Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions 11:00 - Aug 28 with 5772 viewsNorthernr

Good news and bad news.

Good news - Nedum Onuoha is the guest on the podcast tonight, so if you have questions let us know on this thread.

Bad news - I'm the other guest on the podcast tonight.

Worse news - Finney is hosting.
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:12 - Aug 28 with 5046 viewsdaveB

Would be interested to know if he thinks his qpr career was harmed due to being played at right back so often, a position he never looked comfortable in. Since his move back to centre half last season he has been our best player by a country mile
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:21 - Aug 28 with 5007 viewsadhoc_qpr

After opening his QPR account with a goal vs Sheffield Wednesday is he hopeful of contributing a few more goals this season?

I'd love to see a repeat of his goal for Sunderland against Chelsea a few years ago!
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:51 - Aug 28 with 4939 viewsTonto

a fe people have spoken of him as a potetnial club captain. Does he see himself in this role? if so, what qualities would he bring to the job?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:52 - Aug 28 with 4930 viewsCharlie1

Q1) (From Clive) Nedum, did you understand a word that Finney just said

2:59 baby!

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:56 - Aug 28 with 4915 viewsToast_R

The team promised so much last season but struggled badly in the Premier League for a variety of reasons on and off the pitch.

Did he ever regret joining QPR and consider requesting a transfer when the club were finally relegated like so many of the players or does he think that stepping down a level, rolling your sleeves up and getting back to basics, will be more beneficial to him and the club in the long run?
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:01 - Aug 28 with 4897 viewshoof_hearted

I'm keen to know if the rumours about M'bia's schlong were true.
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:04 - Aug 28 with 4889 viewssimmo

Is Finney actually going to handle the questioning??

Can you ask him if he feels like he does the thinking for the rest of the team and who would have won in a 'crazy-off' between M'Bia or Diakite.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:13 - Aug 28 with 4849 viewsPommyhoop

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:04 - Aug 28 by simmo

Is Finney actually going to handle the questioning??

Can you ask him if he feels like he does the thinking for the rest of the team and who would have won in a 'crazy-off' between M'Bia or Diakite.

Diakite would pop his head like a grape and be smiling whilst doing it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:18 - Aug 28 with 4840 viewshoof_hearted

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:13 - Aug 28 by Pommyhoop

Diakite would pop his head like a grape and be smiling whilst doing it.

Didn't look very mad or tough last night. I think Samba D gets depressed but M'bia is a true fruitcake.
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:27 - Aug 28 with 4812 viewswaveydave

1)Which player do you believe trains the hardest?

2)What have you learnt from characters such as clint hill and shaun derry?

3)Could you name one player who has not really broken through/established themselves in the first team squad, that you believe will be able to become a regular for the Rs in the future?

Also if you could please compliment him for the proffesional manner in which he conducts himself, he is a great representative for both Rangers and football ad a whole
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:33 - Aug 28 with 4797 viewssimmo

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:27 - Aug 28 by waveydave

1)Which player do you believe trains the hardest?

2)What have you learnt from characters such as clint hill and shaun derry?

3)Could you name one player who has not really broken through/established themselves in the first team squad, that you believe will be able to become a regular for the Rs in the future?

Also if you could please compliment him for the proffesional manner in which he conducts himself, he is a great representative for both Rangers and football ad a whole

This

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:47 - Aug 28 with 4748 viewswombat

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:33 - Aug 28 by simmo

This

has he ever seen finney and martin oneil in the same room ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:49 - Aug 28 with 4743 viewspaesanu

1. Who's the most academically smartest player? i.e. Reads books, plays chess, can hold a conversation about something rather than football and women.

2. What's his favourite birthday/xmas present from one of the other players?

3. What nicknames do you use on each other?

4. Who spends the longest in front of the mirror?

5. Does Ned cook his own dinners and if so what's his signature dish.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:50 - Aug 28 with 4740 viewsTacticalR

A much debated question...what is Onuoha's natural position?

Air hostess clique

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 13:04 - Aug 28 with 4702 viewsonlyrinmoray

Favourite Cheese ?
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 13:49 - Aug 28 with 4632 viewsPinnerPaul

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:12 - Aug 28 by daveB

Would be interested to know if he thinks his qpr career was harmed due to being played at right back so often, a position he never looked comfortable in. Since his move back to centre half last season he has been our best player by a country mile

I think its more the drop down Dave.

Was talking to a few after the Ipswich game at LR and its really amazing how much dropping down a division helps some players.
Not that I've written him off as premier league player just yet - continues as he is and he could well be one of the few we keep next year if we do go up.
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 17:53 - Aug 28 with 4533 viewsJigsore

Mark Hughes. Bit of a w@nker?

We won't tell anyone if you don't

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 18:02 - Aug 28 with 4512 viewsingeminate

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 12:49 - Aug 28 by paesanu

1. Who's the most academically smartest player? i.e. Reads books, plays chess, can hold a conversation about something rather than football and women.

2. What's his favourite birthday/xmas present from one of the other players?

3. What nicknames do you use on each other?

4. Who spends the longest in front of the mirror?

5. Does Ned cook his own dinners and if so what's his signature dish.

Made me laugh out loud, I second these.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 18:06 - Aug 28 with 4501 viewsTacticalR

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 17:53 - Aug 28 by Jigsore

Mark Hughes. Bit of a w@nker?

We won't tell anyone if you don't

I presume he got on with Hughes as he must have known him from his Manchester City days.

Air hostess clique

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 18:31 - Aug 28 with 4466 viewsstansleftfoot

Nedum has played for three well respected football managers, two of which have won very little, if anything and one who has won some promotions.

Would he say from his experience, that therefore, all managers are rubbish at their chosen careers or that some are just worse than others?

Justify, naming names and professional practices!
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 10:14 - Aug 29 with 4269 viewspaesanu

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 18:02 - Aug 28 by ingeminate

Made me laugh out loud, I second these.

Thanks, I thought my questions were lighthearted too. Sadly they seemed to have been bumped for questions such as Ned being asked to sing the praises of f**king Nile Rangers ffs

Good podcast though, always nice to hear NorthernR talk sense. And Ned inadvertently answered my question of who was the smartest... Himself!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 10:41 - Aug 29 with 4210 viewsNorthernr

Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 10:14 - Aug 29 by paesanu

Thanks, I thought my questions were lighthearted too. Sadly they seemed to have been bumped for questions such as Ned being asked to sing the praises of f**king Nile Rangers ffs

Good podcast though, always nice to hear NorthernR talk sense. And Ned inadvertently answered my question of who was the smartest... Himself!

He was brilliant to be fair, really nice guy.
I asked him about Ranger because I thought it looked like the toughest opponent he'd faced this season.
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 10:56 - Aug 29 with 4166 viewssdm1508

Hi Clive

Is there a link to last night's pod cast? Was Ned in the studio with you guys or on the phone?
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 10:59 - Aug 29 with 4156 viewsrsonist

http://soundcloud.com/playbackmedia/head-boy-chief
Onuoha on the podcast tonight - questions on 11:21 - Aug 29 with 4098 viewswaveydave

Okay interview and nice guy

But too much time talking about A levels ect and his girlfriend which 'not one single f*ck was given'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024