Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How badly are we treating Hogan? 09:46 - Oct 7 with 2092 viewsbosh67

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/wolves_end_interest_in_qpr_winger_1_2851190

We really have ruined this kid's career. As everyone knows I think he's a much better player than people think. But we've not treated this kid well at all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 09:51 - Oct 7 with 2071 viewssimmo

It is not really our fault that he is not good enough. Great attitude, good pro, knows his football, but he has not improved in the last few years. Whilst part of that is due to not playing regular football, he hasnt improved physically which is well within his control and been a common critisicm for him, and he hasnt pulled up any trees when out on loan. If he was that strong I am sure the likes of Charlton would want him back.

I like Hogan and I wish him every success, but he is not good enough for our squad at the moment and I think he needs to drop down a league for consistent game time and development.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 10:30 - Oct 7 with 1973 viewsVish

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 09:51 - Oct 7 by simmo

It is not really our fault that he is not good enough. Great attitude, good pro, knows his football, but he has not improved in the last few years. Whilst part of that is due to not playing regular football, he hasnt improved physically which is well within his control and been a common critisicm for him, and he hasnt pulled up any trees when out on loan. If he was that strong I am sure the likes of Charlton would want him back.

I like Hogan and I wish him every success, but he is not good enough for our squad at the moment and I think he needs to drop down a league for consistent game time and development.

This.

Also, he's been out on loan to Wolves and Charlton, both who didn't want to sign him up.

Yes the club maybe should have improved communication with him, but at the end of the day he isn't good enough.
How badly are we treating Hogan? on 10:38 - Oct 7 with 1948 viewsdaveB

hardly ruined his career, he's had plenty of chances to find a new club but hasn't taken them.
How badly are we treating Hogan? on 10:39 - Oct 7 with 1949 viewsbarbicanranger

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 10:30 - Oct 7 by Vish

This.

Also, he's been out on loan to Wolves and Charlton, both who didn't want to sign him up.

Yes the club maybe should have improved communication with him, but at the end of the day he isn't good enough.

Agreed as well.

Plus, while comms with him could have been better if the club were to have drawn up a to-do list at the end of last season no offence to Hogan but sorting out his future would probably have been quite low down the list...
How badly are we treating Hogan? on 11:05 - Oct 7 with 1874 viewsjeffro

Ruined his Career????

He has had numerous opportuniities with us and has been on loan to Wolves, Leeds etc.

If he was good enough he would play.

The simple reason he doesnt play is because he is not good enough.

Too light weight, doesnt know his best position, too weak to play in centre, cant beat a man to play on the wing.

Lovely lad, great pro, excellent attitude and I hope he goes on to do well, but to blame us for his lack of progress and ability is ludicrous.
How badly are we treating Hogan? on 11:54 - Oct 7 with 1776 viewsbaz_qpr

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 11:05 - Oct 7 by jeffro

Ruined his Career????

He has had numerous opportuniities with us and has been on loan to Wolves, Leeds etc.

If he was good enough he would play.

The simple reason he doesnt play is because he is not good enough.

Too light weight, doesnt know his best position, too weak to play in centre, cant beat a man to play on the wing.

Lovely lad, great pro, excellent attitude and I hope he goes on to do well, but to blame us for his lack of progress and ability is ludicrous.

If anything we ruined him in the same way we did with Balanta in we took a very promising forward and turned him into a very average wide midfielder.

I suspect he will get a club when his contract expires but he is on a fairly big paladini contract (he got an auto rise after promotion) and if he was wholly focused on career progression he would have taken a paycut and moved on after promotion. I suspect he is another one of those who wont tear up their contract because its too good.

Must be his last year now!
How badly are we treating Hogan? on 12:10 - Oct 7 with 1758 viewsRedbourneR

I think also that he was too nice, there wasn't enough edge to his game. I'm not saying he should be kicking out at all and sundry, just that I don't feel I ever saw a terrier-like desire to take the ball off a defender at whatever cost. I think that's what has cost him a place in our, and other, teams.

Let's not forget that he was one who questioned the lunacy in public during the 4 year Plan, though. Good on him for that.
How badly are we treating Hogan? on 12:21 - Oct 7 with 1726 viewsWokingR

I don't get this
If he was good enough surely he would get an opportunity and as for not treating him well he is presumably still being paid for not being good enough isn't he?
Can't think of many other jobs where that would be the case
Login to get fewer ads

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 13:41 - Oct 7 with 1609 viewsted_hendrix

I know a whole host of people currently on redundancy notice, I know a whole heap of contractors struggling like fck to get paid for the work they've carried out.
Hogan is what he is a young bloke who's an average footballer at best and who's probably still picking up a good bunce every Month.
Getting treated badly? come of it Bosh.

Getting treated badly is getting thrown on the scrap heap and not having the ability to feed you're family or pay you're bloody bills.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 13:47 - Oct 7 with 1577 viewsHollowayRanger

not saying redknapp but someone should have contact with him

still our longest serving player amazing really

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan_Ephraim

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How badly are we treating Hogan? on 06:05 - Oct 8 with 1249 viewsSpiritofGregory

They'd say we've treated him really well when you consider we should have got rid of him when we had the chance. Don't feel sorry for Hogan, he signed a contract knowing he isn't good enough, spare a thought for people working their backsides off just to collect the minimum wage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024