Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM?? 21:50 - Feb 3 with 3511 viewsDoudou87

Missed it all today, reading through all the comments to paint the picture, anyone who watched the game able to share their MOTM?

West London Sport usually post ratings..?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

MOTM?? on 21:53 - Feb 3 with 2835 viewsHooping_Mad

Go tot be Armstrong for running over to the goal celebrations to ask everyone if they saw his pass.

Absolutely p1ssed myself.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

MOTM?? on 22:00 - Feb 3 with 2768 viewsStanisgod

MOTM?? on 21:53 - Feb 3 by Hooping_Mad

Go tot be Armstrong for running over to the goal celebrations to ask everyone if they saw his pass.

Absolutely p1ssed myself.

To be fair he had to do one thing right !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

MOTM?? on 22:00 - Feb 3 with 2765 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1. Chair
2. Colback
3. Clarke-Salter

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MOTM?? on 22:02 - Feb 3 with 2736 viewsHooping_Mad

MOTM?? on 22:00 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

1. Chair
2. Colback
3. Clarke-Salter

Sounds about right.

MOTM?? on 22:04 - Feb 3 with 2702 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Chair for me, he ran and ran and ran.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

MOTM?? on 22:05 - Feb 3 with 2689 viewsStainrod

Chair by a country mile
MOTM?? on 22:07 - Feb 3 with 2681 viewsdutch

Chair for me, never stopped trying, probing, harrying, just felt how much he wanted it. Sometimes he tries too hard, but his energies were well used today, shame he doesn't get the credit for the goal.
MOTM?? on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 2665 viewsqueensparker

Chair - he was the outstanding player on the pitch and we’re too used to how good he is. Was brilliant today both going forward and defending

Shout out to Sinclair who was a chaos engine encompassing all points good and bad

JCS and Cook are as good a CB pairing as we’ve had for a while. Pray for their ongoing fitness
Login to get fewer ads

MOTM?? on 22:11 - Feb 3 with 2623 viewsHooping_Mad

Honourable mention for Hayden's sweet turn under pressure?

MOTM?? on 22:11 - Feb 3 with 2625 viewseastside_r

I’ve been somewhat underwhelmed by JCS even when he was getting good reviews but he was excellent today.
MOTM?? on 23:29 - Feb 3 with 2418 viewsaston_hoop

Chair, followed be Cook and JCS together. That's a partnership that we need to keep together if we're getting out of this mess

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

MOTM?? on 23:43 - Feb 3 with 2341 viewsHAYESBOY

Chair just over JCS. Chair drove us forward and worked his balls off. JCS is just so consistently good.

Smells like a trout farm in here

MOTM?? on 00:37 - Feb 4 with 2232 viewsE17hoop

I thought Paal and Cannon were good today

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

MOTM?? on 02:41 - Feb 4 with 2115 viewsnix

Love it when we have more than one candidate in the frame! Having said that I agree Chair walked MoM yesterday. But lots of honorable mentions. Sincs made a couple of errors with final decisions but caused them absolute havoc and a brilliantly weighted assist for Hodge. JCS and Cook looked so classy together. Hayden made a nice cameo. Hodge got the vital second goal and took it brilliantly (letting the ball run across him and then shooting across the keeper which we dont do enough IMHL).Cannon did well pushing them back on the right hand side. Dykes was solid and Colback did some good defensive work as well as link play. Good team performance.
MOTM?? on 06:11 - Feb 4 with 1909 viewsQPROslo

Armstrong for me because his powerful running opened them up as long as he was on the park and he set up the 2nd goal. Chair, Cannon, Cook, JCS, Colback, Hayden and Hodge were all very good. Nobody had a bad game either. That was probably Canon's best game for us so far.
MOTM?? on 06:26 - Feb 4 with 1871 viewsNorthantsHoop

MOTM?? on 22:00 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

1. Chair
2. Colback
3. Clarke-Salter

Can't disagree with this, at last Colback is starting to put in performances to get us through games.Have to say we looked better without Sam Field today prefer Dixon-Bonner or the new guys in there driving it forward a bit.
MOTM?? on 07:30 - Feb 4 with 1756 viewsSpaceman_P

I suppose we no longer need to call JCS Jake Calf Shatter anymore, bloke looks fit as a fiddle. touch wood.
MOTM?? on 11:38 - Feb 4 with 1433 viewssouthbound_tram

Chair for me, and I feel either of JCS and Colback for next 2 spots. Sinclair unlucky to get in the top 3 with his efforts. Good signs.
MOTM?? on 11:44 - Feb 4 with 1411 viewsLblock

Chair absolutely stand out.

Best player on the pitch bar none.

Have to mention Sinclair though.
We have to keep hold of this kid for two more years and coach, coach, coach. If he had composure and confidence to strike the ball he’d be worth £10mill to £20Mill now. With the right mentoring and coaching I think he could be our next sale of anything like the Eze level of fee.
It’s mad to say it as if we hadn’t won that game yesterday you’d have to look at his poor decisions first half and say he’d cost us the game. As it was he helped us to a fine away win.

Back to Chair though - his fitness and pace really impressed me as well as his usual close control.
Great player

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

MOTM?? on 11:45 - Feb 4 with 1405 viewsWokingR

MOTM?? on 07:30 - Feb 4 by Spaceman_P

I suppose we no longer need to call JCS Jake Calf Shatter anymore, bloke looks fit as a fiddle. touch wood.

Can’t believe you have just done that ???
MOTM?? on 11:48 - Feb 4 with 1391 viewsDavieQPR

Cook was carrying the ball forward a lot more but JCS is just pure class. Chair for me though,even for the sheer effort he puts into it
MOTM?? on 11:56 - Feb 4 with 1371 viewssouthbound_tram

MOTM?? on 00:37 - Feb 4 by E17hoop

I thought Paal and Cannon were good today

Cannon was average at Watford and a definite regression for him against Millwall. Pleased he was able to stay on the pitch and put in a good game today.
MOTM?? on 12:13 - Feb 4 with 1302 viewsSpaceman_P

MOTM?? on 11:45 - Feb 4 by WokingR

Can’t believe you have just done that ???

given my recent match thread prediction being a winner, I hope JCS remains in good solid health and his calves remain... well, unshattered.
[Post edited 4 Feb 12:14]
MOTM?? on 12:14 - Feb 4 with 1295 viewsNortholt_Rs

Illy. No question. He was immense.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

MOTM?? on 12:27 - Feb 4 with 1268 viewsDiscodroids

Colback for me, for conjuring up his shamanic uli stielike/Dunga.

Superb all over today.
[Post edited 4 Feb 12:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024