Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster pubs? 20:17 - Nov 27 with 2599 viewstommytanker

Any idea of decent away pubs for Saturday? Help much appreciated.
Doncaster pubs? on 20:39 - Nov 27 with 2592 viewsNoDiddley

Tut n Shive is where it happens. Rocket fuel Beers in there
Doncaster pubs? on 21:28 - Nov 27 with 2556 viewsblavod

Lakeside Beefeater next to the the ground is easiest and not as bad as it sounds.
Doncaster pubs? on 21:45 - Nov 27 with 2544 viewsNorthernr

Doncaster pubs? on 21:28 - Nov 27 by blavod

Lakeside Beefeater next to the the ground is easiest and not as bad as it sounds.

That is the single worst thing that's ever been written on this message board.
Doncaster pubs? on 22:01 - Nov 27 with 2534 viewsbenbu

May I add there is a Frankie and Benny's walkable to the ground. Clive loves these places :-)

I've been in the lakeside beefeater years ago up there and there isn't much else to choose pub wise it was ok
Doncaster pubs? on 22:19 - Nov 27 with 2512 viewsNorthernr

Doncaster pubs? on 22:01 - Nov 27 by benbu

May I add there is a Frankie and Benny's walkable to the ground. Clive loves these places :-)

I've been in the lakeside beefeater years ago up there and there isn't much else to choose pub wise it was ok

Jesus Christ. Frankie and Bennies before a match should be a ticket-confiscation offence. Microcosm of what's wrong with the modern game.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Doncaster pubs? on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 2499 viewsQPR1506

Not sure of the name of it but next to the premier inn 5 mins from the train/bus station has sky sports pool table etc.

In Redknapp We Trust !

Doncaster pubs? on 22:38 - Nov 27 with 2487 viewstommytanker

Clive where are you and the groovy gang going?
Doncaster pubs? on 22:55 - Nov 27 with 2471 viewsbenbu

I knew a reaction like this would follow.....

Sometimes there isn't a better alternative if driving (derby) for instance. The burnley cricket club was excellent this season all away fans made welcome but you won't get that everywhere we go and options are limited once the car is parked. Any other suggestions for doncaster other than the lakeside beefeater if going by car?

The away day for me is about doing different pubs and grounds and mixing it up. The old fashioned pub with sky sports seems to get less and less every season so these threads can point you in the right direction
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster pubs? on 23:09 - Nov 27 with 2456 viewsNorthernr

Doncaster pubs? on 22:55 - Nov 27 by benbu

I knew a reaction like this would follow.....

Sometimes there isn't a better alternative if driving (derby) for instance. The burnley cricket club was excellent this season all away fans made welcome but you won't get that everywhere we go and options are limited once the car is parked. Any other suggestions for doncaster other than the lakeside beefeater if going by car?

The away day for me is about doing different pubs and grounds and mixing it up. The old fashioned pub with sky sports seems to get less and less every season so these threads can point you in the right direction

Yes, drive all of five minutes further on into town and find a proper, independently owned pub. Doncaster isn't a particularly big, or busy, or difficult to navigate place.
Doncaster pubs? on 23:48 - Nov 27 with 2428 viewsenfieldargh

Doncaster pubs? on 22:19 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Jesus Christ. Frankie and Bennies before a match should be a ticket-confiscation offence. Microcosm of what's wrong with the modern game.

This post has been edited by an administrator

first match we played at Glanford Park I took my boys to F & B next to the ground. First Time I've ever been in one and it was also the last.

Menu described my steak as coming with a side of coleslaw. The coleslaw came in one of those paper thimballs you get at Macdonalds to put ketchup in to dip your chips !!!!

Some restaurents in Hall Gate. Am going to have a nice meal and waah it down with a bottle of Red before waddling down to the keep moat

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Doncaster pubs? on 07:13 - Nov 28 with 2387 viewsYorkRanger

Last time we were there found some sort of micro brewery close to the ground that had opened and was serving real ale from the barrel and had a barbecue going to.

Anyone remember the name and more importantly is it still open?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024