Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! 20:31 - Aug 30 with 9984 viewsfreddieeddie

Was quite embarrassed today seeing grown men so happy to see Taraabt come on, clapping, cheering, worshipping him.

I think he has been very disrespectful to the club. We pay him decent money every week and he couldn't be bothered to get in shape pre-season to help our club. He clearly thinks he is too good for us and wants out. I was shocked seeing him warm up, he looks so out of shape.

Biggest cheer of the day was when he came on, I just stopped clapping when he ran on. Grown men chanting his name.

Then as soon as the final whistle blew he walked straight off, he didn't shake anyone's hand or acknowledge the crowd once, utter disgrace. Every chance that could be the last time he plays for us and that's what he thought of your support today. I just want him out.

He is clearly sulking as he wants out, our club are doing the right thing wanting what he is worth. Maybe the lazy fat bellied arrogant boy should have worked his fat backside off over the last few months to make clubs want him.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 6733 viewsMaggsinho

Thought his reaction at the end really odd, the sort of response you might have seen had he been jeered and not given the big cheers and response he received.

Assume he wants to go and hoping to get his move to Milan on Monday.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 6709 viewswittle

apart from all that, still the most talented player at the club .
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 6704 viewsEalingRanger

And yet people applaud Barton who has done everything you accuse Adel of and more and publically. It's been a good day. What's the point of this thread?
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 6653 viewsWeaverQPR

Lifes too short let it go. Enjoy the win.

@WeavQPR

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 20:47 - Aug 30 with 6551 viewsizlingtonhoop

"Biggest cheer of the day was when he came on"

Best player we've had in half a generation, grown men entitled to be happy, including one's self I might add.

Iraq and Syria fall in to the category 'disgrace'. A fat bloke who's good with a football; who some of us grown men enjoy seeing in the hoops; behaving like a toddler is just pantomime.

Get a sense of perspective.

I want him in.

Whether this happens or not, I shall not lose sleep.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:03 - Aug 30 with 6450 viewsbosh67

Liked the chants near me of Taraabt's too fat for you.

The shame is that if he did get really fit and just settle for 5 minutes he could still be a real hero here, we are a very forgiving lot.

He's a good lad, just a bit deluded.

I think he is under the impression that he is going to be sold by the lb. In which case he is definitely worth about 8 million at the moment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:07 - Aug 30 with 6371 viewsAntti_Heinola

A lot of body language experts on here today.
Perhaps he knew the win wasn't down to him so let the lads that had done it take the applause?
What a nonsense OP - it wasn't even close to the biggest cheer of the day, and as Ealing said, Barton has done and said far worse stuff and he's captain and feted as a hero.

Bare bones.

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 6323 viewsessextaxiboy

Not his biggest fan, but if he walks on to a football pitch in a QPR shirt he gets a cheer from me .
Login to get fewer ads

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 6302 viewssevenhoop

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:12 - Aug 30 by essextaxiboy

Not his biggest fan, but if he walks on to a football pitch in a QPR shirt he gets a cheer from me .

Not the way he walked off at the end. It's all about him as far as he's concerned. I've loved him at QPR in times past but be can F off now
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 6287 viewsLblock

Sorry mate

You are wrong

He jogged off and was in the car park looking to drive away by 5.00pm
The makes at the away end were giving him dogs abuse but funny abuse as I went past

Unbelievable talent
Unbelievable dick head

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 6265 viewstommytanker

He saw us as a stepping stone in his career when he joined in 2009 initially on loan, and he is still here 5 years later. Has his career progressed in that time? I don't think so. In my eyes he will go down as a player who was never as successful as he should have been. Similar to Anelka who ironically also had leeches as "advisors". Perhaps he isn't as good as HE thinks he is?
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 6264 viewsstansleftfoot

On an all together positive day, that Harry Redknapp could put an attacking out ball option onto the pitch to secure three points seemed a turn round moment for the future.
The bitterness towards Taarabt is juvenile, even Harry Redknapp is keeping an open mind...
QPR are a very long way from getting what he is worth, the best way is to get him playing for us in a match winning role.
Harry's worked that out...should be easy for a QPR fan to understand!
If anybodies psychological skills are good enough to second guess whats happening in Adel Taarabts mind, phone his agent, his mum and Harry Redknapp they'd be grateful for your insights...
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 22:25 - Aug 30 with 5967 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Also shot out the stadium in double quick time as well according to staff outside. Another drama it seems.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 22:43 - Aug 30 with 5905 viewsCambsHoop

"Biggest cheer of the day was when he came on" Actually, I thought the biggest cheer of the day was when we went one nil up, followed by the final whistle when we got three points, but if you wish to put a negative slant on it then so be it. Maybe I'm a muggy fan.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 22:46 - Aug 30 with 5886 viewseastside_r

It's called supporting the team.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 22:54 - Aug 30 with 5852 viewsQPR_ARG

Played one minute and stats show he tried two take-ons and succeeded in one of them. Tried a shot and was blocked.

Tracked back and was recovering a ball just outside our own box when Giaccherini faked a foul after a head-first "tackle" by Barton (there was a bit of contact, but Giaccherini was already going down to try and earn a free-kick).

Ran up field following Matt Phillips near the corner flag and was angry he didn't pass him the ball and lost it for a goal-kick to Sunderland (which ended up going the other way and out for a Sunderland corner-kick that could have been costly for us).

He certainly didn't look like he doesn't care about QPR.

But hey...whatever he does, he gets abused here. Other players go to Twitter and have goes at the club and nobody gets offended.

FFS! Remy goes for a medical at Liverpool and fails. We all welcome him with open arms. Sulks through the first two games (most touches in opposing box in the entire Premier League -no goals, mind-), then is rumoured to be going to Chelsea and yet...people seem to be hoping he fails another medical and comes back.

I didn't know Adel was synonym of cancer. I just can't find another explanation for the hatred towards him.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 23:24 - Aug 30 with 5753 viewsloftboy

A day and performance by the whole teamthat has put the last two awful performances behind us and people have to find something trivial to moan about.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 23:53 - Aug 30 with 5660 views100percent

"muggy fans"....
yeh, I'm a muggy fan .....
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 00:07 - Aug 31 with 5587 viewsWindsorHoopMan

He just about got us promoted on his own that year an we all loved it. I for one have not seen a player quite like him that season in the 29 years I've been going up. Just leave him be and applaud him like you did a few years back.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 00:10 - Aug 31 with 5571 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 00:26 - Aug 31 with 5524 viewsQPR1882

"There is no comparison between where I was [QPR and Fulham] and where I play now," he told Le Matin. "Milan are a great club and I've adapted well.

"With the Rossoneri there are all the conditions to allow me to show the best side of me. It's true that my first few games were promising, but I need to keep it up.

"I've blossomed at Milan and this is evident on the field. I'm happy to be at Milan and I hope to stay as long as possible. I'd say I've wasted two or three years of my career with QPR.

I'm not a muggy fan but i do feel slightly mugged by Adel when i read this. I paid good money to watch him play whilst he thought he was wasting his time. The guy had one good season,one !
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 00:37 - Aug 31 with 5492 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Don't really care what he said then, got the shirt back on now, so hope he does well for us
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 01:41 - Aug 31 with 5401 viewsJohnMcCo

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 00:37 - Aug 31 by WindsorHoopMan

Don't really care what he said then, got the shirt back on now, so hope he does well for us

When you read the word muggy you know the poster has nothing positive to say. Ever. As lots on here say anyone who wears a Rangers shirt will get applause from me. Except perhaps those who have really taken the piss out of the club, like Hateley, Jones and Wright Phillips.
Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 01:43 - Aug 31 with 5399 viewsfreddieeddie

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 00:26 - Aug 31 by QPR1882

"There is no comparison between where I was [QPR and Fulham] and where I play now," he told Le Matin. "Milan are a great club and I've adapted well.

"With the Rossoneri there are all the conditions to allow me to show the best side of me. It's true that my first few games were promising, but I need to keep it up.

"I've blossomed at Milan and this is evident on the field. I'm happy to be at Milan and I hope to stay as long as possible. I'd say I've wasted two or three years of my career with QPR.

I'm not a muggy fan but i do feel slightly mugged by Adel when i read this. I paid good money to watch him play whilst he thought he was wasting his time. The guy had one good season,one !

And he couldn't even be ar*ed to raise his hand to fans to maybe bid farewell. Lovely chap eh!

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Adel mugging our muggy fans off AGAIN! on 06:44 - Aug 31 with 5247 viewstimcocking

I was delighted to see him come on and will always like him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024