Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday 11:48 - May 20 with 1429 viewskingsburyR

An attacking line up who will take the game to them or the team that lacks ambition and has bored me rigid all season.

Need to step it up to beat a decent Derby team this weekend!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 12:41 - May 20 with 1092 viewsdaveB

Hard to tell but I think Redknapp will go with an open attacking team and it will quickly become similar to WIgan away playing on the break
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 12:49 - May 20 with 1064 viewshoof_hearted

Derby will want to go at us fast and furious from the off. If we can soak it up and they don't score then the odds start shifting to us the longer it goes on. We will have a stronger bench to bring into play just as they start to tire.

ATAF (fingers crossed emoticon needed)
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 12:58 - May 20 with 1040 viewslave16

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 12:49 - May 20 by hoof_hearted

Derby will want to go at us fast and furious from the off. If we can soak it up and they don't score then the odds start shifting to us the longer it goes on. We will have a stronger bench to bring into play just as they start to tire.

ATAF (fingers crossed emoticon needed)

stupid question but is remy available/eligible for the match?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:12 - May 20 with 1008 viewshoof_hearted

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 12:58 - May 20 by lave16

You may want to edit that because it IS a stupid question.

He is available as are Adel Taraabt and Europa cup winning M'Bia. I heard we're getting Bale in on an emergency loan.
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:14 - May 20 with 997 viewsNov77

The question is what minute will harry realise his initial plan isn't working and have to change it.
It took only twenty minutes against Wigan.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:40 - May 20 with 953 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Are you serious!!!!
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:42 - May 20 with 944 viewsthame_hoops

we certainly have a more experienced team in terms of players who have played at wembley, the likes of niko, green, dunne, BAE (possibly for cameroon) austin, any others?
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:45 - May 20 with 940 viewsRBlock

I think I might hate you.
Login to get fewer ads

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:48 - May 20 with 935 viewsdaveB

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:42 - May 20 by thame_hoops

we certainly have a more experienced team in terms of players who have played at wembley, the likes of niko, green, dunne, BAE (possibly for cameroon) austin, any others?

Hill played at the old Wembley for Tranmere.
I think Onoura played in an under 21 game here which I went to which was the first game at the new stadium.

Yun played here at the Olympics, Benayoun has probably played here for Chelsea, O'Neil for West Ham in the playoffs 2 years ago.
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:52 - May 20 with 918 viewsPinnerPaul

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:42 - May 20 by thame_hoops

I was thinking about that the other day - Bobby Z, Joey and Yossi are possibles without looking up/thinking too hard!
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:58 - May 20 with 907 views18StoneOfHoop

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:48 - May 20 by daveB

Hill played at the old Wembley for Tranmere.
I think Onoura played in an under 21 game here which I went to which was the first game at the new stadium.

Yun played here at the Olympics, Benayoun has probably played here for Chelsea, O'Neil for West Ham in the playoffs 2 years ago.

Dave,That's definitely Iffy Onuora for sure..
...you must surely be on some kind of a season-long bet to be forever misspelling our centre-half chief (Nedum Onuoha's) name incorrectly?
Never seen you spell it once right and yet I've also never seen you spell any other QPR player's name incorrectly or make any other spelling mistakes. [itchy beard] eg You be correct in apportioning the unusual one 'l' in our O'Neil

+++++++++++++++=======

One key battle for me is Richard Dunne v Chris Martin..pessimists seem to think RD's legs are gone,he's looked well dodgy since Xmas,should be dropped and Martin will expose him. Optimists - like me,in this one specific instance - think Chris Martin will be right up Dunne's street and RD won't give him a sniff.

Think daveB's got a point that even if Redknapp picks a gung-ho,attacking line-up the R's football will revert to the slow and turgid it has been for most of the season.
Kranjcar and Morrison are the flare skilled individuals with the X Factor who in a brief moment of magic can be the key to turning a stubborn lock..whoever starts should be swapped for the other on the hour, if no joy or goals by that time. I'd start with Ravel personally.

On the other hand..I'm a great vacillator..we have the best natural predator and poacher on the pitch in Charlie and the stand-up-to-be-counted experience of our talented individuals should be enough to do a promising well coached & drilled but nervous & callow team.
(Yet again,what a lot of experienced ,supposedly big game players there were in the '86 side & they all foo king froze )
Not a great viewing spectacle for the neutral..extra-time and pens a distinct possibilities.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

GMR,very close to being sorted ticketwise - waiting nervously upon the post - thanks to the goodness,generosity & decency of regular LFW poster Dave Barton's Hoops heart..he's never met me in person,yet still he's sorting me out.

Pubs? - as many as possible! If we miraculously triumph The Coningham,White Horse,Crown and Sceptre and O'Donoghues will doubtless be amongst those visited, in one of the most monumental epic piss-up's the Bush has witnessed in many a year - really want to see traffic stopped and lamp-posts climbed.

[Post edited 20 May 2014 16:10]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:24 - May 20 with 866 viewsdaveB

I never realised it was wrong until you just pointed that out
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:27 - May 20 with 851 viewsGetMeRangers

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:58 - May 20 by 18StoneOfHoop

Dave,That's definitely Iffy Onuora for sure..
...you must surely be on some kind of a season-long bet to be forever misspelling our centre-half chief (Nedum Onuoha's) name incorrectly?
Never seen you spell it once right and yet I've also never seen you spell any other QPR player's name incorrectly or make any other spelling mistakes. [itchy beard] eg You be correct in apportioning the unusual one 'l' in our O'Neil

+++++++++++++++=======

One key battle for me is Richard Dunne v Chris Martin..pessimists seem to think RD's legs are gone,he's looked well dodgy since Xmas,should be dropped and Martin will expose him. Optimists - like me,in this one specific instance - think Chris Martin will be right up Dunne's street and RD won't give him a sniff.

Think daveB's got a point that even if Redknapp picks a gung-ho,attacking line-up the R's football will revert to the slow and turgid it has been for most of the season.
Kranjcar and Morrison are the flare skilled individuals with the X Factor who in a brief moment of magic can be the key to turning a stubborn lock..whoever starts should be swapped for the other on the hour, if no joy or goals by that time. I'd start with Ravel personally.

On the other hand..I'm a great vacillator..we have the best natural predator and poacher on the pitch in Charlie and the stand-up-to-be-counted experience of our talented individuals should be enough to do a promising well coached & drilled but nervous & callow team.
(Yet again,what a lot of experienced ,supposedly big game players there were in the '86 side & they all foo king froze )
Not a great viewing spectacle for the neutral..extra-time and pens a distinct possibilities.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

GMR,very close to being sorted ticketwise - waiting nervously upon the post - thanks to the goodness,generosity & decency of regular LFW poster Dave Barton's Hoops heart..he's never met me in person,yet still he's sorting me out.

Pubs? - as many as possible! If we miraculously triumph The Coningham,White Horse,Crown and Sceptre and O'Donoghues will doubtless be amongst those visited, in one of the most monumental epic piss-up's the Bush has witnessed in many a year - really want to see traffic stopped and lamp-posts climbed.

[Post edited 20 May 2014 16:10]

Presume you have a ticket !8st.. where you drinking before the game?
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:30 - May 20 with 846 viewsbaz_qpr

I expect it will be defensive at first, and there will be a battle for the first goal. One thing that might work our favour is Wembley is a slow big pitch.
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:34 - May 20 with 829 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I expect the team to be
----------------------Green------------------
Simpson--Dunne--Onuoha--Hill
----------------O'Neil---Barton----------
Hoilett---------Kranjcar------Traore
---------------------Austin------------------

Quite defensive but quick on the counter hopefully

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:38 - May 20 with 817 viewsTacticalR

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:24 - May 20 by daveB

I never realised it was wrong until you just pointed that out

The Nedum Onuoha song sounds like 'Nedumanure'. Or were you thinking of Lieutenant Uhura? Always handy if the Klingons launched a sudden counter-attack.

Air hostess clique

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:44 - May 20 with 803 viewslondonscottish

On the basis that Rangers have rarely strung two strong performances together this season and the last performance was pretty solid it'll be the nervous, slow sideways team.

HTH

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:50 - May 20 with 783 viewsJuzzie

"An attacking line up who will take the game to them or the team that lacks ambition and has bored me rigid all season."

How many times have we done the former? I can hardly recall any, apart from Middlesbrough at home. It's the latter that has got us through all season and how I think it'll pan out on Saturday...... unless that was the cunning plan all along and they'll surprise everyone by playing total football and romping to the 6-0 victory I dreamed about the other night!
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:07 - May 20 with 741 viewsJAPRANGERS

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 13:12 - May 20 by hoof_hearted

You may want to edit that because it IS a stupid question.

He is available as are Adel Taraabt and Europa cup winning M'Bia. I heard we're getting Bale in on an emergency loan.

Don't be daft we can't get Bale, anyway Ted wouldn't allow it! . But Dave Agyemang is available for Saturday though so that's good news.
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:08 - May 20 with 735 viewsBklynRanger

I noted yesterday on one of the social mediums that they were literally practicing running the clock down by keeping it by the corner flag.

So the plan must be to be in front at some point. In a season like we've just had I'm taking that as quite a positive sign.
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:09 - May 20 with 734 viewsdaveB

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 14:50 - May 20 by Juzzie

"An attacking line up who will take the game to them or the team that lacks ambition and has bored me rigid all season."

How many times have we done the former? I can hardly recall any, apart from Middlesbrough at home. It's the latter that has got us through all season and how I think it'll pan out on Saturday...... unless that was the cunning plan all along and they'll surprise everyone by playing total football and romping to the 6-0 victory I dreamed about the other night!

Leicester and Burnley at home we started with very attacking teams and went for it from the 1st minute, both went tits up when we later had to defend
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:37 - May 20 with 698 viewsrobith

That bus is getting parked, sideways, and very slowly
Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:46 - May 20 with 685 viewslondonscottish

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:08 - May 20 by BklynRanger

I noted yesterday on one of the social mediums that they were literally practicing running the clock down by keeping it by the corner flag.

So the plan must be to be in front at some point. In a season like we've just had I'm taking that as quite a positive sign.

Nah. That's just Hoilett trying to get a cross into the box.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:56 - May 20 with 662 viewsBAWHoops

..........................Green...............
Simpson...Onouha...Dunne...Hill
.................Barton........O'Neil.........
Hoilett..............Ravel.............Krancjar
.........................Austin............................

Traore to come on for pace.
Zamora to come on for strength
Yossi/Henry/Carroll to come on to either shore things up or gain control.

Nervy 2-1 win. Austin and Hoilett

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 16:14 - May 20 with 629 viewsJuzzie

Which QPR team will turn up o Saturday on 15:09 - May 20 by daveB

Leicester and Burnley at home we started with very attacking teams and went for it from the 1st minute, both went tits up when we later had to defend

Which is why I reckon we'll carry on as we have all season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024