Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Maloney 09:16 - Aug 10 with 6266 viewsTGRRRSSS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/frank-maloney-sex-change-boxing-4
Frank Maloney on 09:31 - Aug 10 with 3858 viewsWatford_Ranger

3/10 would not bang.
Frank Maloney on 10:12 - Aug 10 with 3744 viewsJonDoeman

Never has my flabber been so gasted!

It Is What It Is !!

Frank Maloney on 10:15 - Aug 10 with 3727 viewsClive_Anderson

What the dickens?
Frank Maloney on 10:33 - Aug 10 with 3655 viewsLblock

Frank Maloney on 10:15 - Aug 10 by Clive_Anderson

What the dickens?

Surely you mean what the dickoffs?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Frank Maloney on 10:34 - Aug 10 with 3654 viewspaulparker

that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Frank Maloney on 10:56 - Aug 10 with 3589 viewsoddball

fark in ada,i new it.
Frank Maloney on 10:57 - Aug 10 with 3580 viewsTheBlob

Bit of a low blow there.

Or not.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Frank Maloney on 11:02 - Aug 10 with 3552 viewswillis1980

He's lost his marbles quite literally
Login to get fewer ads

Frank Maloney on 11:03 - Aug 10 with 3547 viewsTacticalR

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world

Air hostess clique

Frank Maloney on 11:07 - Aug 10 with 3519 viewsted_hendrix

I wouldn't.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Frank Maloney on 11:09 - Aug 10 with 3511 viewsQPR442

In boxing terms, will he be battered around the ring?
Frank Maloney on 11:12 - Aug 10 with 3495 viewsTheBlob

It was mooted one time he/she was going to take over my local non league club.Gives new meaning to the phrase "get changed lads".

Frank Maloney on 11:22 - Aug 10 with 3448 viewsHollowayRanger

I was born in the wrong body as well

I should have been born in brad pitts body

damm what a freak

and horror story for his wife and kids

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Frank Maloney on 11:30 - Aug 10 with 3424 viewsCHUBBS

Who ever said the other sex would never make it in the boxing promotion game!
She looks like a right slapper in those heels.
Frank Maloney on 11:33 - Aug 10 with 3407 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Frank Maloney on 11:33 - Aug 10 with 3402 viewsTheBlob

If you came home and found her shagging Lennox Lewis what would be the appropriate response?

Frank Maloney on 11:54 - Aug 10 with 3313 viewsPommyhoop

British boxing was always riddled with these 'theatrical 'types.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Frank Maloney on 12:43 - Aug 10 with 3218 viewsHayesender

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3666155.stm

Oops

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Frank Maloney on 12:45 - Aug 10 with 3210 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Frank Maloney on 11:33 - Aug 10 by TheBlob

If you came home and found her shagging Lennox Lewis what would be the appropriate response?

Well, I certainly wouldn't be ringing the bell for round two!
Frank Maloney on 12:50 - Aug 10 with 3182 viewsHollowayRanger

Frank Maloney on 12:43 - Aug 10 by Hayesender

Oops

what if this happened

a man has a sex change becomes a woman and settles down with a man who was born a woman but had a sex change to become a man

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Frank Maloney on 12:51 - Aug 10 with 3180 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Frank Maloney on 12:50 - Aug 10 by HollowayRanger

what if this happened

a man has a sex change becomes a woman and settles down with a man who was born a woman but had a sex change to become a man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513765/Florida-couple-engaged-undergoin
Frank Maloney on 13:16 - Aug 10 with 3102 viewsTheBlob

Frank Maloney on 12:50 - Aug 10 by HollowayRanger

what if this happened

So does the toilet seat get left up or down?

Frank Maloney on 14:10 - Aug 10 with 3005 viewsFDC

Frank Maloney on 12:43 - Aug 10 by Hayesender

Oops

LOL.

Weird how those with least tolerance tend to be those struggling with their own sexuality. See also the Back To Basics government...

Speaking of which, has Pom come out as Hom yet?
Frank Maloney on 14:33 - Aug 10 with 2949 viewsDiscodroid

with luck the next labour government will produce front bench hybrid super beings with large heads and small mouths and eyes, as they will use telekinesis to communicate, or something like that.

no doubt us in ukip will be sent to toil in the harsh lithium mines of europa by our mentally superior overlords or be made to joust in an alien ampitheatre for there amusement,with demonic organic weapons made from their hives and our women enslaved to languish in their joy divisions .

even though they havent got any cocks.

now i think about it, it very well may be that they will have some form of antanna which will make a clicking and whiring sound when aroused.
moreover, their pineal frontal lobe may be developed to such an extent , that when resonated at 25,000 rpm, they can see entitys in the third dimension, seeing things that no guardian reading man should see.

sending them quite mad. this should enable us to form a coup d' etat of some kind , and god willing, return to earth to live in a seat of rudimentry power, therfore opening the gate for man of the people nigel, to claim his fifedom

have you got anymore cuttings that are over ten years old, ive got one of stephen milligan choking on an amly nitrate soaked orange , enjoying hypoxia related high jinks while having a short arm wa nk .
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 14:38]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Frank Maloney on 14:41 - Aug 10 with 2919 viewspaulparker

Frank Maloney on 14:33 - Aug 10 by Discodroid

with luck the next labour government will produce front bench hybrid super beings with large heads and small mouths and eyes, as they will use telekinesis to communicate, or something like that.

no doubt us in ukip will be sent to toil in the harsh lithium mines of europa by our mentally superior overlords or be made to joust in an alien ampitheatre for there amusement,with demonic organic weapons made from their hives and our women enslaved to languish in their joy divisions .

even though they havent got any cocks.

now i think about it, it very well may be that they will have some form of antanna which will make a clicking and whiring sound when aroused.
moreover, their pineal frontal lobe may be developed to such an extent , that when resonated at 25,000 rpm, they can see entitys in the third dimension, seeing things that no guardian reading man should see.

sending them quite mad. this should enable us to form a coup d' etat of some kind , and god willing, return to earth to live in a seat of rudimentry power, therfore opening the gate for man of the people nigel, to claim his fifedom

have you got anymore cuttings that are over ten years old, ive got one of stephen milligan choking on an amly nitrate soaked orange , enjoying hypoxia related high jinks while having a short arm wa nk .
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 14:38]

good to have you back Disco
BTW "Kellie" still looks better looking than old
Lennox Lewis old girl

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024