Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing 23:43 - Dec 26 with 2315 viewssevenhoop

twice recently we have let in very late goals which have met with an "oh well" shrug my shoulders attitude - years of shite football have done that to me. I really wouldn't want us to go up this season anyway and cannot waste energy worrying about it. Let's hope we're considered out of 'contention' soon, get rid of the wasters and just no good and we can start all over again, with this manager getting us organised and playing good football . All I want to see is attractive football (or us at least trying to). I'm a bit bitter that we never tried to have a real go in the prem, just went out trying not to lose and losing anyway - look at the three who went up last year, really going for it.

I'm going to Derby tomorrow to see the in-laws. Usually would bust my arse to get back for our home game, but if I don't make it, so what
cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 06:30 - Dec 27 with 2200 viewsCanadaRanger

Win, draw or lose, we are still Rangers.

Think of the poor bloke who gave up supporting Ipswich... Now he's an ex-tractor fan...

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 11:35 - Dec 27 with 1948 viewsHantsR

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 06:30 - Dec 27 by CanadaRanger

Win, draw or lose, we are still Rangers.

Think of the poor bloke who gave up supporting Ipswich... Now he's an ex-tractor fan...

I recently told that joke to an Ipswich fan in our local...amazingly, he'd never heard it before and he nearly pi***d himself laughing!
cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 12:07 - Dec 27 with 1923 viewsHollowayRanger

For me the seasons already over has been since Warnock left

unless we hit bottom 6

still expect another manager for easter

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 12:28 - Dec 27 with 1894 viewsbosh67

The late goals highlights a lack of fitness, both physically and mentally. Get that right and the season will be better. As I said in another post the real issue is it's been going on for years and that in turn can't be changed overnight.

How many times over the last 3-4 seasons have we seen sides at Loftus Road that appear to be faster and fitter than us? I have almost lost count.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 13:22 - Dec 27 with 1846 viewsTheBlob

Just hope I live long enough to see the entire encumbent shower chucked out and a new regime installed.

(present day)

Poll: So how was the season for you?

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 23:41 - Dec 28 with 1680 viewssevenhoop

Anyone else?

I did bust my arse, got there after 35 minutes to see henry in the hole (give me strength) - the person to my left said it was the most dire performance ever, the one to my right said 'I really hope Huddersfield score' and, at the end of the half when 1 minute extra time was held up, the one behind said 'that's too long!'. So thankfully missed most of the first half.

After baffling substitutions, I could hardly get off my seat when a long throw led to our goal (give me strength) and just knew they'd score from that free kick, which was met with sad resignation and indifference from all around me
cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 01:13 - Dec 29 with 1598 viewsFredManRave

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 13:22 - Dec 27 by TheBlob

Just hope I live long enough to see the entire encumbent shower chucked out and a new regime installed.

(present day)

I thought you'd have less hair than that.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 05:02 - Dec 29 with 1553 viewsisawqpratwcity

cant be bothered to worry about us winning or losing on 13:22 - Dec 27 by TheBlob

(present day)

At least Scotty put a smile on your dial!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024