Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog 12:54 - Aug 31 with 2297 viewsNorthernr

Texts, Tweets, e-mails and board posts welcome - the best ones will be published. Some of the abusive ones as well. No idea if this is going to be any good but we're giving it a go. Follow the link and keep hitting refresh for updates.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1803
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 15:25 - Aug 31 with 1993 viewsade_qpr

in honour of M'bia

During a lull in proceedings let’s remind ourselves of the (since deleted) entry from QPR’s prospective new signing Stephane M’Bia’s Wikipedia profile:

“His penis is known to drop out of his shorts as he runs so he has to tape it to his leg. His ex girlfriend apparently had was nicknamed "John Wayne" by her friends due to the way in which she walked after a night of passion with Le Penis, as he is affectionately known by those that shower with him after games."

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 15:32 - Aug 31 with 1976 viewsade_qpr

in honour of Phil Brown

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 16:37 - Aug 31 with 1843 viewshoof_hearted

FFS everybody get on Clives bloggy link thing up. Hilarity all the way and I suspect the tone to get even lower as the fridge is emptied...

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 1832 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 16:37 - Aug 31 by hoof_hearted

FFS everybody get on Clives bloggy link thing up. Hilarity all the way and I suspect the tone to get even lower as the fridge is emptied...

Dead right.
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 18:00 - Aug 31 with 1689 viewsdaveB

after a shit day at work, reading that blog has just made me cry with laughter, thank you Clive
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 1540 viewsel_weirdo

Indeed. Great showing so far lads. Well done to all involved.
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 20:13 - Aug 31 with 1467 viewsDylanP

3 hours to go until the wimdow slams shut. If M'Bia is coming, it'll have to be soon!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 22:39 - Aug 31 with 1111 viewsTHEBUSH

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 20:13 - Aug 31 by DylanP

3 hours to go until the wimdow slams shut. If M'Bia is coming, it'll have to be soon!

BBC say he's signed !!
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 23:40 - Aug 31 with 996 viewscarlosthebulb

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 22:39 - Aug 31 by THEBUSH

BBC say he's signed !!

Thanks Clive. Pure quality
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 23:43 - Aug 31 with 994 viewsLblock

That

Was

Firkin class!!!

Well done to LFWs, the only thing missing from your updates was something to rival Natalie Sawyers norks (aka Nats Tats)

Tek a bow

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 00:34 - Sep 1 with 958 viewsNorthernr

I'm scared to read it back. We'll review it as a venture tomorrow.

Must say Andy Hillman (Jeff) and Jas Sandalli (Mrs Jeff) are fcking top hosts and put up with far more than they should from me. They've been happily nodding along to every idea I've pitched them for 18 months now.
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 07:21 - Sep 1 with 899 viewsNorthernr

Jesus. Hanging.
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 08:38 - Sep 1 with 879 views18StoneOfHoop

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 07:21 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Jesus. Hanging.

You must be feeling rough as all duck,Clive.
I calculate that as approx 2 days on the piss already,not much sleep & many more beers to come..
You might be 20 years younger than me and not an unfit Roy Kinnearish wheezing portly tubster but my excrutiating gout twinges are coming on just thinking about it... So all power to your elbow and hang on in there today.Stay strong,stay long and let's hope you get what Stephane M'Bia might call 'un deuxieme vent'.
The blog was blinding - talking of which I'm a bit worried your brother might go blind - blimey,he seems more a passionate devotee of all things J Arthur than even Holloway..look forward to the next blog come January.
Fingers crossed for at least a goal today and nothing too humiliating.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 10:13 - Sep 1 with 836 viewsGloryHunter

Thanks Clive and everyone, it was brilliant, made me laugh out loud. Can't imagine how you managed to keep typing so clearly while pi$$ed.
Transfer Deadline Day sort of live — LFW blog on 10:44 - Sep 1 with 824 viewsJeff

You'll all be delighted to know that Clive is nearly dead, I'm not far behind and Neil is being his usual sympathetic self taking photos and posting them on twitter. Quietest train journey ever.

Only one thing for it, straight on the beer with breakfast....

Can we not knock it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024