Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry . 13:08 - Jan 30 with 969 viewsPommyhoop

On the Fox commentary Francis said that Barry lost his head and was having a go at a fan in the crowd.Just wondered was this true /what happened etc..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Barry . on 13:15 - Jan 30 with 914 viewshighleverhoopL

Happened just below me in ER. Ball went into the crowd for a throw in. Fan slung the ball back at Barry from close range and it hit him hard. He went nuts and carried on pointing and mouthing at the fan in question for a couple of minutes afterwards. Don't blame him.
Barry . on 13:22 - Jan 30 with 844 viewsDWQPR

Barry . on 13:15 - Jan 30 by highleverhoopL

Happened just below me in ER. Ball went into the crowd for a throw in. Fan slung the ball back at Barry from close range and it hit him hard. He went nuts and carried on pointing and mouthing at the fan in question for a couple of minutes afterwards. Don't blame him.

Oh diddums, he should have caught the bloody thing. If it was me in the crowd then I would certainly have aimed at his man vegetables. Then he would have had something to shed tears for!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Barry . on 15:16 - Jan 30 with 630 viewshighleverhoopL

Barry . on 13:22 - Jan 30 by DWQPR

Oh diddums, he should have caught the bloody thing. If it was me in the crowd then I would certainly have aimed at his man vegetables. Then he would have had something to shed tears for!

Judging by the way he reacted to the ball being slung at his chest from three feet away I think if you had hit his man vegetables he would have done a Cantona and good luck with that.
Barry . on 15:20 - Jan 30 with 602 viewsPinnerPaul

To add to this he then hacked down one of ours for which he was rightly shown yellow card (after advantage had been played - well done Mr D!) he then went mad at THAT so PD called over Zabaleta (as per Respect) and gave Barry a final warning.

Amazing that an international like him who has played in some massive games, in massive stadia can get so upset in our humble little home in W12!
Barry . on 15:25 - Jan 30 with 586 viewshoof_hearted

Did another good job of making life uncomfortable for them last night.

We really are turning into Millwall and for some reason I'm quite proud. Something to do with being the biggest underdog in the league and having to listen to muppets say we're the richest club in the world. Even Villa spent £20m in the summer FFS.
Barry . on 15:54 - Jan 30 with 494 viewshighleverhoopL

Barry . on 15:25 - Jan 30 by hoof_hearted

Did another good job of making life uncomfortable for them last night.

We really are turning into Millwall and for some reason I'm quite proud. Something to do with being the biggest underdog in the league and having to listen to muppets say we're the richest club in the world. Even Villa spent £20m in the summer FFS.

"We really are turning into Millwall and for some reason I'm quite proud".

Shirley not!
Barry . on 15:56 - Jan 30 with 485 viewsbosh67

Yes, it was a bit stupid and unnecessary of the fan to be honest. I think the fan was more annoyed at the decision than Barry.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024