Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO onlyhereforniko 11:03 - Sep 21 with 1003 viewsloftboy

Last year you said he wasn't fat but wore several layers of clothing, yesterday he looked like a slimming world winner, so A: was you telling Porkies or B: has he removed 15 shirts before playing now?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 11:04]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:33 - Sep 21 with 951 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Oh, there's no doubt that he's lost weight and looks slimmer. But I still stand by my comments of last season. He was always big, but I would never have described him as fat. He didn't have a beer gut or a pie belly. His stomach was like a washboard. And yes, he did wear an extra layer underneath his shirt.

Last season, his main problem was continuous hamstring injuries. While injured, he must have spent hours in the gym, trying to keep himself trim and physically fit, until he could get out and train/play again. He built up a lot of muscle - and muscle is heavier than fat.

Now, since his injuries have healed, he's been able to do some good pre-season work in Kiev. His huge biceps seem to have reduced (his arms/shoulders look positively bony now) and his legs, in which he's always carried most of his weight, are slimmer.

He's never going to get any faster, because speed is either something you have or you don't. But it's great to see him now, moving around so much easier.
FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:36 - Sep 21 with 929 viewsloftboy

FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:33 - Sep 21 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Oh, there's no doubt that he's lost weight and looks slimmer. But I still stand by my comments of last season. He was always big, but I would never have described him as fat. He didn't have a beer gut or a pie belly. His stomach was like a washboard. And yes, he did wear an extra layer underneath his shirt.

Last season, his main problem was continuous hamstring injuries. While injured, he must have spent hours in the gym, trying to keep himself trim and physically fit, until he could get out and train/play again. He built up a lot of muscle - and muscle is heavier than fat.

Now, since his injuries have healed, he's been able to do some good pre-season work in Kiev. His huge biceps seem to have reduced (his arms/shoulders look positively bony now) and his legs, in which he's always carried most of his weight, are slimmer.

He's never going to get any faster, because speed is either something you have or you don't. But it's great to see him now, moving around so much easier.

Are you his mum?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:37 - Sep 21 with 912 viewsbrewers_hoop

FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:33 - Sep 21 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

You'll probably appreciate this interview with him ahead of the game - 'dreamy' (according to my missus...

http://sport.bt.com/video-01363814401986?videoid=3795014476001
FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:38 - Sep 21 with 912 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:36 - Sep 21 by loftboy

Are you his mum?

FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:41 - Sep 21 with 885 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Thanks for the link, Brewers - but you won't be surprised to hear that I've seen it already!
FAO onlyhereforniko on 11:43 - Sep 21 with 878 viewsbosh67

Last year he was overweight pure and simple. There may have been many reasons for that. This time around he looks sharper physically and certainly mentally. We all gain and lose weight over the years for various physical and mental reasons. Last year he perhaps wasn't in a great place personally. This time he looks like a different person. All good. Long may it last.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FAO onlyhereforniko on 12:02 - Sep 21 with 822 viewsDiscodroids

is he cut or uncut??, and if so do you keep it in a kilner jar?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

FAO onlyhereforniko on 12:06 - Sep 21 with 804 viewsTacticalR

In beautiful condition

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

FAO onlyhereforniko on 12:47 - Sep 21 with 746 viewsterryb

I wasn't over happy when we signed Niko on deadline day.

However, I thought that yesterday was his best performance in the hoops & perhaps, more importantly, he comes across as caring about our club.

That will do for me!
FAO onlyhereforniko on 12:57 - Sep 21 with 726 viewsLoft1979

FAO onlyhereforniko on 12:47 - Sep 21 by terryb

I wasn't over happy when we signed Niko on deadline day.

However, I thought that yesterday was his best performance in the hoops & perhaps, more importantly, he comes across as caring about our club.

That will do for me!

Plus one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024