Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US deciding on going to War with Syria 18:01 - Sep 4 with 40235 viewscjc

Dóllar is on the verge of collapse, things look bleak for the US. Every country that General Wesley in 2007 said they would attack is being attacked, going back to 2001. They are all countries that do not want to sell oil under the Dollar or support this.

Iran will be next, if they don't join forces with Syria already. The end game will be a world War. A War not on the ground but in the air and guerrilla like, that will have an impact on us the likes of which this generation has never seen.
Iraq now support Irán , so that one really worked.

The US will want a new world order and currency. It seems that is there plan for survival.

Not scare mongering but things do not look good.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 18:19]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:16 - Sep 10 with 2910 viewsBromleyHoop

I have just watched the most depressing report on the normally sober Channel 4 news stating that some Muslims are going to fight in Syria because the Qu'uran prophecisies that the end of the world starts with a war in Syria. There was also a fundamentalist Christian nut saying that the Bible also says the same thing.

I always thought the end of the world would begin in Armageddon, which is actually a real place in Israel.

The sad thing is that this conflict could very easily spiral out of all control. Worrying times.

However, If the world is about to end in some epoch ending catastrophe I'd be quite happy with us being joint top in the automatic promotion places.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:17 - Sep 10 with 2854 viewsLythamR

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:16 - Sep 10 by BromleyHoop

I have just watched the most depressing report on the normally sober Channel 4 news stating that some Muslims are going to fight in Syria because the Qu'uran prophecisies that the end of the world starts with a war in Syria. There was also a fundamentalist Christian nut saying that the Bible also says the same thing.

I always thought the end of the world would begin in Armageddon, which is actually a real place in Israel.

The sad thing is that this conflict could very easily spiral out of all control. Worrying times.

However, If the world is about to end in some epoch ending catastrophe I'd be quite happy with us being joint top in the automatic promotion places.

Oh Dear

Armageddon was quite probably part of the assyrian empire and or mamluk syrian province when those jewish and muslim prophesies were made
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:50 - Sep 10 with 2838 viewsCanadaRanger

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:17 - Sep 10 by LythamR

Oh Dear

Armageddon was quite probably part of the assyrian empire and or mamluk syrian province when those jewish and muslim prophesies were made

Armageddon - so called because the guy said "Armageddonoutahere!"

Not to be confused with Karmageddon... which is probably what those who fired off those gas shells have coming to them eventually...
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:48 - Sep 11 with 2811 viewsMetallica_Hoop

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:50 - Sep 10 by CanadaRanger

Armageddon - so called because the guy said "Armageddonoutahere!"

Not to be confused with Karmageddon... which is probably what those who fired off those gas shells have coming to them eventually...

Armageddon = Liv Tyler.

Nom nom nom *remembers the first time he saw 'Stealing Beauty' (and her baps) fondly*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 09:59 - Sep 11 with 2799 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:17 - Sep 10 by LythamR

Oh Dear

Both Blair and Bush were End Timers it seems.They're everywhere muchachos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_time

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:36 - Sep 11 with 2755 views1BobbyHazell

John Pilger is always worth a read.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/10/silent-military-coup-took-o
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:35 - Sep 11 with 2746 viewsCHUBBS

I really miss this fella
[Post edited 11 Sep 2013 20:53]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:09 - Sep 11 with 2726 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:36 - Sep 11 by 1BobbyHazell

John Pilger is always worth a read.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/10/silent-military-coup-took-o

JP says it as it is.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024