Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Share update 11:56 - Jun 9 with 2839 viewssimmo

Fernandes reduced his shares, so have the Mittals. Ruben has taken the balance

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-tony-fernandes-ruben-gnanalingam-3

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Share update on 12:11 - Jun 9 with 2757 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I hope he doesn't increase his name by 16%. It's long and hard enough to pronounce already.

My considered and measured position on any businessmen as football chairman is 'fvck off'. I have informed companies house accordingly.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 12:13]
Share update on 12:31 - Jun 9 with 2654 viewsMedwayR

I presume this reflects the debt that was written off and converted to shares.

Poll: Who’s better?

Share update on 13:22 - Jun 9 with 2475 viewswhittocksRs

The great shame of this is, and it's kind of me just wishing for things that were never really likely, the Mittals moving to further distance themselves with the club. Strongly believe if Bhattia had been given full control of the club and bought it out we'd be a solid Premier League team by now.
Share update on 13:35 - Jun 9 with 2424 viewsDannytheR

Share update on 13:22 - Jun 9 by whittocksRs

The great shame of this is, and it's kind of me just wishing for things that were never really likely, the Mittals moving to further distance themselves with the club. Strongly believe if Bhattia had been given full control of the club and bought it out we'd be a solid Premier League team by now.

Amit stepping up was a big part in why we finally got our act together in 2010/11 - but you never got the sense the family was *really* that interested. They could have had us lock, stock and barrel from Briatore at what was relative peanuts for them, but they never went after the deal.

Cue Uncle Bungle...
Share update on 13:46 - Jun 9 with 2379 viewsTheBlob

Tony did save some money by only paying half the compensation to aircraft crash victims' families that MH370 got.
Fares fare as they say.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Share update on 15:01 - Jun 9 with 2197 viewsNorthernr

Share update on 13:35 - Jun 9 by DannytheR

Amit stepping up was a big part in why we finally got our act together in 2010/11 - but you never got the sense the family was *really* that interested. They could have had us lock, stock and barrel from Briatore at what was relative peanuts for them, but they never went after the deal.

Cue Uncle Bungle...

There's a scene on the 4 Year Plan towards the end where Bhatia says a deal has been agreed to take over the club but for reasons he doesn't understand Bernie and Flav have pulled out and gone another way. That was the chance, when he was heavily involved, but they've shown no inclination since. They could easily have bought it at any point if they were that keen.
Share update on 17:01 - Jun 9 with 1957 viewshoof_hearted

The Mittals aren't big risk takers. Football is for gamblers and big egos.

Ruben seemed to be at a lot of games last season - he flies under the radar compared to our other illustrious owners past and present. Anyone who watched most of last season and "invests" more in the club is deranged enough to earn my respect.

Share update on 18:31 - Jun 9 with 1857 viewsE17hoop

Share update on 15:01 - Jun 9 by Northernr

There's a scene on the 4 Year Plan towards the end where Bhatia says a deal has been agreed to take over the club but for reasons he doesn't understand Bernie and Flav have pulled out and gone another way. That was the chance, when he was heavily involved, but they've shown no inclination since. They could easily have bought it at any point if they were that keen.

Nothing to do with cheap steel or concrete (Amit's recent business) for a stadium complex was it?

Delays on the Old Oak site and there's less value in them being involved.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Share update on 18:36 - Jun 9 with 1838 viewsdanehoop

Share update on 18:31 - Jun 9 by E17hoop

Nothing to do with cheap steel or concrete (Amit's recent business) for a stadium complex was it?

Delays on the Old Oak site and there's less value in them being involved.

It still very much looks like the impact of shares being diluted after after loans were converted into shares in the company. Not entirely sure that the Mittals have sold any of their shares.

Never knowingly understood

Share update (n/t) (n/t) on 22:57 - Jun 11 with 1259 viewssavewarrenfarm

Do you think this changes anything re Warren Farm?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 23:00]

Looking for a good deal for Warren Farm - for locals and users

Share update (n/t) (n/t) on 00:09 - Jun 12 with 1201 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Share update (n/t) (n/t) on 22:57 - Jun 11 by savewarrenfarm

Do you think this changes anything re Warren Farm?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 23:00]

I'd say the handful of dog walkers v big corporations is a away win mate / luv.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024