Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager 16:46 - Dec 29 with 2249 viewsMarc

Guess he finally reached breaking point over the fans giving him stick.

I know he has a connection to Palace but this is obviously a step back for any manager.
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 16:48 - Dec 29 with 2239 viewsMarc

Sherwood to Newcastle apparently.
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 2186 viewsTheBlob

Maybe based on the fact he refused to talk to the press after the game?
Why would he want to go there unless he's homesick and offered a directorship or summink,

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 2190 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This kind of makes sense to me. Hard to believe but he still lives here in Surrey and has never moved up to the North East. He commutes in a helicopter apparently.
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 2184 viewsdaveB

chatted to a Palace fan on the way to the ground yesterday and he said the rumour was Padrew was coming in, he was quite excited about it, good appointment for them, he's a good manager
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 2156 viewseghamranger

I've heard he lives near carshalton area. Can't stand the bloke, but got dogs abuse from the Newcastle fans recently, so can't blame him for jumping ship. I thought he owed a gambling debt to Ashley and that's why he signed an 8 year contract at Newcastle.
Why is Shetwood so rated? Done nothing really
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 2106 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 17:05 - Dec 29 by eghamranger

I've heard he lives near carshalton area. Can't stand the bloke, but got dogs abuse from the Newcastle fans recently, so can't blame him for jumping ship. I thought he owed a gambling debt to Ashley and that's why he signed an 8 year contract at Newcastle.
Why is Shetwood so rated? Done nothing really

Woldingham mate.
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 1935 views100percent

If Sherwood is employed, rumour is he will take Sir Les with him.....
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 18:12 - Dec 29 with 1881 viewsSpiritofGregory

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 18:01 - Dec 29 by 100percent

No big deal.
Login to get fewer ads

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 18:53 - Dec 29 with 1766 viewsTheBlob

Isn't he mates with Curbishley and Steve Gritt?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 19:35 - Dec 29 with 1677 viewspaulparker

Would love that smug prat to take them over then take them down
Also cannot see the "best fans in the world" (copyright sky sports ) taking to sherwood and his little tantrums

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 19:47 - Dec 29 with 1634 viewseastside_r

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 19:35 - Dec 29 by paulparker

Would love that smug prat to take them over then take them down
Also cannot see the "best fans in the world" (copyright sky sports ) taking to sherwood and his little tantrums

Can't see them warming to another 'cockney' [sic].
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 20:21 - Dec 29 with 1574 viewsPunteR

Good appointment for Palace if it happens.
I think if Sherwood goes to Newcastle he would have to go all out attacking football like keegan to get the fans on side.He would probably do ok there for a season or two.It would be a real shame if he takes Ferdinand with him...unless its Rio!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 21:58 - Dec 29 with 1475 viewsTacticalR

Always looks thoroughly miserable in his interviews.

Air hostess clique

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 22:42 - Dec 29 with 1417 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 18:01 - Dec 29 by 100percent

Wonder if Sir Les has been so swept away with Bondy, big Joe and Glenda on the training field, that he could persuade Sherwood to get them on board aswelll ?
Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 1396 viewsDesertBoot

Sherwood is favourite to take over at WBA. Alan Irvine has just been sacked.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 23:55 - Dec 29 with 1327 viewsFredManRave

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 21:58 - Dec 29 by TacticalR

Always looks thoroughly miserable in his interviews.

Wouldn't you just hate to have a manager like that.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 14:50 - Dec 30 with 1112 viewsTacticalR

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 23:55 - Dec 29 by FredManRave

Wouldn't you just hate to have a manager like that.

That would be a terrible thing.

Air hostess clique

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 14:53 - Dec 30 with 1096 viewskensalriser

Think this is net worse for Newcastle than Palace, which isn't great for us as even though Newcastle are wildly inconsistent I don't see them as serious relegation candidates.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 15:22 - Dec 30 with 1078 viewsKonk

SHERWOOD FUTURE IN DOUBT AFTER LAST MINUTE RIVAL OFFER

Yeeeeeesss! Buckhurst Hill to Heathrow, four in the morning, New Years Day…kerching!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 15:26]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 16:07 - Dec 30 with 1017 viewsWesty75

Pardew set to be named new Crystal Palace manager on 15:22 - Dec 30 by Konk

SHERWOOD FUTURE IN DOUBT AFTER LAST MINUTE RIVAL OFFER

Yeeeeeesss! Buckhurst Hill to Heathrow, four in the morning, New Years Day…kerching!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 15:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024