be a decent fighter and could of gone on to so much more than what he achieved, the last couple of years have been embarrassing.

I still hope he knocks out Fury though, Haye doesn't even get close to him in the embarrassment stakes.
Tyson Fury on 04:30 - Jul 12 with 1143 viewstimcocking

You have to get up early in the morning to make David Haye look classy, but he's managed to do it there.

Tyson Fury on 04:33 - Jul 12 with 1142 viewstimcocking

I hate the way boxers do all this mouthy cr@p most of the time nowadays. I know they want to sell tickets, but i hate to see this stuff going on, they should always show some respect imo. Plenty of the great boxers didn't feel the need to act like w@nkers all the time.

Looking forward to this one though. I was going to be cheering for Tyson Fury, but that may have tipped my alegiance the other way.

I imagine he actually was worried, otherwise he'd have done a faceoff.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Tyson Fury on 06:59 - Jul 12 with 1124 viewsdaveB

Haye was a very good fighter and still could go on to be one of the british greats but he'll need to start taking better fights than this, can't believe sky are going to charge for this rubbish
Tyson Fury on 08:48 - Jul 12 with 1065 viewsToast_R

The heavyweight division is so poor and has been for about 10 years, this is about as good as it gets other then the Klitschko's, who lets face it are a class above the rest both as fighters and businessmen. The latter is why they've held on to the titles for so long, they've picked the correct fights in the correct arenas and made maximum amount of money.

Saying that, had a Lewis or Holyfield or any of the fighters from the last 20 years still been around the Klitschko's would have been and gone a long time ago.

Haye is not even a true heavyweight but he's stepped up a division because there's a massive gap there to be filled and the competition there is so dreadful.
Tyson Fury on 09:35 - Jul 12 with 1041 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Fury is an absolute idiot and Haye is a wannabe movie star/brand who used to be a very talented boxer.

I still think Haye will be too classy and too quick for the heavy Fury.

I used to love the heavyweight division but it has been so poor for the last 10 years. Can't stand either of the Klitchcos and as said one of the half decent fighters of old would have taken them out quick.
Login to get fewer ads

Tyson Fury on 10:07 - Jul 12 with 1017 viewstimcocking

Tyson Fury on 08:48 - Jul 12 by Toast_R

The heavyweight division is so poor and has been for about 10 years, this is about as good as it gets other then the Klitschko's, who lets face it are a class above the rest both as fighters and businessmen. The latter is why they've held on to the titles for so long, they've picked the correct fights in the correct arenas and made maximum amount of money.

Saying that, had a Lewis or Holyfield or any of the fighters from the last 20 years still been around the Klitschko's would have been and gone a long time ago.

Haye is not even a true heavyweight but he's stepped up a division because there's a massive gap there to be filled and the competition there is so dreadful.

As fighters, i don't think the Klitschko's are remotely special in the scheme of great Champions. They are just bloody big with seriously limited opposition.

Maybe a lot of the dedicated fighters are turning to MMA? The heavyweight boxers at the moment really do look poor. More often than not technically deficient, physically in p!ss poor shape, no explosive power, mentally soft. If that bloke that Freddie Flintoff fought was a bonafide pro, i'll think about moving to heavyweight myself.

Iron Mike at his prime, i'd back him to knock Klitschko's block off in the first round if you ask me.
Tyson Fury on 10:56 - Jul 12 with 1000 viewskingsburyR

Guys a nut job.

Listened to him on talksport yesterday and he made an arse of himself.

No media training spent on Mr Fury im guessing.

And don't get me started on his cousin what ever his name is. Claims he will be the youngest heavyweight champion ever (I think its Tyson - mike that is - that holds the record). Never even heard of him and he has something like 18 months or less to make his prediction come true!

Need to get a move on mate!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Tyson Fury on 11:38 - Jul 12 with 970 viewsToast_R

Tyson Fury on 10:56 - Jul 12 by kingsburyR

Guys a nut job.

Listened to him on talksport yesterday and he made an arse of himself.

No media training spent on Mr Fury im guessing.

And don't get me started on his cousin what ever his name is. Claims he will be the youngest heavyweight champion ever (I think its Tyson - mike that is - that holds the record). Never even heard of him and he has something like 18 months or less to make his prediction come true!

Need to get a move on mate!

You say media training for Fury but then when you think about it, it's this kinda of stunt that makes people talk about it and gets the fight publicity.

I for one am half tempted to buy it just because having watched that, I really want to see Haye knock his block off.
Tyson Fury on 13:45 - Jul 12 with 916 viewsjeffro

Anyone who can come here and say Haye isn't a talented fighter has a serious lack of boxing knowledge.
He may have become rather stagnent recently but as far as boxing talent goes, David Haye is good, very good. Fury on the other hand is dime a dozen fighter, trying to make it big.
Tyson Fury on 15:30 - Jul 12 with 889 viewshoopdog

Tyson Fury on 13:45 - Jul 12 by jeffro

Anyone who can come here and say Haye isn't a talented fighter has a serious lack of boxing knowledge.
He may have become rather stagnent recently but as far as boxing talent goes, David Haye is good, very good. Fury on the other hand is dime a dozen fighter, trying to make it big.

Your'e right but I think David knows his his sell by date is behind him ,and he's looking for pay days Chis, Harrison, now Fury will it be Price next ?,I know heavie s are at an all time low but these sort will leave David low down in the memory stakes ,but got to agree he is so much better than this company
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024