Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's 10:59 - Feb 6 with 1158 viewshoof_hearted

I want to see a QPR player lift the world cup so badly and hero worship Cesar so much that I don't want England to score tonight. I'm going for nil nil with Cesar taking his regular MOTM award.

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 13:05 - Feb 6 with 1086 viewsBlueWhiteHoops

I'm sad to say that Cesar will not get MOM as that would involve England getting at least 1 shot on target...
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 13:40 - Feb 6 with 1027 viewsPinnerPaul

Main thing is that he doesn't get injured!
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 13:43 - Feb 6 with 1011 viewsexiled_dictator

Seeing as it's a friendly, and with him being so important to his club, surely we could 'suggest' that playing just one half would be sufficient?
There must be other Brazilian keepers out there who are also desperate for a chance to play at New Wembley.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 13:48 - Feb 6 with 998 viewsToast_R

Out of interest, is Rob Green in the England squad?
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 14:01 - Feb 6 with 975 viewsRblock_James

Hope he's constantly picking the ball out of his net to be honest.

He's playing for Brazil, not us, against my country.

Just hope he doesn't get injured.

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 14:06 - Feb 6 with 964 viewsJamie

Doubt he'll get a touch with his gloves.
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 14:42 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsrsonist

Pretty sure QPR have already achieved world notoriety if that helps.
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 14:55 - Feb 6 with 907 viewssmegma

You're all assuming Cesar will play tonight. Diego Alves may start and with Champions League experience with Valencia this season he must be favourite. Cesar hasn't played for Brazil for almost 3 years.
Login to get fewer ads

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 15:09 - Feb 6 with 886 viewsHollowayRanger

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 14:55 - Feb 6 by smegma

You're all assuming Cesar will play tonight. Diego Alves may start and with Champions League experience with Valencia this season he must be favourite. Cesar hasn't played for Brazil for almost 3 years.

agreed i thought ceaser would be third choice or something

how about fabio is he in squard ?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 884 viewswestolian

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 15:09 - Feb 6 by HollowayRanger

agreed i thought ceaser would be third choice or something

how about fabio is he in squard ?

Not sure Fabio can play in goal

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 15:15 - Feb 6 with 874 viewssmegma

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 13:48 - Feb 6 by Toast_R

Out of interest, is Rob Green in the England squad?

What do you reckon ?
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 15:37 - Feb 6 with 862 viewsBrazilNutR

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 14:55 - Feb 6 by smegma

assumed in Brazil that he is starting...printed in Brazilian papers etc. Remember as well this is Scolari's first time managing the national team for a long time, and he is bringing back a load of old faces... Ronaldinho, Luis Fabiano and Cesar... He alsmost has to do it, otherwise he'd pick the same team as Mano Menezes which was actually starting to do good things... but it was a political decision at the end of the day..
Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 18:58 - Feb 6 with 820 viewsPinnerPaul

Cesar to bring world recognition to the R's on 15:37 - Feb 6 by BrazilNutR

assumed in Brazil that he is starting...printed in Brazilian papers etc. Remember as well this is Scolari's first time managing the national team for a long time, and he is bringing back a load of old faces... Ronaldinho, Luis Fabiano and Cesar... He alsmost has to do it, otherwise he'd pick the same team as Mano Menezes which was actually starting to do good things... but it was a political decision at the end of the day..

England starting XI: Joe Hart; Glen Johnson, Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole; Jack Wilshere, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard; Theo Walcott, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck.

Brazil starting XI: Julio Cesar, Daniel Alves, Dante, David Luiz, Adriano, Ramires, Paulinho, Oscar, Ronaldinho, Neymar & Luis Fabiano.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024